What's new

why do indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the opposite where I live.

When Indians find out you're Pakistani, suddenly we become "one people" and then they say a monologue about how Pakistanis and Indians are the same etc etc.

Anyways the Indians I've met are pretty friendly

Indians are personality changers...
They will adapt to whatever situation theyre in...
If they see a Pakistani they will start praising Pakistan, if they see a American they will starting hating Muslim etc....

This is the country which handed its peoples integrity to British for some sixpence, since the Hindus were too busy fighting eachother, remember?

Its the opposite where I live.

When Indians find out you're Pakistani, suddenly we become "one people" and then they say a monologue about how Pakistanis and Indians are the same etc etc.

Anyways the Indians I've met are pretty friendly

Please don't post such things.

The theme for the day is anti India , nice things shall not be appreciated and may expose you to ridicule.

Indians are personality changers...
They will adapt to whatever situation theyre in...
If they see a Pakistani they will start praising Pakistan, if they see a American they will starting hating Muslim etc....

This is the country which handed its peoples integrity to British for some sixpence, since the Hindus were too busy fighting eachother, remember?

Maybe, but the Indians I've met are okay though.

Its just weird when the try to say that Pakistanis and Indians are the same people.

Please don't post such things.

The theme for the day is anti India , nice things shall not be appreciated and may expose you to ri

Well to be fair, internet Indians tend to be annoying.

Interacting with ppl on the net is most un-personal.

Since we do not see each other we often show the worst of ourselves - the baser instincts surface as would be evident from the posts here.

As regards being annoying , it applies in equal measure to Pakistanis as well.

You see, we S Asians are not naturally polite people.

Maybe, but the Indians I've met are okay though.

Its just weird when the try to say that Pakistanis and Indians are the same people.

Not same as we are from different countries but similar as we are from neighboring countries. As far as I have seen and I have quite a few Pakistani friends.
For example I was asked by a Pakistani Taxi driver in New York, 'Guess you are from Pakistan', which I clarified. Again one day when me and some of my friends where gossiping, a fellow American asked us, guess you guyz are from India, which my friend clarified.
I didn't find that disgusting though, coz mistakes might happen and obviously I didn't grew up with inherent hatred towards any nationality. Those who think that's an issue, that's there problem in life. Basically don't have time to think on these petty matters.
And if some Indian gave a Pakistani a weird look after hearing his/her nationality then am sorry to say that the Pakistani was unlucky to meet the wrong Indian.

Most Indians here are friendly towards Pakistanis and vice versa.

But the rich Pakistanis I met were extremely obnoxious. The only Indians whom I could compare them to were rich kids from Delhi.

Not same as we are from different countries but similar as we are from neighboring countries. As far as I have seen and I have quite a few Pakistani friends.
For example I was asked by a Pakistani Taxi driver in New York, 'Guess you are from Pakistan', which I clarified. Again one day when me and some of my friends where gossiping, a fellow American asked us, guess you guyz are from India, which my friend clarified.
I didn't find that disgusting though, coz mistakes might happen and obviously I didn't grew up with inherent hatred towards any nationality. Those who think that's an issue, that's there problem in life. Basically don't have time to think on these petty matters.
And if some Indian gave a Pakistani a weird look after hearing his/her nationality then am sorry to say that the Pakistani was unlucky to meet the wrong Indian.

Yeah I mean I would react the same way if an Iranian or afghan said that we're the same people.

People from that region are always going to share more in common with each other than with others

If any Indian give you that look i suggest you punch them in the face...
They are small people and very easy to control, with their personality deficit.
Right! Just like your General Hasan of the FCNA who said before your Kargil disaster that Siachen can easily be taken because the 'Hindu Banyas' can't fight'!

Yep! And that's the reason why Kashmir is still with India after trying your darnedest of wresting it by launching Operations Grand Slam, Gibralter, Kargil etc. And needless to say what happened in then East Pakistan in 1971. Because 'Hindu Banyas' can't fight'.

Oh yes! They can, and how!!! :P The greatest Army in the world backed by the best air force in the galaxy, as you guys never tire of claiming came a cropper each time! :azn:

See I told you, don't ever say that you are a Pakistani, but you dont wanna listen!! I've taught this to many people in US, and now they pretend to be Indians and get jobs and good treatment etc.

In the recent semester an Indian chick joined my class, i showed her around everything in good faith, bought her coffee etc. Until then she didn't know i was a Pakistani. Then my Chinese friend walked up and said hey have you met him [me] already?.. Then he said that do you know he is your neighbor, from Pakistan....her face just dropped and she gave the weirdest look, ever. She never came to me again :D

Advice: Show them their auqat!

You dnt need to show us our auqat ... We know about it very well.

Ask about our auqat to overseas Pakistan when they use Indian name to hide their shame (their nationality infront of world) :D

I really dint expect these cheap shots from mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom