What's new

Why me my Lord!!!!

I knew you had suicidal thoughts the minute I read you wanted to die fighting in Kashmir and were interested in leaving this world for heaven.

For the record, anti depressants may cause erectile dysfunction - just so you don't blame that on God as well.

On a more serious note, a while ago I came to the realisation that God will never descend from heaven and save your arse. The effort must come from you.

God's intervention in worldly affairs, if any, is extremely long term in nature and you will not notice it for years.

Are you married? Have kids?
Not just anti depressants even nerve relaxants that Pakistani doctors hand out like M&M’s to people with sciatica are known to cause ED in men. One such toxic drug is Gabapenten.

Please seek help, go outside for a walk, go to the Northern Areas or some European country and escape the stressful life in your home city/town/village.

I had a very very tough last year i.e 2021

My Father died three weeks after my marriage and he was my best friend . Our entire family including me, my wife and Sister in law and my brothers, mother and grandfather was infected. Mother and Grandfather barely survived. Me and my brothers had taken Father and mother to hospital while we were infected. We hopped hospital after hospital during delta wave as it was difficult to find hospital in Lahore during that time while me and my brothers were covid positive.

I was the last one to see my Father alive. As I finally found a hospital where I could admit him properly. He was all alone in covid ward. They didnt let me and my brothers stay there. We went back and quarantined at home while prayer all 3 Buzurgs of my family survives.

at the same time Mother and grand father were admitted in different hospitals where the occupancy was available. 3 people fighting for their lives in 3 different hospitals.

After 2 days, at 915 am PST I got a call from hospital my father condition deteriorated and he is critical and I should come. Hurriedly I got ready , wore PPE, gloves, Mask. But got another call from hospital that He died. Me and my brothers burried him while we were 4 day positive as corona is at its peak in the 4th day

Mother, Father, Us 3 brothers, My wife and SIL all quarantined at 3 different locations. Mother got discharged as her oxygen level recoverd to 94 percent from 80 % on 6th day of her covid positive. She went to her Sister house, Grandfather got discharged at 10th day of being covid positive and he quarantined at her daughter (My Aunt) house. My Wife and SIL quarantined at their Mother ( my MIL house)

We 3 brothers had mild to moderate covid symptoms

No body knew whose gonna survive. Those were the most worst days of life. As no guarantee of life, Rest of my family can die. The uncertainty. We cant even grieve or cry as it will affect our immune system and exacerbate the Corona symptoms

But we all survived, the remaining family members. We had to face long covid. My mother has plethora of long covid issues. I got covid 2nd time in Qatar, In Jan 2022 during omicron wave. But by this time i was Tripple vaxxed.

When I look back to the time when we dont know who gonna survive, is the worst feeling of life and I pray to LORD to never let anyone pass through it or if they have to, Give them strength.

OP should keep in mind there are people who were in worst situation than him and he should count his blessings that he and his family are alive and healthy
Well said brother and I’m sincerely sorry for your loss.

Please seek help, go outside for a walk, go to the Northern Areas or some European country and escape the stressful life in your home city/town/village.
(obviously not permanently)

Music is also pretty powerful and can improve your mood. On the other hand it can also cause dramatic emotional fluctuations or numbness in excess. So keep that in mind if you have a music addiction or don't listen to music at all.

(obviously not permanently)

Music is also pretty powerful and can improve your mood. On the other hand it can also cause dramatic emotional fluctuations or numbness in excess. So keep that in mind if you have a music addiction or don't listen to music at all.

In addition to that, he should workout/ Do cardio. Start a diet. Will keep his mood swings under control too.

Well said brother and I’m sincerely sorry for your loss.

Thanks Brother. One never know what happen once their breaking point comes. But when it comes , Either you become a broken sociopath, or you become a broken insensitive people who stop caring about what other people think and from their, one starts to build oneself again from the scratch. By putting all the broken pieces one by one.

This is the thing, you should never stop trying.To heal, to repair yourself. It will always be You vs You in life. Not You vs Them.

Last edited:
In addition to that, he should workout/ Do cardio. Start a diet. Will keep his mood swings under control too.

Thanks Brother. One never know what happen once their breaking point comes. But when it comes , Either you become a broken sociopath, or you become a broken insensitive people who stop caring about what other people think and from their, one starts to build oneself again from the scratch. By putting all the broken pieces one by one.

This is the thing, you should never stop trying.To heal, to repair yourself. It will always be You vs You in life. Not You vs Them.
I’ll second exercise as a stress reliever - when I’m a down I just go for a long jog - it keeps the heart in check and really helps me feel great.

For some reason if I skip jogging for one day - I really feel like I’ve missed something important in my life routine.

So yes physical exercise of any kind will definitely help.

Everything I did in my life started with your name. No matter the situation I never lost my faith and hope in you. I prayed to you. Never bribed anyone while it was common in my practice. I fed the poor and the needy in your name.
Have never been scared of anyone except you. When the whole world was scared of Corona I was roaming around in public knowing you would protect me. I fought against 3 countries while traveling that wearing a mask is against my religion and only you are my protector. I keep repenting to you no matter what. I fought against my own people to uphold your laws. I read your book the Quran many times. I was good to my parents, siblings, and relatives. I helped out alot of people in your name. I stood up against oppression and didn't differentiate between your people. I even stood tall infront of bullets to go against injustices being done to a women. While my whole village believes they need a waseela to reach you I went to you directly. There are many more things where I kept you as the first priority.

But you took away from me everything in an instant. Why do you do that to your believers. Why do you make this world hell for those who are sincere to you while you give leeway to those who are corrupt, liars and thieves.

I was a man of another magnitude but you have made a mockery of me. You left me neither for this world or the afterlife.
You say you're going to question me on judgement day but I have alot of questions for you as well. You will have to answer them.

I don't know if you are punishing me or putting me through trials. If you are punishing me then I ask for your forgiveness. If you are putting me through a trial, I won't lose my faith in you no matter how bad it gets for me.

You have even outlawed killing myself otherwise I would've done it already. The state isn't waging war on the enemy otherwise I would give my life that way. The state has made it hard for me to reach certain places where I could get killed.
If you dont fix me im gonna have to kms i cant live like this. Hell cant be any worse than what i experience now. :suicide:

What happened?

Everything I did in my life started with your name. No matter the situation I never lost my faith and hope in you. I prayed to you. Never bribed anyone while it was common in my practice. I fed the poor and the needy in your name.
Have never been scared of anyone except you. When the whole world was scared of Corona I was roaming around in public knowing you would protect me. I fought against 3 countries while traveling that wearing a mask is against my religion and only you are my protector. I keep repenting to you no matter what. I fought against my own people to uphold your laws. I read your book the Quran many times. I was good to my parents, siblings, and relatives. I helped out alot of people in your name. I stood up against oppression and didn't differentiate between your people. I even stood tall infront of bullets to go against injustices being done to a women. While my whole village believes they need a waseela to reach you I went to you directly. There are many more things where I kept you as the first priority.

But you took away from me everything in an instant. Why do you do that to your believers. Why do you make this world hell for those who are sincere to you while you give leeway to those who are corrupt, liars and thieves.

I was a man of another magnitude but you have made a mockery of me. You left me neither for this world or the afterlife.
You say you're going to question me on judgement day but I have alot of questions for you as well. You will have to answer them.

I don't know if you are punishing me or putting me through trials. If you are punishing me then I ask for your forgiveness. If you are putting me through a trial, I won't lose my faith in you no matter how bad it gets for me.

You have even outlawed killing myself otherwise I would've done it already. The state isn't waging war on the enemy otherwise I would give my life that way. The state has made it hard for me to reach certain places where I could get killed.
If you dont fix me im gonna have to kms i cant live like this. Hell cant be any worse than what i experience now. :suicide:
No need to bring all this to PDF

No need to bring all this to a public forum like PDF. It's a matter between you and the Creator. Talk to Him directly, get in love with Him, and feel free to ask His help. Surely Allah SwT loves His servants. BTW, have a firm believe that there is always some hikmah in all that happens to us. Anyhow, may Allah SwT make it easier for you and all of us. Ameen.

I suffer from depression and anxiety. I had an ugly fight with my parents and relatives. My parents forcefully admitted to a rehab. 10 guys from the rehab came to my home and forced me into a medical van. They even tied my legs and hands. I was humiliated in front of my neighbours. I was made to feel like a freak. The first night at rehab they chained my hands and legs to the iron cot with no bed. I yelled and screamed when I felt like taking a piss. But no one came. I had to piss myself.

The rehab owner were real psychopaths. One of the partner of the Rehab told me and my parents that I had bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. The guy was not even a psychologist or psychiatrist. He was an engineer. I was given strong anti psychotics and schizophrenia drugs. Even after getting out of the rehab I was made to follow their prescribed drugs. The drugs made me numb. I had strong suicidal urges. The only reason I didn't kill myself is because I am a coward.

Rehabs in India are a scam. A rich wife who was cheating on her Husband, admitted her husband to the rehab. To keep him locked for life. A cop's son who murdered an innocent person under the influence of alcohol was admitted to this rehab. His copper father wanted to show the courts that he was suffering from mental illness even before the assault took place. An elderly person who was unwanted by his family was admitted to this rehab.

I can go on and on. But let me conclude rehabs are scam in India. If you are suffering from mental illness, no one can really help you. My psychologist yawned when I was narrating my sad story. The psychiatrists only prescribe harmful drugs. Your family see you as a burden. Your friends are busy with their lives and stop caring.

What users have said about anti depressants is totally true. It totally killed my libido and erections.

Don't know about the op. But I am not trolling.

Last edited:
I suffer from depression and anxiety. I had an ugly fight with my parents and relatives. My parents forcefully admitted to a rehab. 10 guys from the rehab came to my home and forced me into a medical van. They even tied my legs and hands. I was humiliated in front of my neighbours. I was made to feel like a freak. The first night at rehab they chained my hands and legs to the iron cot with no bed. I yelled and screamed when I felt like taking a piss. But no one came. I had to piss myself.

The rehab owner were real psychopaths. One of the partner of the Rehab told me and my parents that I had bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. The guy was not even a psychologist or psychiatrist. He was an engineer. I was given strong anti psychotics and schizophrenia drugs. Even after getting out of the rehab I was made to follow their prescribed drugs. The drugs made me numb. I had strong suicidal urges. The only reason I didn't kill myself is because I am a coward.

Rehabs in India are a scam. A rich wife who was cheating on her Husband, admitted her husband to the rehab. To keep him locked for life. A cop's son who murdered an innocent person under the influence of alcohol was admitted to this rehab. His copper father wanted to show the courts that he was suffering from mental illness even before the assault took place. An elderly person who was unwanted by his family was admitted to this rehab.

I can go on and on. But let me conclude rehabs are scam in India. If you are suffering from mental illness, no one can really help you. My psychologist yawned when I was narrating my sad story. The psychiatrists only prescribe harmful drugs. Your family see you as a burden. Your friends are busy with their lives and stop caring.

What users have said about anti depressants is totally true. It totally killed my libido and erections.

Don't know about the op. But I am not trolling.
I gave you a solution to all your problems.

You have a really twisted state of mind.

“ I fought against 3 countries while traveling that wearing a mask is against my religion and only you are my protector”

Such statements are ridiculous and nothing to do with Islam. Today is the 10th day of COVID in my household and it ran rampant without slowing down in my family because we all got together for a funeral and one old man while coughing refused to wear the mask. Why get God involved in our sown stupidities???

Also unless we understand what happened to you this entire monologue makes no sense .
I don’t mean to alienate anyone with true intentions who is going through a crisis of faith, but this joker really comes across as some false-flagging cow urine enthusiast. Check some of his previous posts

Last edited:
Why do you make this world hell for those who are sincere to you while you give leeway to those who are corrupt, liars and thieves.

Its because you and me cannot comprehend God’s allmightyness. We are way than ants compared to his power and wisdom.

This world is a hell for whom only desire its pleasures. Its Shaitan who is responsible for creating unhappiness. The anti-dote? Humility and thankfulness.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom