What's new

Why don't women have more rights in Muslim countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same guy also said "I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings."

I don't belevive that the quote you posted was of Einstein >->.

I don't remember but I read it somewhere. Can't trace the source now.

Please accept my apologies.

But the gist of my point stays, Einstein did firmly believe in God. His belief is manifested by this famous statement of his:

"God does not play dice with the universe"

Albert Einstein - Wikiquote

It's evident that Einstein believed in god, albeit in a closed space at an individual level.

While women cannot vote in Saudi Arabia, in almost every other Muslim country, women do vote.

Brother! why we need to vote like other women in different counties.:what:
when we are ALHUMDULILLAH not having political issues.:yahoo: Further more is much Peaceful Environment:angel: here compare to other countries...

they also run for political office and serve in many parliaments. A woman has been a head of state or vice president in Iran, Pakistan, Turkey, Indonesia and Bangladesh.

ryte now we dont need any women here to be a head of state or vice
president or president of this country :coffee:
now if you talk about there professions ... Alhumdulilah women have been awarded with different post like...... manager , president , vice president etc .... in banks.. or in company ..or a head of any organizations.:tup:

saudi women own 70% of the savings in Saudi banks and own 61% of private firms in the Kingdom; they own much of the real estate in Riyadh and Jeddah, and can own and manage their own businesses, but they are sexually segregated, restricted to "appropriate" professions and cannot drive a car.

Last but not least this topic that why women cant drive a car in
saudia arabia raised almost everywhere:hitwall:

again Brother Alhumdulillah ... they havent allowed a women to drive a car ... the day they are going to allowed .. they know very well they will face different problems.. that hard to recover....:disagree:
well i dont need to say wat problems.... :whistle:
and rest of your article is worthless

THANK YOU
R.G

the day they are going to allowed .. they know very well they will face different problems.. that hard to recover....
well i dont need to say wat problems....

Sharp increase in traffic accidents?:blink:

How many times was aishah's permission asked when she was married to prophet muhammed at age of 8 or 12?

First of all there is no evidence that she got married at 8 or 12 as you guys spread false information and enjoy abusing other religion. Still for your satisfaction i'll mail a good islamic scholar to clearify your doubt. I also have a link ready but a known athentic scholar would be good

2ndly We dont tie a girl and give her 7 rounds. During Nikkah girl is asked 3 times with detail of her MEHR and full name of her To be husband. Even if she is asked 2 times there will be no Nikkah.

Prophet muhammed had slaves.companions like aboobaker and omer and many others had slaves.

So does Jesus. But it come to how was the behaviour. Many slaves were set free after bought by muslims on heavy prices.

Womens testimony(in court) is of half the value of man,because of their lack of common sense(Sahih Muslim, Number 142.)
If this law is enacted today,it would be dream come true for woman abusers.

Cherry Picking again.....Its more than long debate than you think.....

I dont like adultery but killing a person by pelting stones,i think is more barbaric than adultery,and not fit for modern world.It is just my openion you are free to stone your many family members,if they had ***before marriage.

So killing by trishkol is good?? or by hanging??

Buddy it is not about spreading hate against a particular relegion.I am aware of the fact that hinduism and christanity have their share of social evils in their texts.I am of the opinion that such things need to be eliminated from modern society.We cannot blame a hindu or muslim because their religion condoned some social evil but i think we can blame a hindu or muslim who say that social evil need not be amended just because their religion condoned it.

Wow....Really....Then i wonder why you never quoted anything related to hinduism ever. Forget past. You never mentioned anything which still exist. In modern world where everything is changing even religions we call it HYPOCRISY.

I don't remember but I read it somewhere. Can't trace the source now.

Please accept my apologies.

But the gist of my point stays, Einstein did firmly believe in God. His belief is manifested by this famous statement of his:

"God does not play dice with the universe"

Albert Einstein - Wikiquote

It's evident that Einstein believed in god, albeit in a closed space at an individual level.

He bascily was an Agnocist athiest. He didn't beleive in any personal god IMO.

and no need to aplogise , cheers mate.

yes u r right Brother...... i think it happened at ur side :azn:

R .G

Thanks for making the point sister ....

Had I implied that women are any worse drivers than men, I would have been labeled a sexist and hounded......:rolleyes:

I am not sure what you meant by "ur side", but the only car accident I have been in involved a woman driver cutting me off........ so am a little wary of women behind wheel;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom