What's new

Who says Chinese products are crap?

Chinese made products range from very good to complete crap, it depends on the brand.
Although I do check country of origin when I buy food from chinese grocery stores,I stick to made in taiwan/korea/japan.

Chinese hate pretty much every western country in the world. Don't see you lots rolling up your china towns. Thats some logic mate:lol:

And yes I think I ll believe your "korean friends" instead of the proper methodical opinion poll!

Chinese hate pretty much every western country in the world. Don't see you lots rolling up your china towns. Thats some logic mate:lol:

And yes I think I ll believe your "korean friends" instead of the proper methodical opinion poll!

incorrect. we are the largest tourist troupe in Europe and North America, and we are the leading spenders too. There are many small S Korean communities in China. Find me one in india!

there are round the year cultural exchanges between us , europe and north america in music, dance, opera, academic and science everywhere in China

Taiwanese products are good and long lasting. I love HTC phones. I believe mainlanders should learn from them.

You are Owned :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kid I own an Indian desktop which is costly and better than your chini desktops.

you can brag for your own indi destop which can sell no further than bombay

oh boy you are badly hurt

you wish.
you guys are great harrassment though, or rudely put : Pain in the A

you simpletons have to think it just for a sec ( may be you need a whole day to figure it out)

we have been marketing to the world in the last 30 years offering a mix of local and foreign brands. if our products are as bad as you delusional guys put it, where and how we can grow our GDP and our reserves!

you simpletons have to think it just for a sec ( may be you need a whole day to figure it out)

we have been marketing to the world in the last 30 years offering a mix of local and foreign brands. if our products are as bad as you delusional guys put it, where and how we can grow our GDP and our reserves!

By selling loads and loads of cheap goods. You get money for cement just as you get it for an LCD TV.

Uh and yeah, i forgot, you grow your GDP because your government has no responsability for health and pensions. Thats why...and toiling for just above minimum wages in bad conditions while the profits go the higher ups....

Most of the poor impression of Chinese products is due to middle traders importing cr_p products and maximizing profit. Also China has no export quality controls like Japan and Germany which has an over all negative impact on their quality perception.

Here in Australia I find quality of goods imported from China is a lot higher than I have known in Pakistan. China produces several grades of quality and you get what you find the most appropriate. Economy of India and Pakistan is weak and thus level of quality selected by importers is to meet low cost but here economy can afford quality and they import quality. Producing economical and still acceptable quality goods is a lot more difficult than producing expensive and quality ones.

incorrect. we are the largest tourist troupe in Europe and North America, and we are the leading spenders too. There are many small S Korean communities in China. Find me one in india!

there are round the year cultural exchanges between us , europe and north america in music, dance, opera, academic and science everywhere in China

And even then everyone seems to hate you guys. Wonder what went wrong:cheesy:

By selling loads and loads of cheap goods. You get money for cement just as you get it for an LCD TV.

Uh and yeah, i forgot, you grow your GDP because your government has no responsability for health and pensions. Thats why...and toiling for just above minimum wages in bad conditions while the profits go the higher ups....

Ugh and safety and environmental concerns dont really concern anyone. once you add that up with health and pensions you get a hefty bill under which those reserves would evaporate really fast.

So in effect, you live in a horrible place(from my point of view) but its ok, because you can wave the 3.2 trillion at us anytime...

The people who buy expensive army but fail in making indigenous products will say Chinese are crap . You buy cheap tab for Rs 1000 and ask of warranty

Back
Top Bottom