What's new

When Atlaf hussain burned our flag .

If altaf is the so called protector of the muhajir...what is he doing sitting in england?why isnt he in pakistan?if security is the issue, mqm is sitting in govt..that shouldnt be a prob. som1 plz explain.....

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Exactly......

I agree with you cheeky, however, the Urdu people do not need protection in Pakistan. Urdu speakers are proud patriotic Pakistanis and enjoy same rights and privileges as all Pakistanis. Traitors like Altaf Hussain do not represent the Patriotic Urdu community.

I don't know why some people still believe in Muhajar Card, My forefathers also migrated from India & became Pakistanis, I will kick the a$$ of ba$tard who says that I am less Pakistani than him

MY Grandfather BELONGS TO Hyderabad, India and came to Pakistan when he was 11 years old and serve PAk army...

but i never heard him saying that he IS STILL MUHAJIR. HE WAS PROUD OF BEING PAKISTANI

I mean OK some one is migrated in Pakistan and wants to live in Pakistan then why they are still calling there self's MUHAJIRS???

:pakistan:

even comon muhajir are sick of him and mohajir should never forget that sindhis help them welcome them in sindh state they should respect sindhis and dont become and involve in any type of decision taking in sindh becoz sindhis are the one who are responsible not mohajir we welcomed you for living not ruleing

How about promoting Pakistani nationalism instead of promoting Sindhi, Urdu, Pushtoon or Punjabi nationalism. Let us all become patriotic Pakistanis and play down regional nationalism. We all have a stake in survival of Pakistan.

Pakistan hai tou hum hain. Agar Pakistan nahi raha tou hum bhi burbad ho jain gae.

Pakistan Zindabad, Paindabad.

If altaf is the so called protector of the muhajir...what is he doing sitting in england?why isnt he in pakistan?if security is the issue, mqm is sitting in govt..that shouldnt be a prob. som1 plz explain.....

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Exactly......

1. He is doing the same the Musharaff is doing.

2. He is not returning because he don't want to be another banazeer bhutoo.........Bhutoo zinda hai.... Shaheed Rani Banazeer...............Shaheed Raja Altaf Hussain.............

Pakistan khapey.

1. He is doing the same the Musharaff is doing.

2. He is not returning because he don't want to be another banazeer bhutoo.........Bhutoo zinda hai.... Shaheed Rani Banazeer...............Shaheed Raja Altaf Hussain.............

Pakistan khapey.

wooooooooooooooooow you have become a genius very soon!!! by the way the karanataka minister resigned over watching poonam pandey videos while in parliament session! :D

Where were these "THEKEDAARS" of Pakistan, the so-called PATRIOTS when people were being slaughtered in East Pakistan, Karachi and Balochistan.

Aik to qatal kartay ho aur ooper say ghadari kay ilzamaat lagatay ho.

Those who expect that those whose loved ones were killed should remain loyal to the country are incredibly naive and callous.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

How about promoting Pakistani nationalism instead of promoting Sindhi, Urdu, Pushtoon or Punjabi nationalism. Let us all become patriotic Pakistanis and play down regional nationalism. We all have a stake in survival of Pakistan.

Pakistan hai tou hum hain. Agar Pakistan nahi raha tou hum bhi burbad ho jain gae.

Pakistan Zindabad, Paindabad.

Thanx but no Thanx. We love to stick to our own identity rather than an artificial identity created for us by punjabi brethren. Please mind your own business.

Nobody is going to tell me what my identity is; I choose it as I wish.

Altaf Hussain has appointed himself as a leader of Urdu speaking Community and many from the Urdu community consider Altaf Hussain as Pariah of our community.

you are contradicting your self first decide which one is it ?

I agree with you cheeky, however, the Urdu people do not need protection in Pakistan. Urdu speakers are proud patriotic Pakistanis and enjoy same rights and privileges as all Pakistanis. Traitors like Altaf Hussain do not represent the Patriotic Urdu community.

guess you have been away for way too long or werent born than , bloody 90's ring a bell ... We also call it the lost decade .. google karachi army operation in 90's also there is tons of info on this forum ...

We chose him as our leader; now keep on fuming with hatred.

And WE NEED PROTECTION and we will DO EVERY THING TO PROTECT OURSELVES even if it includes an armed resistance.

The second sentence is true, but the rest is wrong
Firstly, why are we FORCED to learn Sindhi in our schools? We should have the right to learn our own languages like gujrati, bihari, memoni etc.
And why cant we get a job in public secter like SSGC or Police or Rangers? And why is there a quota system in colleges and universities? Why dont they take us into the army?

We chose him as our leader; now keep on fuming with hatred.

And WE NEED PROTECTION and we will DO EVERY THING TO PROTECT OURSELVES even if it includes an armed resistance.

you have the right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
What you people don't understand is that SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE!

You don't have the right to murder, rob and vandalize.
MQM is just a terrorist party until it stops using violence and breaking the law.

you have the right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
What you people don't understand is that SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE!

You don't have the right to murder, rob and vandalize.
MQM is just a terrorist party until it stops using violence and breaking the law.

Violence and breaking of law started from the other side, we just reciprocated naturally.

MQM is no better or no worse than any other political parties in Pakistan.

During the Musharraf era, MQM had a very constructive participation in the development of their constituencies - Karachi and Hyderabad.

Hell broke loose when Zardari tried to take Karachi back from the hands of MQM. This opened a turf war.

Every party breaks the law in Pakistan.

My analysis is that the wiser a leader (e.g. Musharraf) the more is the chance of peaceful co-existence between various interest groups.

Violence and breaking of law started from the other side, we just reciprocated naturally.

cry me a river!!!! and next time don't claim that "WE SUPPORT MQM ideology but not ALTAF BHAI"

cry me a river!!!! and next time don't claim that "WE SUPPORT MQM ideology but not ALTAF BHAI"

We don't cry; we respond with force. You might know what happened to those 600 police officers who were involved in the Karachi operation.

And WE SUPPORT BOTH MQM AND ALTAF BHAI.

Back
Top Bottom