What's new

What's with all the MQM topics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice comparisons guys you people are comparing what....a party that is involved in corruption PPP(mr.10%).....a party whose leader said Pak is blunder and have criminal charges on him and living in UK and his party involved in crimes in karachi that is MQM.......a party who always speaks against its own ARmy and intellegence agencies in order to get world's support that is PML(n)....a party which joins GOVT only to get free Maunus ellahi from corruption charges its PML(Q).....a party which also involve in criminal activities in karachi and Bacha khan marakiz are also suspecious that is ANP....
so guys its a comparison and still everyone of us is supporting any one of them.......and we call ourselves a true pakistani.. we elect them after we knew all this facts and no one can deny them but still.........shame for us

It's because everyone thinks all the 10million urdu speakers of karachi are RAW agents and terrorist

Its because those urdu speakers are hijacked by one clown and turning them into what you said.

and because that community is willing to snatch hard earned money of poor at gun point just because bhaya is asking them to do

nice comparisons guys you people are comparing what....a party that is involved in corruption PPP(mr.10%).....a party whose leader said Pak is blunder and have criminal charges on him and living in UK and his party involved in crimes in karachi that is MQM.......a party who always speaks against its own ARmy and intellegence agencies in order to get world's support that is PML(n)....a party which joins GOVT only to get free Maunus ellahi from corruption charges its PML(Q).....a party which also involve in criminal activities in karachi and Bacha khan marakiz are also suspecious that is ANP....
so guys its a comparison and still everyone of us is supporting any one of them.......and we call ourselves a true pakistani.. we elect them after we knew all this facts and no one can deny them but still.........shame for us
Sir their is a difference between being corrupt and being Traitor and also a mass murderer :pakistan:

Actually MQM ne credit bara maara tha, many things got done because it was Musharraf at the helm. Karachi being the biggest city, obviously got more things done. Also note many of the bridges projects were started before Mustafa Kemal's time.

MQM has craftily kept its Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde personalities in Pakistan. What I see in you is not an MQM supporter, but somebody who is too afraid to be anything else.

PTI ka supporter needs to be a PTI supporter. APML and MQM dono hi bekaar hain and you cannot be a back up supporter of these two. Agar PTI nahi jeeti toh waapis MQM ko support karna is not an option. Why? Because the principles are equally important.

Asim bhai, the bold part says it all. MQM was given a fair chance, and it proved to be better than everyone else. So bhai kion doosri parties is kay aagay rooray atkati hain? Bcaz they are afraid that one day this party will sweep the country, so it needs to restricted to one city only.

Asim bhai, the bold part says it all. MQM was given a fair chance, and it proved to be better than everyone else. So bhai kion doosri parties is kay aagay rooray atkati hain? Bcaz they are afraid that one day this party will sweep the country, so it needs to restricted to one city only.
Mr MQM gets vote on GUN POINT what fair are you talking about Sir they always get vote on Gun Point one of my relative was in MQM and now he is running for his life because he disagreed with MQM on some slight issue and Sir the development Mustafa Kamal did bring some foreign neutral engineer and take him to the over head bridges he will tell you about the quality of that development we don't want this development which takes place on the bodies of thousands of innocent people killed by MQM

that's not a fair assessment. Why must a Pakistani has to live in Karachi to critcize MQM? As a Pakistani living in Karachi you have every right to to bash PML-N and Q (mostly Punjab centric parties) and you guys do, no Punjabi will ever stop you from doing so, infact we'll jump on the bandwagon and bash Muslim League parties with you, you'll hardly find any pubjabi trying to defend mr. nawaz. but god fobid a punjabi or pakhtoon or a sindhi says something bad about altaf, automatically they'll be branded racists who hate all urdu speakers - by MQM supporters.

Every pakistani has the right to bash any political party, but there should be reason, like we have reason to bash PML-N, Q, PPP as they are / were in the federal govt. It is misconception that if you bash altaf, it will be regarded as bashing urdu speakers. You can see my comments i never regarded altaf bashing as urdu speakers bashing.

Like it or not but Punjabis aren't taught to support political parties based on ethnicity. Case in point PPP's (a predomintaly Sindhi party) strong hold in Punjab. Dont believe me, then watch, Imran Khan's biggest vote bank is going to be from Punjab. Unfortunately it'll be herculian task for him to convince people to vote for him in sindh and karachi.
If IK is expected to sweep in Punjab, then it will gonna be bless for Pakistani Nation. Punjabi are taught or not, i am not gonna post regarding that, as it will take the thread to another direction. But I request all to stop calling Karachiites 'mohajirs'. I hate this word.

And as for AQ Khan, he'll always remain a national hero for everyone in punjab and Pakistan, no matter how badly mush trid to melign him. That's the first i'm hearing from you guys here that he's regarded as a smuggler in punjab, that's an utter lie and propaganda.
He is, was and will remain the National hero, i have never said that he is regarded as smuggler, wherever.

And for Mush, he's still regarded by many punjabis (not by me though) as one of the best leaders Pakistan's had. For those who hate him and consider him bad (including me) is because he was a dictator jo choor darwazay say power mein aya. And because of termendously bad political choices he made towards the end of his reign. But not because he's a urdu speaker/muhajir.
Bhai, as far as Pakistan is concerned, democracy is not for us. I mean we are illiterate, the turnout normally stands at 35% to 40%, where can we get the heavy mandate govt. Those who call Mush best leader of Pakistan believe that he was far better than these so called 'democratic' govts. The final best thing he did was the selection of 'kayani' who has so far kept himself aside from politics and has let the democratic govt exposed.

We should stop becoming the voice of political parties, crying for democracy, as these political parties are infact the main beneficiaries of this democratic system, not the Pakistan.

No Its not a propaganda! Ever since the death of Nawab Akbar Bugti, the voices of Baluchistan separatists have only grown and the distrust and sense of betrayal against the federation has seen a record uprising. I am not saying that Bugti was a saint, but there were better ways to handle the situation. I have known some Baluchis personally who now hate the center and ask for independence!

The major part of balochistan was 'no go' area, even for balochis. Those who are against federation should be treated as traitors. If you know those who ask for independence, just ask them what kind of independence they want? Aren't we aware of Raw involvement there? Aren't we aware that where they are heavy weapons from? Have you ever seen the arms recovered from there? Those included Anti air craft guns as well. Rockets are normal for them. Further, for whatever happened in Balochistan, Mush cannot be held responsible, as that was purely a matter of provincial govt and security forces working there under. Bhai, every next day you see the rocket firing on our strategic assets, should the govt. keep getting blackmailed? Operation was last resort for security forces after intelligence report of Raw's involvement.

The major part of balochistan was 'no go' area, even for balochis. Those who are against federation should be treated as traitors. If you know those who ask for independence, just ask them what kind of independence they want? Aren't we aware of Raw involvement there? Aren't we aware that where they are heavy weapons from? Have you ever seen the arms recovered from there? Those included Anti air craft guns as well. Rockets are normal for them. Further, for whatever happened in Balochistan, Mush cannot be held responsible, as that was purely a matter of provincial govt and security forces working there under. Bhai, every next day you see the rocket firing on our strategic assets, should the govt. keep getting blackmailed? Operation was last resort for security forces after intelligence report of Raw's involvement.

Yes the situation was bad before, but what Musharaff did made it worse. You tell me and compare the activities of BLA and other separatists before and after Musharaff's tenure. Heck BLA was dyeing down slowly on its own before he sent army to kill/capture Bugti. Like I said, the situation could have been tackled in a much better way. But Mushi being Mushi used force and gave a reason to these separatists scumbags to brainwash Baluchi youth. Just like he did to Lal Masjid and provided TTP an opportunity to attract young kids for their so called Jihad.

Have you been watching television lately? All fingers of his murder are pointing toward MQM. I don't know where did you get this news from that ANP is responsible for his murder.
Wali baber was getting threat after his reporting on ANP dominated areas. However, let the investigators come on conclusion. Even if MQM is responsible for his killing, they should face the consequences.

A lot of Karachiites on this very forum will tell you that what I am saying is truth. Read Asim and somebozo's posts.
The whole business community is worried for extortion. It is wrong perception that normal houses are targeted for bhattas. I, swear for whatever you want, have never paid a single amount of money to any of the party. But yes, faced snatching of mobile / valet, from all type of people, urdu speakers, pashtuns, balochs. But criminal is a criminal irrespective of his association. Aren't we aware of dakoo system in rural areas of punjab and sindh. Have you even been to Nath House?

Who will decide that it was ANP and PPP who started this gang war? As far as I know it was the MQM who first started to arm their members. And we don't support PPP or ANP either. Can't you guys support some party who does not have a militant wing for a change?
This question has now become who came first, egg or hen. We should move forward and do extensive operation in 'every' area, irrespective of their political affiliation / domination. We should not forget that 'every' party has militia group. APMSO was formed as a result of Jamati ghunda ghardi in universities. Even the Jamiat can be seen in Punjab University.

We don't call ourselves Punjabis first. I am Pakistani first and then Punjabi, Baluchi, Sindhi or Pathan. And no its not the identity to ALL those who migrated from India and Bangladesh. Its the identity of a little community living in Karachi who happen to be MQM supporters. My family too migrated from the other side of border and settled here but never did I once call or heard that I am a Muhajjir. Yeh sirf MQM ney hi logon ko Muhajir banaya huwa hai Pakistani honey ki cost per!
They wanted to leave this 'mohajir' ideology, and formed 'muttahida', but you can not deny the fact, they are 'called' mohajirs till now. So they say agar hum salay aaj bhi mohajir hain, to theek hai, aisay hai to aisay hi sahi.

did anyone see shahi syed press confrence??? he showed ID cards of people burnt in the bus that was set on fire and MQM claimed leader altaf hussain claimed were "muhajirs"(altaf's word i hate the word muhajir). So now i really want to see what Altaf has to say!

Sir their is a difference between being corrupt and being Traitor and also a mass murderer :pakistan:
there is no difference because due to all of these activities PAkistan is getting weaker and weaker.....a corrupt leader weakening PAkistan ecnomically and we have poor economy we can not protect PAkistan , a traitor and mass murderer by becoming a puppet in foreign hands and want to divide PAkistan......so these all activities are anti pakistan

Every pakistani has the right to bash any political party, but there should be reason, like we have reason to bash PML-N, Q, PPP as they are / were in the federal govt. It is misconception that if you bash altaf, it will be regarded as bashing urdu speakers. You can see my comments i never regarded altaf bashing as urdu speakers bashing.

If IK is expected to sweep in Punjab, then it will gonna be bless for Pakistani Nation. Punjabi are taught or not, i am not gonna post regarding that, as it will take the thread to another direction. But I request all to stop calling Karachiites 'mohajirs'. I hate this word.

He is, was and will remain the National hero, i have never said that he is regarded as smuggler, wherever.

Bhai, as far as Pakistan is concerned, democracy is not for us. I mean we are illiterate, the turnout normally stands at 35% to 40%, where can we get the heavy mandate govt. Those who call Mush best leader of Pakistan believe that he was far better than these so called 'democratic' govts. The final best thing he did was the selection of 'kayani' who has so far kept himself aside from politics and has let the democratic govt exposed.

We should stop becoming the voice of political parties, crying for democracy, as these political parties are infact the main beneficiaries of this democratic system, not the Pakistan.
Bhai is the biggest curse for Pakistan he is the mass murderer of Not only pathans and other ethnicity people but also of many Muhajirs he should get a trail and hanged in public this man is responsible of torture cells in Karachi

bina aag ke dhuan nahi hota hai. As i said earlier the i$sue is not altaf or Mqm. Its the i$sue of conflict of interest b/w local and settlers. After partition large no of muslims from diff parts of india arrived to pakistan. While those 4m punjab kashmir and sindh manage to dovetail among fellow ethno linguistic groups the immegrants 4m Up(urdu speakers) were the odd one out due to ethno lingual reasons. Also because of their size and influence they are taken as threat by local groups. This led to rise of group such as Mqm. Now every one knows how good/bad MQM IS they fear that without mqm old situations may rtrn.

Same Nawaz Sharif who sold Pakistani territory(Kargil) shamelessly to India when US threw some $ & ordered him. Not to mention Nawaz false accusations against MQM & Muhajirs that they were planning Jinnahpur which later found out to be fake & Army apologise for it. Sharam to magar aap ko aati nahi.

Nawaz did not instigate the Kargil drama..if you look at our situation under sanctions, our armed forces were very much impotent execpt a few missile in stock and under development nukes. Nawaz actually refused American pressure on several occasions and peace process with India was well under way which means the Kargil issue had no natural cause to spark up under Nawaz. Infact Nawaz himself was caught in surprise upon the Kargil news and did every thing to minimize the damage. Mush acted on instructions of his foreign mastered and actually instigated the Kargil drama..it was a fight of total loss...Nawaz was left with no choice, as he neither ordered the invasion nor had any control of it. If anyone who sold our territory for some political power was Mushraff..As the zionist always plan 100 years ahead, it is false to assume the dramatic claims of 9/11 happening as a "surprise" terrorist attack. The American intelligence agencies had full knowledge of it as it was conducted by none else than their own brainchild Al-Quaida..the only reason you cannot prove this is because CIA played it smartly by creating a group of terrorist, giving them an ideology then cutting off all relations to sit back and enjoy the show..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom