What's new

why do indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a funny story to tell i was at my cousins gas station in us once there came a pakistani for a gas fill watching two north indian guys having poori chole and lassi he count stop himself and asked whether he could join in and talked quite freeli after some time when i sensed he was a pakistani i asked aap kahan se ho he said he is from kashmir i asked again to me specific he said mirpur then i told him that we both are Hindu banyas from New delhi and showed him my Hindu sevak sanhgs (RSS Owtfit in USA) card what a funny look was on his face and he never looked back and now what do you call it

Clear writing on the wall "Indians Get out of Kashmir"

First of all.. close this crappy thread..!!! I Live in dubai.. and i have never come across such bullshit.. and we interact well with each other..!!!

are always friendly to me then when they find out i am from Pakistan they give me the cold shoulder and a a stupid look.

i don't harbor hate towards anyone but these people...

how insecure are these people????

The guy you met may have been a Pakistani pretending to be Indian , as some feel shame of their original identity .

Well before joining in PDF, i had very positive view about Indians. I was expecting rough behave from Pakistanis which is completely opposite. It is true i had fight with Pakistanis here which is very rare comparing with fight with Indian. Most of the Indian come aggressively to mess when even the topic has nothing to with India.

LOL how old are you dude? I mean no disrespect to you, but to see the light, you're going to need to get out of this microscopic online dreamworld popularly known as PDF. A forum created by a couple of disgruntled warriors of the internetzz whose obvious premise is to feel better about themselves by continually spewing nonsense in the virtual world all day long, is hardly the kind of place that would give you an accurate picture of the ground realities in the region. Now of course there is no doubting the absolute entertainment value of this "forum". It puts a smile on my face every time I visit :)

LOL how old are you dude? I mean no disrespect to you, but to see the light, you're going to need to get out of this microscopic online dreamworld popularly known as PDF. A forum created by a couple of disgruntled warriors of the internetzz whose obvious premise is to feel better about themselves by continually spewing nonsense in the virtual world all day long, is hardly the kind of place that would give you an accurate picture of the ground realities in the region. Now of course there is no doubting the absolute entertainment value of this "forum". It puts a smile on my face every time I visit :)

1.this is not just virtual, behind Bombaywalla name there is actually a human being who is accessing internet right now.
2. we need to be more polite.

Because you get free gas from Indians and then brag about it on the internet.

So you admit Indians are just full of gas.....the bloated ego is just like a hot air balloon. :cheers:

1.this is not just virtual, behind Bombaywalla name there is actually a human being who is accessing internet right now.

No doubt some Indians act arrogant with BD members here.

But most BD members also act very offensive to indians and sure behave like a rabid mob.

I don't think this however represents the ground realities. I sure hope so.

are always friendly to me then when they find out i am from Pakistan they give me the cold shoulder and a a stupid look.

Declare Jihad upon yourself and enlighten yourself.

Travel the region to know the real difference, mate. It's the mob mentality that rules this forum.

On this forum? I couldn't agree with you more. It shocks me how the individuals in charge of this forum let all sorts of hateful exchanges (between "parties") take place on a daily basis, often times fully participating in the latter.

Happy weekend!

Dude i normally find Indians as demure and harmless creatures, it's only on the internet they act tough by hunting in packs hence the term.....Internet Hindus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom