What's new

Why dont India play China's own game. Give missiles and sophisticated arms to taiwan.

brain_dead

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Guys we all know how China is playing a proxy war with India , by arming Pakistan , despite our constant objections.
I fail to understand why not India also does the same , and give china a dose of their own medicine.
I am sure a couple of brahmos to Taiwan would fix their senses at once.
Lets have some discussion about this.

Guys we all know how China is playing a proxy war with India , by arming Pakistan , despite our constant objections.
I fail to understand why not India also does the same , and give china a dose of their own medicine.
Do you want the Asia to be completely unstable.?:)

Its not a good idea. the US is doing this job and doing it well. Let them arm Pakistan, but we shouldnt folllow what they are following right?..
Interfering in that affair you will bring lot more damage to what you have now.

You are trying build trust here. You need China and vice versa.
We have always followed an independent policy, lets not deviate.

US is already doing the job so let relax and watch buddy

well yes we have to do something to counter

like pak-china can only break with the help of afgan we have to make our strong influence in Afghanistan to counter pakistan

for china we dont need to direct usa is doing its job few other country alos has worry about china like japan russia isreail germany usa uk so i hope they can do better work

but from our side we have to be ready for anything i mean anything

Taiwan claims Indian territory..so sure go ahead and give them weapons (Oh; they don't need yours - They can get much better from other sources).To think that nationalists would work with China's enemy is a joke.If today Nationalists were in China instead of communists then India would've been toast.

it will put india into chinese radar,india is not ready to face china.now india already want to prevent any rivalry with china.u.s has already got the entry in the asia.encircling of china is the one part of this.

well yes we have to do something to counter

like pak-china can only break with the help of afgan we have to make our strong influence in Afghanistan to counter pakistan

for china we dont need to direct usa is doing its job few other country alos has worry about china like japan russia isreail germany usa uk so i hope they can do better work

but from our side we have to be ready for anything i mean anything
haha :rofl: Yeah Afghanistan is gonna nuke Pakistan..:wave:

guys , i respect all ure opinions , the reason why i posted this thread is becoz i was really pissed the latest pak-china nuclear deal , despite our constant objection to chinese.
every bullet that is gifted to pakistan by china has india's name written on it.
chinese should fear india , they should think 100 times before thinking of selling something to india's enemy.

India does not recognize republic of china, ROC (taiwan), but only peoples republic of china. So, in effect, we do not treat it as a separate nation. We have officially expressed our support for unified china and expect the same from China.

Our unilateral peace gestures may seem signs of weakness, but has won us many friends internationally.

So, no need for such tricks right now.

Your idea is so ill conceived....

like japan russia isreail germany usa uk so i hope they can do better work

So when these countries arent trying anything so drastic, what makes you think India can play well.?

We dont have do anything. Petience is virtue.

guys , i respect all ure opinions , the reason why i posted this thread is becoz i was really pissed the latest pak-china nuclear deal , despite our constant objection to chinese.
every bullet that is gifted to pakistan by china has india's name written on it.
chinese should fear india , they should think 100 times before thinking of selling something to india's enemy.

i can understand you buddy what i mean is why worry when the US is doing the job:cheers:

All that they're doing is arming pakistn in a ridiculous attempt to give them parity with us. That much politics is acceptable. Could have been much worse- they haven't fueled insurgency in pak or armed maoists. Both sides are in a tense balance. It's still balance enough for us to talk.

Taiwan will not accept India's junk! They will not accept it even it is free.

They are afraid Indian's missile will mulfunction during crisis.
That also explains why they will under no circumstances accept chinese junk. They should get off the launch pads first right?

Back
Top Bottom