What's new

Why American Subways Are Some Of The World’s Most Expensive, US 1 Trillion Dollar Infrastructure law

I don't know what's with Canada but one of my Canadian friend, also a Caucasian, told me that seeing a doctor in Canada would take a very long time, he was shocked at the fact that in Beijing if you like to see a doctor now and in one or two hours you will be talking to a doctor in the hospital and all the test can be done and results come out in a couple of hours.
Maybe my American friend didn't want to wait for too long or maybe he told his doctor he had some connections in China. I didn't ask for those details.

uh-huh...every doctor in Canada is too busy to do an endoscopy procedure....

..and supposedly our system is worse?

A hospital trip in China, it's like a supermarket, you can visit anytime you want, and the cost is also like a supermarket, mostly pretty dirt cheap, unless you really have some big problems

Everything is done in an hour or so

Last edited:
@beijingwalker

WE get it. US is done, dusted, finished, eliminated, game over, a thing of the past, at the bottom of the ocean.

You still need to post with logic and reason. Do not make it a habit to speak negatively about a country on a daily basis. This is not conducive for debate. Discuss problems of a country in a authentic manner. Thanks.

@beijingwalker

WE get it. US is done, dusted, finished, eliminated, game over, a thing of the past, at the bottom of the ocean.

You still need to post with logic and reason. Do not make it a habit to speak negatively about a country on a daily basis. This is not conducive for debate. Discuss problems of a country in a authentic manner. Thanks.
Some of them daily trash talk China and every time they do they even tag me, I don't usually do trash talk like them, I provide data and numbers, they usually provide nothing but just do trash talking.

Some of them daily trash talk China and every time they do they even tag me, I don't usually do trash talk like them, I provide data and numbers, they usually provide nothing but just do trash talking.

I shall rephrase my message and make it general then:

ALL need to post with logic and reason. Do not make it a habit to speak negatively about a country on a daily basis. This is not conducive for debate. Discuss problems of a country in a authentic manner. Thanks.

A hospital trip in China, it's like a supermarket, you can visit anytime you want, and the cost is also like a supermarket, mostly pretty dirt cheap, unless you really have some big problems

Everything is done in an hour or so

I shall rephrase my message and make it general then:

ALL need to post with logic and reason. Do not make it a habit to speak negatively about a country on a daily basis. This is not conducive for debate. Discuss problems of a country in an authentic manner. Thanks.
..but his Caucasian American friend told him America izz doomed..

Back
Top Bottom