What's new

Why me my Lord!!!!

Everything I did in my life started with your name. No matter the situation I never lost my faith and hope in you. I prayed to you. Never bribed anyone while it was common in my practice. I fed the poor and the needy in your name.
Have never been scared of anyone except you. When the whole world was scared of Corona I was roaming around in public knowing you would protect me. I fought against 3 countries while traveling that wearing a mask is against my religion and only you are my protector. I keep repenting to you no matter what. I fought against my own people to uphold your laws. I read your book the Quran many times. I was good to my parents, siblings, and relatives. I helped out alot of people in your name. I stood up against oppression and didn't differentiate between your people. I even stood tall infront of bullets to go against injustices being done to a women. While my whole village believes they need a waseela to reach you I went to you directly. There are many more things where I kept you as the first priority.

But you took away from me everything in an instant. Why do you do that to your believers. Why do you make this world hell for those who are sincere to you while you give leeway to those who are corrupt, liars and thieves.

I was a man of another magnitude but you have made a mockery of me. You left me neither for this world or the afterlife.
You say you're going to question me on judgement day but I have alot of questions for you as well. You will have to answer them.

I don't know if you are punishing me or putting me through trials. If you are punishing me then I ask for your forgiveness. If you are putting me through a trial, I won't lose my faith in you no matter how bad it gets for me.

You have even outlawed killing myself otherwise I would've done it already. The state isn't waging war on the enemy otherwise I would give my life that way. The state has made it hard for me to reach certain places where I could get killed.
If you dont fix me im gonna have to kms i cant live like this. Hell cant be any worse than what i experience now. :suicide:
Now here is a Short Way to remedy

Go to a Place where there is no Human to disturb you
can be a high rise building or a corner of a village

Start Talking to your Believer.. and Cry as much as you can..

Come back and sleep for long as much as you can

Thanks me later

So we now have a competition between you a Bible thumper and @Thinker3 a Tableeghi ? :rofl:
1652727593543.jpeg

halfmoon --- suvarna teja ---- akshay ---- satyamev ---- raja---- <insert sanghi troll spam account> ---<insert islamist troll account> ----insert the other obvious spam accounts all using the same language structure and attention syndrome
Tell that to the mods who allow them to constantly create obvious troll accounts and post their low quality posts everywhere.

judging by post history. I think OP is a genius troll
He is funny- I’ll give him that - just last week he wanted to embrace shahadat after disclosing he enjoyed drugs, alcohol and womanising.

He must be thinking it’s some sort of package holiday deal 😂

Everything I did in my life started with your name. No matter the situation I never lost my faith and hope in you. I prayed to you. Never bribed anyone while it was common in my practice. I fed the poor and the needy in your name.
Have never been scared of anyone except you. When the whole world was scared of Corona I was roaming around in public knowing you would protect me. I fought against 3 countries while traveling that wearing a mask is against my religion and only you are my protector. I keep repenting to you no matter what. I fought against my own people to uphold your laws. I read your book the Quran many times. I was good to my parents, siblings, and relatives. I helped out alot of people in your name. I stood up against oppression and didn't differentiate between your people. I even stood tall infront of bullets to go against injustices being done to a women. While my whole village believes they need a waseela to reach you I went to you directly. There are many more things where I kept you as the first priority.

But you took away from me everything in an instant. Why do you do that to your believers. Why do you make this world hell for those who are sincere to you while you give leeway to those who are corrupt, liars and thieves.

I was a man of another magnitude but you have made a mockery of me. You left me neither for this world or the afterlife.
You say you're going to question me on judgement day but I have alot of questions for you as well. You will have to answer them.

I don't know if you are punishing me or putting me through trials. If you are punishing me then I ask for your forgiveness. If you are putting me through a trial, I won't lose my faith in you no matter how bad it gets for me.

You have even outlawed killing myself otherwise I would've done it already. The state isn't waging war on the enemy otherwise I would give my life that way. The state has made it hard for me to reach certain places where I could get killed.
If you dont fix me im gonna have to kms i cant live like this. Hell cant be any worse than what i experience now. :suicide:
First, maybe the hardships are a way from Allah to decrease your sins.

Second, mental stress beyond bearable should be dealt with consulting professionals. I will suggest visiting a psychologist and a psychiatrist. There are many things even some mental disorders cause sacrilegious thoughts and actions.

Third, you are already self-aware so that is the first step of things. I take you must also know how to improve yourself. You have to make an effort to sincerely and diligently better yourself. There is no other way.

If you hold religion dear. Please connect with it better while spending time with learned scholars.
“And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to the patient ones.” (Qur’an 2:155)

“Alif-Lam-Mim. Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: 'We have faith', and will not be tested? And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allah will certainly make known, those who are true, and will certainly make known those who are liars." (Qur'an 29:1-3)

“So verily, with the hardship, there is relief.” (Qur’an 94:5)

“On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear” (Qur’an 2:286)

“But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.” (Qur’an 2:216)

It was narrated from Mus’ab bin Sa’d that his father, Sa’d bin Abu Waqqas, said: “I said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, which people are most severely tested?’ He said: ‘The Prophets, then the next best and the next best. A person is tested according to his religious commitment. If he is steadfast in his religious commitment, he will be tested more severely, and if he is frail in his religious commitment, his test will be according to his commitment. Trials will continue to afflict a person until they leave him walking on the earth with no sin on him.’” (Ibn Majah Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4023)

"If Allah wants to do good to somebody, He afflicts him with trials." (Bukhari Volume 7, Book 70, Number 548)
I have also gone through your previous threads. If you truly love Allah, do sincere Taubah and pray and work to be a better Muslim and a better man to your family and everyone. Know that no great deed even becoming a martyr guarantees anyone entering paradise. We shall only enter through ALmighty Allah's grace and mercy.

I will again suggest you visit a good mental professional.

As muslim this how deal the trial in our life.

Trials and tribulations are a part of life. We do not like them; we do not like to go through them, but eventually, we accept them. Even if we pray, fast, pay our zakat and do all different forms of ibadat we still get tested. Sadness sometimes fills our hearts. We could be the best of practicing Muslims, yet poor and unable to put food on our table. We could be rich yet lonely, or young yet unhealthy. It is in these instances that shaytan starts toying with our head. We look at what others have, especially the non-Muslims, and our core gets rattled. The shaytan ignites a fire that gets our blood boiling, hopelessness and frustration set in, and we ask “Oh Allah, why me?! Why am I being punished?”

Psychologists tell us that human beings go through five stages of emotion when struck with a calamity. Understanding the different stages of grief minimizes the first four stages (which are denial, anger, bargaining, and depression) and gets us to the final stage – which is acceptance. I went through these stages on many different occasions, as I am sure you have.
I am not a psychologist nor am I trying to refute the works of psychology, but I would nonetheless like to offer a different view, a Quranic view, on how to deal with life’s trials.
Though we do not have a say in when we are born nor in when we die, life has a clear beginning and a clear end. What is sometimes unclear is the journey between the two points. For Muslims, however, the journey could not be any clearer. Allah says in Surat Adh-Dhariyat:
وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ
“And I (Allah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone)” (Qur’an, 51:56).
Now think back to the first paragraph of this article. You might think to yourself, “I pray five times a day, I fast during Ramadan and pay my zakat, yet I have an ill child, or still can’t find a job, or this stressor or that.” You begin to wonder why you are going through this and why you are being “punished.” Before you know it, shaytan takes the helm and you are on a slippery slope of anger and denial.
Before falling down that slope, one must take a deep breath and ponder the following question: is it punishment or is it a manifestation of what Allah has told us in Surat Al-Ankabut:
أَحَسِبَ النَّاسُ أَنْ يُتْرَكُوا أَنْ يَقُولُوا آمَنَّا وَهُمْ لَا يُفْتَنُونَ
“Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: “We believe,” and will not be tested?” (Qur’an, 29:2)
Allah tells us that through this journey we call life we will be tested. In Surat Al-Baqarah, He says:
وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ بِشَيْءٍ مِنَ الْخَوْفِ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِنَ الْأَمْوَالِ وَالْأَنْفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ
“And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits…” (Qur’an, 2:155)
Tribulations are a part of life but that doesn’t make them easy. We still grieve — but how could we not? We are, after all, a very emotional creation. So how does one cope with adversity? There are many ayat in the Qur’an that talk about different mechanisms of coping such as patience, faith, prayer, and acceptance. But what I find the most profound and the most comforting is what Allah says in Surat Al-Baqarah:
لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا
“Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear…” (Qur’an, 2:286).
If you stand back and take a look at the whole picture, you will realize that what you have when faced by a tragedy is a choice. Will you go through the stages of grief, denying Allah’s destiny and the wisdom of His plan for you? Or will you realize that what you are going through is something you know you can handle? Whatever trial comes your way is something that Allah has planned and which He has guaranteed you can handle. This ayah is comforting because I, as a faithful mu’min who believes in Allah and His wisdom, know deep in my heart that although the sadness is cumbersome it will not be overwhelming; that although the times might be tough, I am tougher; and that whatever comes my way will go away; and that eventually I will face my Lord whom, I hope, will be pleased with me as I am pleased with Him.
So when you go through a difficult situation, be it the inevitable death of a loved one or the loss of a job or just a flat tire on the side of the highway, take a deep breath and say:
قُلْ لَنْ يُصِيبَنَا إِلَّا مَا كَتَبَ اللَّهُ لَنَا
“Say: ‘Nothing shall ever happen to us except what Allâh has ordained for us…’” (9:51).

First, maybe the hardships are a way from Allah to decrease your sins.

Second, mental stress beyond bearable should be dealt with consulting professionals. I will suggest visiting a psychologist and a psychiatrist. There are many things even some mental disorders cause sacrilegious thoughts and actions.

Third, you are already self-aware so that is the first step of things. I take you must also know how to improve yourself. You have to make an effort to sincerely and diligently better yourself. There is no other way.

If you hold religion dear. Please connect with it better while spending time with learned scholars.
“And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to the patient ones.” (Qur’an 2:155)

“Alif-Lam-Mim. Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: 'We have faith', and will not be tested? And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allah will certainly make known, those who are true, and will certainly make known those who are liars." (Qur'an 29:1-3)

“So verily, with the hardship, there is relief.” (Qur’an 94:5)

“On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear” (Qur’an 2:286)

“But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.” (Qur’an 2:216)

It was narrated from Mus’ab bin Sa’d that his father, Sa’d bin Abu Waqqas, said: “I said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, which people are most severely tested?’ He said: ‘The Prophets, then the next best and the next best. A person is tested according to his religious commitment. If he is steadfast in his religious commitment, he will be tested more severely, and if he is frail in his religious commitment, his test will be according to his commitment. Trials will continue to afflict a person until they leave him walking on the earth with no sin on him.’” (Ibn Majah Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4023)

"If Allah wants to do good to somebody, He afflicts him with trials." (Bukhari Volume 7, Book 70, Number 548)
I have also gone through your previous threads. If you truly love Allah, do sincere Taubah and pray and work to be a better Muslim and a better man to your family and everyone. Know that no great deed even becoming a martyr guarantees anyone entering paradise. We shall only enter through ALmighty Allah's grace and mercy.

I will again suggest you visit a good mental professional.
I’ve shared the telephone number for rozan with him - it’s free and they are Pakistans leading mental health NGO.

They have a lot of experience with mental health and trauma.

Please seek help. There are so many pathways to get better. This is not a dead-end road. Please please reach out and ask for help. May you find the peace and support you are looking for. Sometimes these challenges are physiological, not just psychological, and medication can help address it. Try different pathways and never give up. Sending you my thoughts and prayers!!!

Jokes aside - Since we are in the subject of mental health:

If anyone is experiencing issues and you live in Pakistan consider reaching out to Rozan.org

Rozan Counseling Help Line (RCHL) was initiated in 2001 in collaboration with Johns Hopkins University, Center for Communications Program (JHU/CCP) initially mainly to provide young people with information and support regarding their emotional, sexual and reproductive health. Rozan Counseling Help Line is considered as a pioneering initiative to provide counseling services to youth in Pakistan. Since 2010, RCHL has broadened the scope of its services and caters clientele from any age, gender, class or ethnic background. Till the year 2020 RCHL has received around 61,000 counseling calls from all over Pakistan.

Other sources:

https://www.helpguide.org/ (USA)

https://www.mind.org.uk/ (UK)

https://www.who.int/health-topics/mental-health#tab=tab_1 (Rest of the World).

Mental health affects over 670,000 people globally - one in 5 people contemplate or suffer with suicidal ideation or self harm.

1652728706915.jpeg

ITS OKAY to NOT BE OKAY!

On a side note, the thread title reminded me of shikwa and jawab-e-shikwa:

One of my favourite works by the famous poet of our nation. The Urdu version is especially exquisite.

For the record, anti depressants may cause erectile dysfunction - just so you don't blame that on God as well.

On a more serious note, a while ago I came to the realisation that God will never descend from heaven and save your arse. The effort must come from you.

God's intervention in worldly affairs, if any, is extremely long term in nature and you will not notice it for years.

Are you married? Have kids?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom