What's new

why do indians

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_O_C_O_M

Reaction score
are always friendly to me then when they find out i am from Pakistan they give me the cold shoulder and a a stupid look.

i don't harbor hate towards anyone but these people...

how insecure are these people????

are always friendly to me then when they find out i am from Pakistan they give me the cold shoulder and a a stupid look.

i don't harbor hate towards anyone but these people...

how insecure are these people????

As if Pakistanis come hugging when they hear the word Indians...:)

But i'll still answer ur ques IMO the main reason is that Indians have very limited knowledge with respect to Pak n its people n that too mostly negative so that could be the reason the same is true for Pakistanis to an extent....:agree:

If any Indian give you that look i suggest you punch them in the face...
They are small people and very easy to control, with their personality deficit.

In the recent semester an Indian chick joined my class, i showed her around everything in good faith, bought her coffee etc. Until then she didn't know i was a Pakistani. Then my Chinese friend walked up and said hey have you met him [me] already?.. Then he said that do you know he is your neighbor, from Pakistan....her face just dropped and she gave the weirdest look, ever. She never came to me again :D

Advice: Show them their auqat!

Because you get free gas from Indians and then brag about it on the internet.

Lol... how did he get free gas from indians? i mean did he threaten em or something?

In the recent semester an Indian chick joined my class, i showed her around everything in good faith, bought her coffee etc. Until then she didn't know i was a Pakistani. Then my Chinese friend walked up and said hey have you met him [me] already?.. Then he said that do you know he is your neighbor, from Pakistan....her face just dropped and she gave the weirdest look, ever. She never came to me again :D

Well dont know abt you brah... but i had a good time with an indian girl in ivory coast..

Believe me, I always act nice to Indians but their personality & racism makes me go bazonkers!!
I mean I was hanging out with my Indian friend and a black person walked by and my Indian friend said "Kaala *****"!!

why people of both the nation are feeling strange when some people show cold shoulder towards each other...I think this is an expected behaviour....Rather people should get surprised if any Pakistan or Indian guy or chick do not show cold shoulder to each other....

Its the opposite where I live.

When Indians find out you're Pakistani, suddenly we become "one people" and then they say a monologue about how Pakistanis and Indians are the same etc etc.

Anyways the Indians I've met are pretty friendly

who in right sense of mind would like to be associated with pakistanis ;) who knows when the mental meltdown will take place and kaboooom!!! ;)

It would not hurt for you to know that first suicide bombers were Indian... -LTTE
-OFFTOPIC-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom