What's new

Who says Chinese products are crap?

This ^

It makes no sense to blame China's products as crappy when almost every single high-end electronics are also made in China.

The reason why every "high-end electronics" are made in China is because those capitalists doesn't want to pay high labor rate in their own countries. This is the reason why everything in the world as of now is f~ made in china.

But this doesn't change the fact wheter its low-end or high-end,
Most chinese products are crap. (I don't want to insult you here, I am just stating the facts)

There is no doubt that most of chinese products are not good in quality but the bottom line is that chinese products are popular all over the world. i think the world should thank china for producing cheap things, otherwise many ppl would not have afforded many things which they have in their kitty nowadays & china isn't forcing anyone to buy their products.

Producing Cheap things is not a concern but producing poisonous things certainly is. Point is something called Quality control does not exist at all in China. May be because of all those labor camps etc being used as factories where they people who know nothing about the product being manufactured and work like robots..

Also, there is no need to thank any one because a) they are not doing charity b) World needs cheap products but would you still buy cheap if you know it's gonna kill your baby, or the product can blast on your face anytime. Anyways, if not for them the prices would have come down one way or the other anyhow..

I would never buy a chinese brand product at even 70% to 75% of the price of a German or Japanese brand.

Never is a big word, just wait a couple of decades. Some people seem to think that countries like Japan and Germany will remain on top forever.

Would you buy any Indian products by the way?

Apparently, no Indians can answer this post. :lol:

First learn the difference b/w ASSET VALUE and GDP... and teach that to all CPC paid gang.

Never is a big word, just wait a couple of decades. Some people seem to think that countries like Japan and Germany will remain on top forever.

Would you buy any Indian products by the way?

Yes I would buy Indian Pulsar any day
bajaj-pulsar-200ns.jpg

Rather then Chinese copied gulsar,
303007719_9e039fca80_61L_PakWheels(com).jpg

Yet even one of our brands (ICBC) has net assets of over US$2 trillion.

One single Chinese company is worth more than the entire Indian economy. :rofl:

And which is the biggest computer company in India? Lenovo, another Chinese brand. :lol:

Is ICBE in manufacturing sector. :blink::blink:

First learn the difference b/w ASSET VALUE and GDP... and teach that to all CPC paid gang.

Yes I would buy Indian Pulsar any day
bajaj-pulsar-200ns.jpg

Rather then Chinese copied gulsar,
303007719_9e039fca80_61L_PakWheels(com).jpg

Recently there was a article in the local newspaper in UAE which warned about this

Watch out: Made in India, faked in China

Chinese manufacturers are increasingly faking popular Indian products of consumer goods giants such as Dabur and ITC, undermining the legitimacy of brands and causing losses worth as much as $5 billion (Dh18.36 billion) annually, officials said.

"A lot of counterfeit Dabur products are made in China. We have conducted at least 20 raids in China, but no proper action has been taken by the Chinese," Ashok Jain, general manager of finance at Dabur India, the country's fourth largest FMCG firm, said.

He said such fake products manufactured in China with a ‘Made-in-India' tag are supplied across the world, mostly in India and African countries. "It causes huge damage to the brand. Those fake products are obviously not up to our standards and supplied at very low prices," Jain told IANS.

Pradeep Dixit, a senior official of ITC, a $33-billion conglomerate, said the popular FMCG brands of the company were counterfeited by unscrupulous firms and supplied in domestic as well as foreign markets. "Our popular cigarette brand is faked and supplied in states like Chhattisgarh, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh," he said.

"China is a big problem everybody is facing," S.K. Goel, chairman of the Central Board of Excise and Customs, told IANS. Goel said the big international brands like Nokia, Adidas, Reebok and Nivea were also counterfeited in China and supplied in India and other parts of the world.

Chinese manufacturers are also faking drugs and endangering lives of patients. Fake drugs, carrying ‘Made in India' tags, supplied from China were recently seized in Nigeria and other African countries.

K.K. Vyas, Delhi's deputy commissioner of police (crime), said the police recently seized and confiscated a lot of fake and counterfeited products of popular brands in Delhi. Vyas emphasised the need to enhance punishment for unscrupulous manufacturers and importers. "Punishment needs to be enhanced."

source: Watch out: Made in India, faked in China | GulfNews.com

Yet even one of our brands (ICBC) has net assets of over US$2 trillion.

One single Chinese company is worth more than the entire Indian economy. :rofl:

And which is the biggest computer company in India? Lenovo, another Chinese brand. :lol:

and ICBC is 30% of Chinese economy. RIght ? :lol: So only 1 company in China contributes 30% to Chinese economy... must be CPC made economics sure :lol:

Is ICBE in manufacturing sector. :blink::blink:

He is wrong in comparing ASSET SIZE with GDP.

ICBC profit is only around 33 Billion. SBI's Asset Value is around 250 Billion.

Recently there was a article in the local newspaper in UAE which warned about this

Watch out: Made in India, faked in China

Chinese manufacturers are increasingly faking popular Indian products of consumer goods giants such as Dabur and ITC, undermining the legitimacy of brands and causing losses worth as much as $5 billion (Dh18.36 billion) annually, officials said.

"A lot of counterfeit Dabur products are made in China. We have conducted at least 20 raids in China, but no proper action has been taken by the Chinese," Ashok Jain, general manager of finance at Dabur India, the country's fourth largest FMCG firm, said.

He said such fake products manufactured in China with a ‘Made-in-India' tag are supplied across the world, mostly in India and African countries. "It causes huge damage to the brand. Those fake products are obviously not up to our standards and supplied at very low prices," Jain told IANS.

Pradeep Dixit, a senior official of ITC, a $33-billion conglomerate, said the popular FMCG brands of the company were counterfeited by unscrupulous firms and supplied in domestic as well as foreign markets. "Our popular cigarette brand is faked and supplied in states like Chhattisgarh, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh," he said.

"China is a big problem everybody is facing," S.K. Goel, chairman of the Central Board of Excise and Customs, told IANS. Goel said the big international brands like Nokia, Adidas, Reebok and Nivea were also counterfeited in China and supplied in India and other parts of the world.

Chinese manufacturers are also faking drugs and endangering lives of patients. Fake drugs, carrying ‘Made in India' tags, supplied from China were recently seized in Nigeria and other African countries.

K.K. Vyas, Delhi's deputy commissioner of police (crime), said the police recently seized and confiscated a lot of fake and counterfeited products of popular brands in Delhi. Vyas emphasised the need to enhance punishment for unscrupulous manufacturers and importers. "Punishment needs to be enhanced."

source: Watch out: Made in India, faked in China | GulfNews.com

these copy cat faggots must be exposed big time, its in therie culture and blood, cunning b@stards

In my limited experience I've seen only one set of Chinese products that I consider consistently low-quality: consumer-grade steels, whether spring steel or chromium steel. So I try to buy U.S. or Indonesian instead. (Indian or Pakistani stuff is available but even worse quality than Chinese; Mexican is the same as Chinese.) Here, you get what you pay for - if you can find it.

Some Chinese products are consistently higher quality than Western ones. The first known were comparatively low-tech products like vacuum bottles. Then certain types of plastic manufacture - for example, the Chinese supplier of toy balls to one American company delivered much better product than the American manufacturer. Here you get very good value - more than what you pay for, perhaps.

Then there are the counterfeits. I know Chinese like to say you pay for what you get but it's no secret that those pushing lower-quality counterfeited products try to get the same prices as the real thing. Here you don't get what you pay for and it is here that China's reputation is especially bad.

Where can I get decent chinese tab?(not rs 1000 one)
You can get in main China land , also you can find many leading Chinese companies in India which sell quality products . You get what you pay for :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom