What's new

Who would be the best President for Pakistan right now?

are u into pakistani politics?

yah ,pretty much i visit Siasat.pk every day.I am fond of world affairs and war histories of all world of all ages.
all i can say is that i understand pollitical picture of pak and india.

I think the media could play a very important part in selecting our next leaders. We seriously need to have presidential debates. Yes, I believe the President should be elected by popular vote.

A lot of fans of Zaid Hamid in this forum. I personally don't think he would be much of a statesman.

I guess we need a new face. But out of the current lot of our politicians i guess only nawaz sharif

i guss, no more president!:angry::agree:
simply no democracy, hard hitting marshall revolution backed by army, with MUSHARF as a cheif executive, not a president?:agree::angry::angry::enjoy:

i guss, no more president!:angry::agree:
simply no democracy, hard hitting marshall revolution backed by army, with MUSHARF as a cheif executive, not a president?:agree::angry::angry::enjoy:

Your post is something i've been wishing for quite a long time now after Musharrafs exit.
We need solid leadership, someone who can rule with an iron fist.
No more bureaucratic and corrupt leadership, straightforward and hardworking leaders that are an example for their countrymen, and have their eyes on sustainable economic growth and military improvement.
It hasn't harmed China has it? Look at them now.

yea man but he say us he will go uk for one week and now 3 months he never come back.he visit secretly egypt for busness but he don't wana come back pak.:woot:

Khan sahib he came back in early Jan and soon will go to the US for his lectures.

I guess we need a new face. But out of the current lot of our politicians i guess only nawaz sharif

Sir, NS has been given two opps and he failed on both occasions.

Thanks to our nation for pushing him to test the Nuclear weapons otherwise he was going to do a Kargil on our bomb too.

Musharraf is the best option!

He freed our ungrateful media and also worked hard for the improvement of Pakistan.

Musharraf is also the one who gave us this beautiful slogan:

PAKISTAN FIRST

:pakistan:

in other words islams interest is secondary to pakistan. funny that so many people blame arab leaders but would choose the same path for pakistan.

in other words islams interest is secondary to pakistan. funny that so many people blame arab leaders but would choose the same path for pakistan.

zombie;my dear sir
thanks to feuling , typical indian style post!
i guss,so called "arab leaders" are the reason behind , all the mess faced by the muslim nations, because they are affraid of thier un justyfied rule over the muslim majorty states, & just because of this fear , they cant act, in the intersts of muslim nations?:eek:;);)
did you got , what you want! :lol:

Sir, NS has been given two opps and he failed on both occasions.

Thanks to our nation for pushing him to test the Nuclear weapons otherwise he was going to do a Kargil on our bomb too.

SS is a far better administrator than NS...so lets try him...what say?:enjoy:

Again folks It doenst matter if one person achieved in one stream; Mushrraf cant do work in all directions. What it matters is how much of brain and energy he can bring in to the cabinet; In India ex prime minister PVN got super cabinet members to improve the country; Today we can see the result.

In my view Pakistan should change its structure and first bring the brain on board and kick the military out to the border.

Cant agree with you more

SS is a far better administrator than NS...so lets try him...what say?:enjoy:

It will be the same ... NS will certainly interfere ... I can agree on Javed Hashmi if someone from N LEAGUE has to be selected.

Back
Top Bottom