What's new

When Indians finally release the 'footage' of the Surgical Strike.

Alpha BeeTee

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I suspect the Indians are working hard on the 'footage' of the drama serial 'Surgical Strike'.

Faking a footage in the current scenario can be easy.

The footage will be from midnight so Indians can claim the area to be inside Pakistan while it is actually inside India.

There is no way to confirm or deny the claimed location of the footage.

Secondly,it's not difficult at all to stage an encounter with men in Shalwar Kameez chanting Islamic slogans.

Again,there can be no way to confirm or deny the Indian claim.

If at all,India does release a made up footage,can or should Pakistan request the US,Russia or China to provide with real time satellite footage of the 29th night of September at the time of claimed Indian infiltration ?

Lastly,US and Russia are India's allies,right ? Why is not the Indian govt requesting them to make the real time coverage available to them and end the matter once and for all ?

As far as I can imagine,an operation consisting of 150 commandoes infiltrating behind the enemy lines on helis,neutralizing 40 odd men and then walking back is a very significant activity which cannot escape the satellites the western world has focused on the region.

I suspect the Indians are working hard on the 'footage' of the drama serial 'Surgical Strike'.

The footage will be from midnight so Indians can claim the area to be inside Pakistan while it is actually inside India.

Secondly,it's not difficult at all to stage an encounter with men in Shalwar Kameez chanting Islamic slogans.

If at all,India does release a made up footage,can or should Pakistan request the US,Russia or China to provide with real time satellite footage of the 29th night of September at the time of claimed Indian infiltration ?

Lastly,US and Russia are India's allies,right ? Why is not the Indian govt requesting them to make the real time coverage available to them and end the matter once and for all ?

As far as I can imagine,an operation consisting of 150 commandoes infiltrating behind the enemy lines on helis,neutralizing 40 odd men and then walking back is a very significant activity which cannot escape the satellites the western world has focused on the region.
LOC is Heavily armed on both sides with Patrols 24/7, this must be a record to make idiot a group of 1.2 billion

What exactly are you saying ?

:D
Well records are meant to be brokes but no one can break this record .On LOC if someone fires with a TT pistol a response team is there within minutes
While indians claims that they killed 40-70 terrorists and spend 4 hours and not a single living soul came to know

with this much time even the 111 brigade from Islamabad could have reached that location

Or maybe parrikar is true that indian soldiers were Hanuman:lol:

Well records are meant to be brokes but no one can break this record .On LOC if someone fires with a TT pistol a response team is there within minutes
While indians claims that they killed 40-70 terrorists and spend 4 hours and not a single living soul came to know

with this much time even the 111 brigade from Islamabad could have reached that location

Or maybe parrikar is true that indian soldiers were Hanuman:lol:

So tomorrow if there are no Indian soldiers in satellite footage then we are to believe that it so bcz they Hanuman ?

Seems convincing to me.

India releasing footage will ONLY make a difference if it can be backed by INDEPENDENT & RELIABLE non-indian sources. Then it would be believed. The UN has already refuted their claims.

Only J.P Dutta can answer that question. :lol:

We were hoping this propaganda after releasing the proofs. Why are you in hurry?? The world knows Pakistan always in denial mode because you don't have gutts to face neither US army , neither Indian army. So fake propaganda is easy way to escape for Pakistan. Surgical or no surgical !! India is inviting you for war. Can't you see it?? If you have any gutts then do pressurizes your army to give response.

Well it takes time to film, cut and edit a drama

India has shot itself in the foot with the amount of time it has wasted on this drama

This means only satellite footage in real time can be accepted that too from a thrid party.

Spot on - the real proof would be if India provides;
  • GPS coordinates (or accurate locations) of places it has hit and
  • we see they have been destroyed and
  • there were bullets fired within the buildings and
  • people died there.
We are not over expecting. If operation has happened there, all these things will be found naturally. And producing that should be way too easy for Indians. After all Indians have gone to these places and they know where they are.

Ask Kabir khan...
I am sure saif ali khan and katrina kaif are already working on this project

Back
Top Bottom