What's new

When Atlaf hussain burned our flag .

We don't cry; we respond with force. You might know what happened to those 600 police officers who were involved in the Karachi operation.

And WE SUPPORT BOTH MQM AND ALTAF BHAI.

What happened to them PLease brother explain :)

waiting for your reply

thanks

Can't we just all live without fighting >_<, i mean its bad enough that Muslims die everywhere around the world because of the same thing, divide and fight, people should call themselves Muslims first then anything else after. With idiots like atlaf, namaz and zardari it's kinda obvious who's the real problem. all the old parties have already done enough harm that everyone should come out of there delusion that one Muslim is better then another. If you like to label people then your the reason why we are in this state today, As for the rights of the urdu speaking i'm not sure what your talking about, when ever i was in Karachi i didn't hear any problems from the urdu speaking living there about mistreatment. it's either false propaganda, an excuse for people to blame someone else for their problems, or has happened in the past/ minor case that today people like atlaf have taken advantage of.
@ waffel im not sure what your talking about "we chose Altaf as our leader", dude i think your living in a fantasy, its true that MQM is the largest party in Karachi but, Some of the people that chose him don't know the truth and, as for the bigger guys that work under him they're the anti-Pakistan element. Now when you say you support him then, your supporting that anti-Pakistani element, also refrain from saying ''We'', as most Urdu speaking don't support him, as for the ones that do they either choose him because they have no other choice, or like previously stated are not informed or working for an outside source to create problems. Thank Allah for the arrival of PTI as this has added a better option to the people of Karachi as it has for the rest of Pakistan. Also note that the same can be applied to the rest of the "So called leaders of Pakistan'' in the rest of the country.

Pakistan ki salaamti sirf aur sirf is bat main hai ke log islam ko sahee tareeqe se samjhen aur phir is ke bataane ke mutaabiq amal karen. Hindustan se angrezun ko nikalne ki waja yahee thi keh hindustani aapas main bhai bhai ban ke rehen ge magar bahot jald hi ye baat saamne aa gaee keh aisa hona bhi namumkin hai kyunkeh hindu angrezi nizaam ke tehet rehna chahte hen. Is se pata khula ke kal musalmanu ka haal wohi ho ga hindwun ke haatun jo angrez kar rehe the musalmanu ka. isis liye pakistan ki baat zehn main aayee.

pakistan banaane waalun ka khayaal that ke ham islami nixaam ke mutaabiq rehe ge to koi masla bhi peda nahin ho ga magar ham pakistan main bhi ahista ahista wohi constitution le aaye jo angrezun ka tha aur yun ham main aur angrez logoon aur hindwun main koi farq nahin raha.

greed, insecurity and exploitation and manipulation and so we have reach where we see ourselves. We were clearly warned not to follow this route but we did. Time to repent and go back and put quran as the proper constitution of pakistan so throw out all amendments and this and that rubbish.

By just writing in the constitution Allah is our God and that constitution is according to the quran is not enough instead the quran has to be our constitution and nothing against that should be allowed. The ruling elite and its tricky mullahs must be dealt with appropriately if we want to see pakistan united and prosperous.

The quran gives us better way of living in every sense. It is time to explore quran for what it really is. The quran challenges man repeatedly, be a real man and follow my program and then see if you get the stated results or not. We are acting like frightened donkeys not bothering to understand the quran the way we should and think it is just a magic book for making jinn bhoot go away and nothing to do with real world. That is how our mullahs misled us about islam so that they could exploit us just like our politicians. We must wake up if we want to create a better world the quran wants us to create.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/80207-transparency-versus-corruption-4.html

ISLAM AND OUR LIFE dr tahir qadri part one
ISLAM AND OUR LIFE PART ONE 1/4 - YouTube
ISLAM AND OUR LIFE PART ONE 2/4 - YouTube
ISLAM AND OUR LIFE PART ONE 3/4 - YouTube
ISLAM AND OUR LIFE PART ONE 4/4 - YouTube

you have the right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
What you people don't understand is that SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE!

You don't have the right to murder, rob and vandalize.
MQM is just a terrorist party until it stops using violence and breaking the law.

MQM is a political party & it only retaliate to attacks by PPP & ANP. The feudals(particularly Sindh feudals) consider MQM a pain in their @$$3$ cuz MQM is against feudalism & stands with middleclass & poor class. I never saw any worker of MQM against Pakistan, all are 101% patriotic Pakistanis.

MQM is a political party & it only retaliate to attacks by PPP & ANP. The feudals(particularly Sindh feudals) consider MQM a pain in their @$$3$ cuz MQM is against feudalism & stands with middleclass & poor class. I never saw any worker of MQM against Pakistan, all are 101% patriotic Pakistanis.

MQM is a terrorist political party. You have to admit this. No matter the reason for their terrorism, they are terrorist.
It is admirable that they are standing up for the Mohajirs, but once they started target killing, robbing and looting, they just became terrorists.

Pakistan ki salaamti sirf aur sirf is bat main hai ke log islam ko sahee tareeqe se samjhen aur phir is ke bataane ke mutaabiq amal karen. Hindustan se angrezun ko nikalne ki waja yahee thi keh hindustani aapas main bhai bhai ban ke rehen ge magar bahot jald hi ye baat saamne aa gaee keh aisa hona bhi namumkin hai kyunkeh hindu angrezi nizaam ke tehet rehna chahte hen. Is se pata khula ke kal musalmanu ka haal wohi ho ga hindwun ke haatun jo angrez kar rehe the musalmanu ka. isis liye pakistan ki baat zehn main aayee.

pakistan banaane waalun ka khayaal that ke ham islami nixaam ke mutaabiq rehe ge to koi masla bhi peda nahin ho ga magar ham pakistan main bhi ahista ahista wohi constitution le aaye jo angrezun ka tha aur yun ham main aur angrez logoon aur hindwun main koi farq nahin raha.

greed, insecurity and exploitation and manipulation and so we have reach where we see ourselves. We were clearly warned not to follow this route but we did. Time to repent and go back and put quran as the proper constitution of pakistan so throw out all amendments and this and that rubbish.

By just writing in the constitution Allah is our God and that constitution is according to the quran is not enough instead the quran has to be our constitution and nothing against that should be allowed. The ruling elite and its tricky mullahs must be dealt with appropriately if we want to see pakistan united and prosperous.

The quran gives us better way of living in every sense. It is time to explore quran for what it really is. The quran challenges man repeatedly, be a real man and follow my program and then see if you get the stated results or not. We are acting like frightened donkeys not bothering to understand the quran the way we should and think it is just a magic book for making jinn bhoot go away and nothing to do with real world. That is how our mullahs misled us about islam so that they could exploit us just like our politicians. We must wake up if we want to create a better world the quran wants us to create.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/80207-transparency-versus-corruption-4.html

The same old method of subjugating ethnic minorities in Pakistan using religious injunctions. They don't work anymore; they didn't even work in 1971.

Meray bhai, humain hamaaray haal par chor do, aap kay mushwaray kee humain zaroorat nahein.

but isn't MQM allies of PPP & ANP? and didn't it support zardari for last 4 years? and didn't it fight with PPP over less seats in senate?? and seats in kashmir and gilgit

I think there's no denying in MQM's involvement in illicit activities. But that's not the question, in my opinion. The real question is, why would MQM engage in such activities? Now, as far as I'm concerned, they're fighting for their survival. I do recall Urdu-Speaking being bullied left and right before MQM's influence in Urban Sindh. MQM would be blown off the map of Khi/Hyd., should they choose to disarm themselves. So, target killing on MQM's end is a part of that fight for their survival. As for extortion, just like any other political party, they need it to run their day to day operations.

However, that is in no way meant to justify their involvement in illicit activities, but an attempt at explaining a part of the problem.

I think there's no denying in MQM's involvement in illicit activities. But that's not the question, in my opinion. The real question is, why would MQM engage in such activities? Now, as far as I'm concerned, they're fighting for their survival. I do recall Urdu-Speaking being bullied left and right before MQM's influence in Urban Sindh. MQM would be blown off the map of Khi/Hyd., should they choose to disarm themselves. So, target killing on MQM's end is a part of that fight for their survival. As for extortion, just like any other political party, they need it to run their day to day operations.

However, that is in no way meant to justify their involvement in illicit activities, but an attempt at explaining a part of the problem.

ok ur post suggests u r confused...mqm is engaged in such activities to hold on to power there..terrorize people to vote for them.Anyone who tries to leave their party they end up dead,if you talk to people in karachi,they'll tell you how mqm have made groups in diff localities to see which families dont show up for mqm gatherings,mqm is controlling these people with fear.

ok ur post suggests u r confused...mqm is engaged in such activities to hold on to power there..terrorize people to vote for them.Anyone who tries to leave their party they end up dead,if you talk to people in karachi,they'll tell you how mqm have made groups in diff localities to see which families dont show up for mqm gatherings,mqm is controlling these people with fear.

That seems a bit far-fetched, wouldn't ya say?
I live in Karachi. I've never heard of such a thing as observing families. And frankly, it seems a little impractical too in a city with such population.

That seems a bit far-fetched, wouldn't ya say?
I live in Karachi. I've never heard of such a thing as observing families. And frankly, it seems a little impractical too in a city with such population.

Thats exactly how mqm operates...every 1 sees it some say it some prefer to keep quiet.

Well said .... its simple they are defending , karachi is hot spot of Al Qaida and Taliban activity , its their economic engine ... MQM is defending karachietes from the influence of these morons , we support them as we wont let khi become kandhar. And Whoever will fck around will have to face MQM's wrath

As long as karachi has mqm...al-qaeda doesnt have to worry abt karachi..:D

I don't know Altaf Hussien burned our flag or not but i know that we have a president who almost sold our country and he is trying to destroy our economy ! Forget who burned our flag or not in past but the point is our flag is still burning rapidly and frequently and we have to save it from being burning so instead of blaming eachother, Wakeup and do something for your country !
:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom