What's new

Why are dogs paleet in our culture?

Raja420

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I love dogs. After the horse, it is man's best friend IMHO.
One day I was walking my German shepherd and my neighbors dog came running towards me and I think it was gonna bite me with the way it was charging towards me but my little German shepherd who was only 7 months old stood there like a rock infront of a bigger dog and protected me. I have loved dogs ever since. They are very loyal to the human beings.
But in Pakistan, dogs aren't treated very well. You don't have to sleep with them like in the west but take better care of them cause they deserve our love too.
🐕 :smitten:

What non sense.
Dogs all around saved their owners by endangering themselves. The dog at my dera fought with a wild wolf , when the wolf tried to take away the baby lamb. All family members were sleeping at that time and the dog belly was full. That was an act of pure loyalty.

That was a territorial dispute for the dog, nothing else. But if you want to think dogs are somehow noble and loyal beings, I can’t stop you.

Upvote 0
Wah, firstly you did the wrong thing of having a dog and then you put it into a gambling match by watching two dogs attack each other to shreds. What an enlightened activity. :rolleyes:

You come live in India with its now 60+ million street dogs which can be the human population of a mid-sized country. There are on average four dogs in many streets. Some years ago I used to shoot at the dogs around my house with an air rifle and for some time dogs would be afraid to pass through those three roads and would not stay on those three roads so for some time it became safe for cats to be there. And then two stupid households, one including a Muslim, began encouraging dogs and dogs took over. I have told off people about dogs. At the moment the Indian "animal protection" laws make me and many other sufferers helpless and I can only chase away the dogs from near my house in little ways. If you live here you will know the just irrational environment created by stupid people like our @Sharma Ji. They feed dogs and not humans.

NOBODY except Indians themselfs are responsible that the STRAY dogs don't learn to act normal as humans teached them over 35k years.

India is literally a shithole.

In a country where 600 million piss and shit onto the street or into the jungle (where they often get killed by tigers and leopards) or throw dead people into the most important river, you can't speak of a normal state. It's a dirty, smelly shithole which would be better with 500 million less. Less people, more space to live, more work, higher wages, less problems.

It's a shithole, because of it's people, like every country - the people are responsible, not "USraelis", "Capitalism" etc. other BS.
Look at Germany, Japan, South Korea, heck, even Vietnam (yeah, yeah commie BS, more or less NATIONALISM was the driving motivation) where they will have 25 generations with gene defects. Why are these people where they are? Even after MUCH more brutal wars, than Afghanistan, Syria etc. ? Because they used the chances and did something. Would it be Eastern Asians instead of Palestinians the West Bank and Gaza wouldn't be free air concentrations camp where Hamas (yeah, was used by Israelis to destroy Fatah, but always self-responsibility) has a word but little Seoul.

And feeding low IQ people = more useless mouths which need
Place to live
Food
Work (quality job?!)
The earth ONLY has finite resources.
"Left" redistributors destroy the productive and give away to the useless.

That's the reality.
I would take a Indian street puppy over the fence instead of one overproduced low IQ child (no matter the race, even white low IQ from dysfunctional familiy with bad genes).
Humans should have known better and not produce a child they can't take care for.

Upvote 0
If you live here you will know the just irrational environment created by stupid people like our @Sharma Ji. They feed dogs and not humans.
I'd rather feed a dog or any animal over a hate-filled psycho communist like yourself.. any day of the week, really. Also, what makes you think no charity goes to humans ? It has long been a tradition to spend x amount of money on products from the blind school (blind relief association) for years now.. tell us about yourself, apart from your constant ranting against "capitalism" and an unhealthy hatred for dogs on this forum, what, if anything, have you ever contributed towards any cause ? .. batao to sahi.. instead of always pointing your grubby little fingers at everyone else.

Anyway, was just frying some eggs and seekh kebabs for breakfast, of course, as is my duty as their loyal hooman, half went to my doggo overlords.

1652751691392.png

1652751761480.png

1652751397839.png

1652751453352.png

:)

Upvote 0
I love dogs - I’ve kept dogs from a very early age - including working a dog. For some reason the bond humans have with dogs is unique.
Nice, I'm guessing your work dog was on skorti duty sniffing for explosives and so on. What breed, if I may ask ?

I generally always have a bit of pot on me when traveling, not smuggler qty, but a few tolas (10 gms hash) which I always take in my carry in luggage.. always get a case of the heebee-jeebies everytime I see a security guy walking around with one of these guys:

1652752999480.png

:fie:

ab tak pakda nhi gaya, thank god.

Upvote 0
Nice, I'm guessing your work dog was on skorti duty sniffing for explosives and so on. What breed, if I may ask ?

I generally always have a bit of pot on me when traveling, not smuggler qty, but a few tolas (10 gms hash) which I always take in my carry in luggage.. always get a case of the heebee-jeebies everytime I see a security guy walking around with one of these guys:

View attachment 844701

:fie:

ab tak pakda nhi gaya, thank god.

When you get caught.. teri gaand bajaye gein. Wear metal underwear and stay safe.

Upvote 0
When you get caught.. teri gaand bajaye gein. Wear metal underwear and stay safe.
lol I know that quite well. Which is why I never even thought about it on international flights, some countries, Thailand comes to mind, most/all Islamic countries (death penalty).. so it's a domestic only thing on generally crowded flights.

Not hardcore quantities anyway, and soft "drugs".. probably get away but ghar walon ke samne bezti ho jayegi if they find out :P

Upvote 0
lol I know that quite well. Which is why I never even thought about it on international flights, some countries, Thailand comes to mind, most/all Islamic countries (death penalty).. so it's a domestic only thing on generally crowded flights.

Not hardcore quantities anyway, and soft "drugs".. probably get away but ghar walon ke samne bezti ho jayegi if they find out :P

I am a firm believer of Murphy’s law, so one should have a contingency plan for the inevitable.

Upvote 0
I am a firm believer of Murphy’s law, so one should have a contingency plan for the inevitable.
I do, which is to keep it to a minimum just personal consumption stuff.. the rationale supporting that being that because if it's just barely half a fistful.. that'll not exactly win them any awards or a spot on the news, at most thoda dara dhamka ke bribe leni hai saalon ne.. which is not hubris, just me saying I know the system pretty well by now, I was sweating balls first few times but then I've got the lay of the land.

8-)
:enjoy:

Upvote 0
It is not permissible for a Muslim to keep a dog, unless he needs this dog for hunting, guarding livestock or guarding crops.

Prohibition is only on bringing them inside the house...I used to wonder about the wisdom behind this stipulation...then reading periodic stories in the news about how pet dogs mauling their own owner or worst yet mauling one of the kids/babies inside houses has made me understand the rationale behind it.

Upvote 0
Once those three dogs are out in their natural setting outside they will gang up with other dogs and torture those two cats to death. :) The sound of a cat being tortured to death by dogs in the night is one of the saddest sounds one can hear.

I know many Turks love their cats and I have posted above two trailers of a documentary about the cats of Istanbul. But those who celebrate the wolf - the wolf being just another form of dog - will be the irrational ultranationalist types without gentleness. There's one such fascist nationalist group called Grey Wolves and it would be difficult to imagine its members liking cats.

Yes because magically those germs will be prevented by a forcefield from entering your house even though our "Secular" Nationalist touches the dogs ( not one dog but multiple ) but his skin is made of sanitizer. :lol:

Have you ever read a book ? Or an internet article ?
@jamahir can you please summarize your posts, they are too long. I would like to know what are your thoughts about dog meat. There are people, communities around the world who eat dogs.:undecided: maybe you could find a market for your 60 million+ dogs. I have heard they really like dog meat in china, Thailand, Korea etc asian countries. Actually we have some communities in my country that love eating dogs but the rascals prefer stealing them. Imagine if you could export a dog for $10 piece at 60 million+ pieces you could have $600,000,000.00 in your pocket. Mate you are on your way to becoming the next Elon Musk:bunny:

Upvote 0
That was a territorial dispute for the dog, nothing else. But if you want to think dogs are somehow noble and loyal beings, I can’t stop you.
Does these sound like territorial disputes to you? Have some shame.
The dogs attacked the grizzly bear that was ten times their size just to save their owner.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I had a Gultair, a Gaurd dog, Called him Moti, Pearl. He was a Good and Fighter Dog. We took him to alot of Ring Fights in Rawalakot and Bagh (We call them khaarey) he won all of them. I was 6 or 7 back then when i would venture on to Jungle on my own just because my dog wad thete beside me
"The Messenger of Allāh ﷺ forbade incitement [of fighting] between animals.”

[Jami’ Tirmidhī Vol1 pg 433]

Have fun in hell.

Upvote 0

Back
Top Bottom