What's new

Who is going to Imran Khans jalsa tomorow,25th December

GHOST RIDER

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So who is going to attend Imran Khans PTI jalsa tomorrow?
any one?

I will watch his Jalasa on TV. But my best wishes are with him

Guys I can safely predict that tomorrow Jalsa will be b/w 300K to 500K gathering............reason???

A lot of young people are interested to attend it, and in Karachi any political party enjoying support of youth other then MQM is PTI. Just look at the simple calculation below

Population of Karachi = 18-20 million
Youth is 60% of population = 10.8-12 million

Just Suppose, that Imran Khan enjoy the support of only 10% youth of Karachi then this will bring figure down to 1.08-1.2 million.

It is obvious that, not all the supporters of Imran Khan will be able to attend the Jalsa therefore to my belief only a quarter will be there it mean 0.27-0.3 million youth will attend it, rest will be elder age group people up to 100k.

And according to my CALCULATION expected gathering would be 0.37-0.4 million people

NOT BAD TO START THE SHOW HERE

I think jalsa means Celebration what he is celebrating??????????

WTF... bugg off man. Jalsa means public meeting, work on your Hindi first and then Hindi, and then English.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Guys I can safely predict that tomorrow Jalsa will be b/w 300K to 500K gathering............reason???

A lot of young people are interested to attend it, and in Karachi any political party enjoying support of youth other then MQM is PTI. Just look at the simple calculation below

Population of Karachi = 18-20 million
Youth is 60% of population = 10.8-12 million

Just Suppose, that Imran Khan enjoy the support of only 10% youth of Karachi then this will bring figure down to 1.08-1.2 million.

It is obvious that, not all the supporters of Imran Khan will be able to attend the Jalsa therefore to my belief only a quarter will be there it mean 0.27-0.3 million youth will attend it, rest will be elder age group people up to 100k.

And according to my CALCULATION expected gathering would be 0.37-0.4 million people

NOT BAD TO START THE SHOW HERE

You are a good mathematician. Do post some early jalsa snaps if you get a chance. Stay safe and keep the spirit high. My best wishes are with you and the whole of Karachiites.

[/COLOR]

You are a good mathematician. Do post some early jalsa snaps if you get a chance. Stay safe and keep the spirit high. My best wishes are with you and the whole of Karachiites.[/QUOTE]

I will try my best

Tomorrow, my fellow Karachiites will renew my faith in them and in Pakistan. Karachiites are an ULTRA PATRIOTIC Bunch and anyone who thinks Karachites love ALTAF more than they love Pakistan needs to have their head examined. We karachiites will follow whoever is in the best interest of our BELOVED PAKISTAN. PAKISTAN ZINDABAD, KARACHI SHEHR PAINDABAD.:pakistan::pakistan:

GEO IMRAN KHAN, DO NOT LET OUR NATION DOWN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5_cA4yEPAE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPZ0z7qTh54

Guys let me predict again............

I am expecting at least 2 seats for PTI in National Assembly from the Karachi. Please keep this in mind, it is the least expected guess...........at most of the NA seats PTI is going to get 2nd position.........Political dynamic of Karachi has changed after today’s PTI Jalsa

Back
Top Bottom