What's new

Why don't women have more rights in Muslim countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can debate it in details and can give you many examples from gita, bhagwatpuran and so on but dont want to indulge in mudslinging.

bhagatsingh needs to check his knowledge before speaking .

he is speaking as out of his mind

Oh my dear...if he's out of his mind then at least you can stay in your mind na! Ignore maaro!:cheers:

AN EYE FOR AN EYE MAKES THE WHOLE WORLD GO BLIND!

You seem to be very much concerned about rights of Muslim women. We are very thankful for your sentiments about Muslim women. Does your concern also extend to Hindu women ? What about those 50 million Hindu females that were aborted and were never given chance to be born. Do you have any concern about them ?
sure buddy you name it any any bad thing in hinduism and i am with you..we will fight it.

Oh my dear...if he's out of his mind then at least you can stay in your mind na! Ignore maaro!:cheers:

AN EYE FOR AN EYE MAKES THE WHOLE WORLD GO BLIND!

:D NO i can take his both eyes and save my both eyes

he will be kana bhagtu heheheh

Their is nothing needed to amend....

Amendment is needed where religious laws say "Burn the women with her husband"

I agree with you that if a religious law say burn woman with husband,that sick law should be amended.(in reality no religious law says that but if it did,There is no doubt that it should be changed.)
I disagree with your comment "there is nothing to be amended..(in islam).If a religious law allow to marry a 6 year old girl that law should be amended.If a religious law condones the social system of slavery,that laws should be amended.If a religious law allows it's followers to keep *** slaves,that law should be amended.If a religious law discriminate between man and woman in a court of law that law should be amended.If a religious law prescribe adulterers should be stoned to death,that law should be amended.People who say "there is nothing to be amended in my religious laws"are one of the reason why many social evils still persists in this world.We humans are intelligent enough to identify a social evil when we see people suffering because them.It is our duty to eliminate such social evils from society even if all the religious texts condons that social evil.

How many wives your god krishna had? please answer me this and i will proceed to reply to your stupid comments on this thread again and again.

In which religion you tell me its allowed to exploit women by sharing one lady wife by two brothers as is being done in India by hindu men?

Is it not exploiting of the said woman and violation of human rights?

Again jana.. I told you all those practices were allowed according to the morals of that time. Today our morals say that it is wrong.. So we dont practice or enforce it. It is not hindu against muslim.You name all bad practices i am ready to stand with you be it hindu, muslim , christian. Don't take it as if i am attacking islam..so you attack hinduism. We should revive our religion with time..Thats all i am saying..

:D NO i can take his both eyes and save my both eyes

he will be kana bhagtu heheheh

Jana ji, ek seedhi see baat hai.

Aadmi bahut kutti cheez hai. All of us men are bloody perverts and chauvinist pigs.

Aadmi sadiyon se aurton ko maarta aaya hai aur aaj bhi maar raha hai. Kabhi dharm ke naam pe, kabhi paise ke naam pe, kabhi izzat ke naam pe.

Chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye, pisti bechari aurat hee hai. Kyun? Simple, kyunki use dabana asaan hai, Uske paas talwaar nahin hoti naa!

I seriously wish it were a woman's world. It would have been sooo much better.:undecided:

Again jana.. I told you all those practices were allowed according to the morals of that time. Today our morals say that it is wrong.. So we dont practice or enforce it. It is not hindu against muslim.You name all bad practices i am ready to stand with you be it hindu, muslim , christian. Don't take it as if i am attacking islam..so you attack hinduism. We should revive our religion with time..Thats all i am saying..
What you want to revive in Islam....???

Revive your religion...We have no problem...yours might have problem....Our is perfect for us.....

Islam is the Perfect Religion and Best Way of Life for All
Islam is easy
Islam is complete
Islam is perfect

Holy this thread is gone, people taking each other eyes on here lol

i can bring on hundreds of incident which proves the practices are still there in India but leave it i dont want to stoop to your level atleast.

2. yes you are attacking Islam without proofs and also without logics.

3. First read the starting thread post and then speak. You are out of this context here in almost all of your posts.

4. Sure You should revive your religion, We being Muslims have no issue with our Holy Book and its content neither these have anything to do what is being practice about women in many Muslim countries.

We feel there is NO reason to revive or make any amendment in Quran because its not mythology

I seriously wish it were a woman's world. It would have been sooo much better.:undecided:

mmmmm main tary iss bhagtu shagtu jaisay das bandoon ko aik ungly talay daba sakti hoon. bottom line is aj ki aurat bechari nahi ha.

Yeh if it was woman's world then there would have been NO wars just a bunch of jealous countries Not talking to each other
:partay:

Islam is the Perfect Religion and Best Way of Life for All
Islam is easy
Islam is complete
Islam is perfect

I agree with you 100%. you are fully entitled to have your view. But my friend problem comes when we want all others to believe in what we believe. Use kehte hain dusre ke fadde mein taang adana and that is not good.

We are all free to live our lives the way we want (as long as our actions do not hurt anyone). The rest is for God/Allah/Bhagwan to decide.

In the meantime, let's have some chilled beer! :cheers:

Peace!

I agree with you that if a religious law say burn woman with husband,that sick law should be amended.(in reality no religious law says that but if it did,There is no doubt that it should be changed.)

huh......Sorry i wont participate in mud throwing....otherwise i had an answer....

I disagree with your comment "there is nothing to be amended..(in islam).If a religious law allow to marry a 6 year old girl that law should be amended.

In Islam both girl and boy should be Adult and Both will be asked 3 times before they legally get married. I dont know where you learn that crap....

If a religious law condones the social system of slavery,that laws should be amended.

How many Sahabis had slaves??? Enlighten me please.

If a religious law discriminate between man and woman in a court of law that law should be amended

How discriminate??

If a religious law prescribe adulterers should be stoned to death,that law should be amended

May be you want your family to have *** before marrige with strangers. I dont have problems. But i do mind for my family and my society. No amendments needed.

.People who say "there is nothing to be amended in my religious laws"are one of the reason why many social evils still persists in this world.

Hate mogors with cherry picking and spreading hate are the real a$sholes responsible for social evils in this world.

We humans are intelligent enough to identify a social evil when we see people suffering because them.It is our duty to eliminate such social evils from society even if all the religious texts condons that social evil.

Yup. Hate mogors and social evils who spread hate with cherry picking should really be eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom