What's new

Who will win in upcoming LokSabha elections in India?

Which party will win upcoming LokSabha elections?

• Total voters
ah I meant the status quo we are seeing for last 20 yrs in that sort of might u wanna show to kashmiris......

:hitwall::hitwall:

i firmly believe this situation can be handled in a much more effective way that would bring long term stability in the valley.
the first step that needs to be taken is to withdraw article 170 from the valley, let the people from other parts settle there, buy properties there,
the second step would be to hablititate pundits there, who were driven out of their ancestral lands by the outsiders, the motive should be to dilute the valley of he traitors, once this is done, all the problems will be solved once n for all.

p.s. its getting offtopic, i started posting about kashmir only to reply to one traitor, and not to my fellow brothers.

i was wondering all those who have voted for bjp here have ever got out and voted in real elections.

I wonder how many people who sport Indian flags here are actually Indians by heart.

if studies and opinion polls are of any importance then in 1947 muslim league didnt have as much support base as congress then also pak came into being.

They are important....none the less

Lets take shall we --> Pakistan was not a mistake.....it was the need of that time.....good or bad is just opinion......

reast assured Kashmiris(who are vocal) want total Independence.....but unforunately that is not possible nor there is such option for them....:undecided:

:hitwall::hitwall:

i firmly believe this situation can be handled in a much more effective way that would bring long term stability in the valley.
the first step that needs to be taken is to withdraw article 170 from the valley, let the people from other parts settle there, buy properties there,
the second step would be to hablititate pundits there, who were driven out of their ancestral lands by the outsiders, the motive should be to dilute the valley of he traitors, once this is done, all the problems will be solved once n for all.

p.s. its getting offtopic, i started posting about kashmir only to reply to one traitor, and not to my fellow brothers.

ehh that is the chinese way......

I guess first start with bringing kasmiris to mainstream India along with rehabilitation of Pandits......with demilitarisation and strengtheing of JK police.......then second last should be scrapping 370.....and then effectively handling the voilence as a result of it......

one third kashmir is with pakistan and other part is with china and u still ve delusions about ur might in kashmir.

yes jammu and kashmir belong to us and it will be intergal part of India. even according to you , in democracy majority wins , the population of jammu and ladakh is more than the population of kashmir

My vote will go for Baba Ramdev' Bharat Swabhiman Party.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are no different that what conservitive morons on FOX NEWS here in US. Just because they have different oppinions than you, you are calling them cowards and traitors. May I remind you it was BJP leadership who freed militents during thier rule in Afganistan. Where was iron fist? Every politician party is corrupt and you just have to lesser to two evils. I dont support Congress but BJPs scare tactis are bound to cause another genocide in our country's history.

WTF are you Blabbering?

The hijackers initially demanded the release of 35 Islamic militants in Indian jails and US$200 million in cash
Indian negotiators(BJP) succeeded in persuading the hijackers in reducing their demand to the release of three prisoners

The flight had 178 passengers and all returned safely.

And Your Congress.

Pak terrorists freed in goodwill gesture

The Jammu and Kashmir government has released 25 Pakistani terrorists lodged in various prisons of the country on the advice of the Union home ministry. The state government on Thursday revoked the detention orders of these terrorists, mostly belonging to the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and the Hizbul Mujahideen (HM), and will facilitate their return to Pakistan.

The release of the terrorists comes ahead of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's visit to Jammu and Kashmir on June 7. Political observers believe the decision is the Centre's olive branch to separatist leaders in an attempt to bring them on the dialogue table.

The PM is expected to renew his offer of talks with all shades of opinion in Jammu and Kashmir during his visit.

Pak terrorists freed in goodwill gesture : India: India Today

Paksitan is only showing you A*s when you ask for the 26/11 Terrorists.:bunny:

Babaji is retiring from making "churan" and doing acrobatics to enter politics? That'll be the biggest acrobatic stunt of time!

nopes. he is not retiring. he is still very young.

but i have heard, some paranoid creatures have already having loose motions in their pants with the thought of some ultra nationals coming into power.
try practicing his yoga lessons, can cure loose motions for sure. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom