What's new

What's with all the MQM topics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
great piece of well informed and quality posts , by Quaid E PDF... :hitwall:

If I am not wrong Asim is from Karachi and an urdu speaker.

So is it too hard to digest that an urdu speaker actually hates MQM :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

I am talking about the people who say Urdu Speakers (A stupid name since Urdu is the national language) are illegal. As I have said a few times, I do not like or vote MQM. But IMO they are btter than Nawaz and PPP

I haven't heard anybody saying that Urdu speakers are illegals.

MQM is playing with innocent people of karachi,
nation should keep notice of all this,

I am talking about the people who say Urdu Speakers (A stupid name since Urdu is the national language) are illegal. As I have said a few times, I do not like or vote MQM. But IMO they are btter than Nawaz and PPP

Brother u r trying to do qalabaazi now

TARIQ

Not 10 Million of them but definately all the bhai gang is on MI5 and RAW payroll..otherwise how bhai, we went to UK on a visit visa and is an illegal over stayer able to get a British passport?? Definitely due to connections with "agencies". And then is the manner how Bhai operates, confessions of Ajmal Pahari are for all to see. Having listening posts in all public sector offices and "agents" in every gali mohallah, extortion, bhatta, daciots, robbery. Having agents abroad in London, South Africa, Japan, UAE to instruct local crime gangs.

Who's Ajmal Pahari? Sorry but i haven't been keeping up with latest news lately, i'm kinda busy these days.

Yes we should totally deny this just because u havent heard it -.-

Illegals
Kallay
Hindustani

Hell its now even considered Jihad to kill us by a few crazed Pro ANP Maulanas :cheesy:

A random case here and there doesn't means that all PAKISTANIS want you leave or be dead! If some party or sect of religious intolerant maulvis call you names, there are better ways to react!

If I am not wrong Asim is from Karachi and an urdu speaker.

So is it too hard to digest that an urdu speaker actually hates MQM :lol:

where and how you managed to pull urdu or chinese speakers , who is talking about them ... please re- read ... i have quoted him as well

I can't beleive how much dumb people i'm talking to:hitwall:, they don't even know the truth, the scientist was saved by Musharraf. It was Musharraf who strict the security of his house so that any agent looking for him doesn't get him. World was furious & demanding to hand him over to IC's.

Also some members asking me that 'who said the scientist was smuggler', should look at post # 15 & the thanks it received.

AQ is considered a smuggler for his actions and not due to his ethnity.

And who was after AQ and did all this? Musharaf.....an urdu speaker.

The people who provided evidences against him were not urdu speakers, If Mush had not taken any action against him, he must have been blamed for supporting an urdu speaker. :lol:

Who destroyed Balauhistan and tribal areas but nobody ever said that an urdu speaker destroyed these provinces. Its just the pathetic mindset of MQM supporters who label everybody a Punjabi, Balauchi and Pathan.

Isn't the bold part propaganda? he destroyed? Brother, you have never been to balochistan, I have been to. Both, in pre and post mush era. He is the only one who invested in Balochistan, which has always been neglected by previous governments.

I have balochi friends here, belonging to Panjgoor, I have been to Balochistan numerous times with them in my life.

The people who provided evidences against him were not urdu speakers, If Mush had not taken any action against him, he must have been blamed for supporting an urdu speaker. :lol:

don't bring dr sahib into this, all of the pakistanies believe he is our hero accept a few.

TARIQ

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

don't bring dr sahib into this, all of the pakistanies believe he is our hero accept a few.

TARIQ

People here, same people who hated ZM as a liar and bigot, now say he is right. Why? Because he is against MQM
smh

brother even urdu speaker r against mqm, this forum have ppl from all races of pakistan it is not a punjabi forum and when u gonna stop playing the mazloom and ethnic card

American pakistani, brother musharraf ( mqm were under his regime happily ) who convinced us about doctors sahib ( though i will never believe any of it )

TARIQ

Tariq, you are grossly misguided. only those urdu speakers are against MQM who are basically Jamatis, but if you are talking about the period before great press conference of ZM, then you are right. I have seen lot of people calling names on MQM, but now the same people say that MQM is the last resort for urdu speakers. ZM is the only one who has courage to show hatred towards urdu speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom