What's new

Why me my Lord!!!!

Getting Covid is not a big deal. I hope you recover from it.
If you have lost soembody, my condolecense. We cannot live one second beyond our time.

The difficulty is due to our shortcoming, society shortcomings and lastly God's will.
If we fail to establish law, rape/corruption occurs. That is our fault. Similarly, you got covid bcz of somebody negligence.

Allah has created a law for teh world. If a human drinks poison, he will die. Our Prophet (SW) got injured both times when stones were pelted at. That is the law.

Allah rarely create exception like for Hz Ibrahim AS.

Lastly, as a slave we can't complaint. We cannot bargain Allah that we offer Salah so give us this and that. We can just pray/request.

Like if you abstain from p0rn and your friends not then Yes.. it is good. But you cannot negotiate Allah to give you miraculous safety/favours.

These meds make suicidal tendencies more strong.

-- Laxatives are best suited for depressive state, that's why we feel positivity, energetic mood after dose of coffee/tea (caffeine)

No you are wrong. Psychiatrist gives it seeing the condition of patients. To me he looks like having bipolar disorder and he must be having insomnia so he should go for lorezpam or Ativan to get a sound sleep.

No you are wrong. Psychiatrist gives it seeing the condition of patients. To me he looks like having bipolar disorder and he must be having insomnia so he should go for lorezpam or Ativan to get a sound sleep.

I have have experienced these medicines, in fact I made myself a lab rat to check their effectiveness. Trust me, they don't work.

There is no alternative to healthy lifestyle, sunlight and good diet. The modern diet is full of carbs, fiber is non-existent.

What every your trials are may Allah help you , but never take your life no one life is perfect .
Just believe in Allah he has a plan maybe these trails are to make one strong and for Allah to give you a bigger reward in hereafter.

I lost my both parents but i trust Allah they are in Jannah , and its been difficult everyday ever since. But may Allah Help you and me and everyone in difficulty.
part of the same sad fraternity of being parentless. 🫂

These meds make suicidal tendencies more strong.

-- Laxatives are best suited for depressive state, that's why we feel positivity, energetic mood after dose of coffee/tea (caffeine)

I have have experienced these medicines, in fact I made myself a lab rat to check their effectiveness. Trust me, they don't work.

There is no alternative to healthy lifestyle, sunlight and good diet. The modern diet is full of carbs, fiber is non-existent.

See you have a very valid point and I am not going to refute it. But out of 100 you can easily find 1 who is going through depression or anxiety. As I have gone through his post he behaves differently on all threads and his personality keeps on changing. I see a potential patient in him and I am ready to help him with all his fantasies of dying and ghazwa e hind. He is already having suicidial tendency so what else are you looking for ?

Everything I did in my life started with your name. No matter the situation I never lost my faith and hope in you. I prayed to you. Never bribed anyone while it was common in my practice. I fed the poor and the needy in your name.
Have never been scared of anyone except you. When the whole world was scared of Corona I was roaming around in public knowing you would protect me. I fought against 3 countries while traveling that wearing a mask is against my religion and only you are my protector. I keep repenting to you no matter what. I fought against my own people to uphold your laws. I read your book the Quran many times. I was good to my parents, siblings, and relatives. I helped out alot of people in your name. I stood up against oppression and didn't differentiate between your people. I even stood tall infront of bullets to go against injustices being done to a women. While my whole village believes they need a waseela to reach you I went to you directly. There are many more things where I kept you as the first priority.

But you took away from me everything in an instant. Why do you do that to your believers. Why do you make this world hell for those who are sincere to you while you give leeway to those who are corrupt, liars and thieves.

I was a man of another magnitude but you have made a mockery of me. You left me neither for this world or the afterlife.
You say you're going to question me on judgement day but I have alot of questions for you as well. You will have to answer them.

I don't know if you are punishing me or putting me through trials. If you are punishing me then I ask for your forgiveness. If you are putting me through a trial, I won't lose my faith in you no matter how bad it gets for me.

You have even outlawed killing myself otherwise I would've done it already. The state isn't waging war on the enemy otherwise I would give my life that way. The state has made it hard for me to reach certain places where I could get killed.
If you dont fix me im gonna have to kms i cant live like this. Hell cant be any worse than what i experience now. :suicide:

The world is meant to be hard on believers. It is meant to be the prison, not the paradise.
Who told you otherwise?

"Did they think they will say we believe and then will not be tested on it"?
You might have done a whole life of good and obedience to your Creator. But you wasted all of that in one go in this post that you made.
What good is any of that when it's only there while times are in your favor?

Everything I did in my life started with your name. No matter the situation I never lost my faith and hope in you. I prayed to you. Never bribed anyone while it was common in my practice. I fed the poor and the needy in your name.
Have never been scared of anyone except you. When the whole world was scared of Corona I was roaming around in public knowing you would protect me. I fought against 3 countries while traveling that wearing a mask is against my religion and only you are my protector. I keep repenting to you no matter what. I fought against my own people to uphold your laws. I read your book the Quran many times. I was good to my parents, siblings, and relatives. I helped out alot of people in your name. I stood up against oppression and didn't differentiate between your people. I even stood tall infront of bullets to go against injustices being done to a women. While my whole village believes they need a waseela to reach you I went to you directly. There are many more things where I kept you as the first priority.

But you took away from me everything in an instant. Why do you do that to your believers. Why do you make this world hell for those who are sincere to you while you give leeway to those who are corrupt, liars and thieves.

I was a man of another magnitude but you have made a mockery of me. You left me neither for this world or the afterlife.
You say you're going to question me on judgement day but I have alot of questions for you as well. You will have to answer them.

I don't know if you are punishing me or putting me through trials. If you are punishing me then I ask for your forgiveness. If you are putting me through a trial, I won't lose my faith in you no matter how bad it gets for me.

You have even outlawed killing myself otherwise I would've done it already. The state isn't waging war on the enemy otherwise I would give my life that way. The state has made it hard for me to reach certain places where I could get killed.
If you dont fix me im gonna have to kms i cant live like this. Hell cant be any worse than what i experience now. :suicide:
I’ve been reading your posts and there is a troubling recurrence of suicidal ideations:

1652726824394.gif

If you are struggling with mental health there is a free counselling helpine:

0304-111-1741

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”[Mathew 11:28-30]

Truly sorry about what you going through but I really hope "at this point" in your life you would give Jesus a chance. Please read Bible and you will find peace. Real Jesus has nothing to do with Isa in Quran.

See you have a very valid point and I am not going to refute it. But out of 100 you can easily find 1 who is going through depression or anxiety. As I have gone through his post he behaves differently on all threads and his personality keeps on changing. I see a potential patient in him and I am ready to help him with all his fantasies of dying and ghazwa e hind. He is already having suicidial tendency so what else are you looking for ?

He just needs to spend 10 days on a beach hut, swimming in ocean, sunlight + fishing boat trips. All will be fine.

His illness is called "pait bhara", an outcome of sedentary Gen-Z lifestyle.

From smoking weed, to authentic honey, to dogs and now having a mental breakdown online.

Quite a character.
Some gems from this legendary poster
"I'm a big time adulterer. I spend alot of money on sloots"

"As long as I'm alive I have no plans of stopping my ways. I love women too much I'm going to go infront of Allah and say you created me to love women and I only loved your creation. What's so wrong about it."

"I'm a big poondi guy who loves to see women without burqas in the cities. And I also pay women for prostitution. I'm a hypocrite when it comes to women. I want my house females to remain in a parda in society but I don't mind seeing liberals giving free reigns to their women to be "free" in society either"

Adorable 🥰 🤣🤣

Some gems from this legendary poster
"I'm a big time adulterer. I spend alot of money on sloots"

"As long as I'm alive I have no plans of stopping my ways. I love women too much I'm going to go infront of Allah and say you created me to love women and I only loved your creation. What's so wrong about it."

"I'm a big poondi guy who loves to see women without burqas in the cities. And I also pay women for prostitution. I'm a hypocrite when it comes to women. I want my house females to remain in a parda in society but I don't mind seeing liberals giving free reigns to their women to be "free" in society either"

Adorable 🥰 🤣🤣
I remember these gems 😂

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”[Mathew 11:28-30]

Truly sorry about what you going through but I really hope "at this point" in your life you would give Jesus a chance. Please read Bible and you will find peace. Real Jesus has nothing to do with Isa in Quran.

So we now have a competition between you a Bible thumper and @Thinker3 a Tableeghi ? :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom