What's new

Why Indians are supporting Israel? when their own Leader Mahatma Gandhi was in favour of Palestine.

Indian Foreign policy started widening its options after formation of Hamas in 1987 with fatah-hamas differences the political support declined whereas with Israel their is a multidimensional engagement ,their is a traditional support for Palestinian cause but even that got weakened with hamas militant wings actions,the argument was on humanitarian basis which doesn't go side by side with hamas.

At least those guys are not branded terrorist like you guys by international organisations Rest Make countless rant world don't care:D:D:D
You guys are not good at whatever you do- :lol:- its not that as if intentions are not there- RSS- Bajrang dil- or VHP- all potential terrorists- lol-
you try hard at rape though- i must give that to you- :rofl:-

Go on defend/ justify/ compare your indian rapes against us- thats what you have come down to with your line of argument- keep it up bharti- feel proud :tup:-

I agree - shouldnt have compared with pakistan - there's nothing called rape in pakistan - no one gets convicted for it anyway eh ****?.

Take a look at this survey:
55% indians favors US and i assume those who don't are not Hindus.
Well actually 74% of Pakistanis call US an Enemy
Pakistani Public Opinion Ever More Critical of U.S.

and the survey is of 2011-2012 the latest factors are even worse.
Butthurt Usa don't kill our citizens in drone strikes here like pakistanis .
Even if they hate USA so much they still begging for soft aids from them only two face pakistani's will do that shame:mad::mad: only pakistani' s

Last edited:
i dont care for my -ves ... i already have 6 +1 ... but this guy only give -ve to indians... and the biggest hypocrisy is ... -ve are given on very general statements... and on opening a thread... though its the 1st time he gave me -ve but i am watching this guy for long.... i even complained.... but to no use....

lol - don't bother I dont even know who that is - all all my -ves were given by him for replying to trolls.

As usual Indian trolls spoiled this topic as well and took it towards another direction by dragging Pakistan in it

Son, give me a reason why should we support anything that doesn't have anything to do with us - you might be obligated to your muslim brethren and your ummah - why should we alienate anyone.
Why non Muslim world speaking against injustice of Israeli? Reason is humanity/empathy which is unknown to you..its not Ummah things because even some sane Israeli journalist are speaking against state terrorism of Isreal

As usual Indian trolls spoiled this topic as well and took it towards another direction by dragging Pakistan in it

Why non Muslim world speaking against injustice of Israeli? Reason is humanity/empathy which is unknown to you..its not Ummah things because even some sane Israeli journalist are speaking against state terrorism of Isreal
We already officially Condemned Israel in Brics joint declaration I don't understand what more can we do in this issue

Butthurt Usa don't kill our citizens in drone strikes here like pakistanis .
Even if they hate USA so much they still begging for soft aids from them what baygairat com will do that shame:mad::mad: only pakistani' s
LOL you don't understand we have the No 1 Intelligence Agency of the world, :D those drone strikes are done with the permission of ISI and Govt. of Pakistan and even US claims it, the last drone strike killed many militants in that area.
And Pakistanis don't beg its our Govt.

The ummah and the brethren things pertains to Pakistani's,

as for us, I think we have done what was needed out of us already, that is condemn violence.

We already officially Condemned Israel in Brics joint declaration I don't understand what more can we do in this issue
I am not talking about indian official stand but where PDF indians stand..What government does is not in our control/hand

LOL you don't understand we have the No 1 Intelligence Agency of the world, :D those drone strikes are done with the permission of ISI and Govt. of Pakistan and even US claims it, the last drone strike killed many militants in that area.
And Pakistanis don't beg its our Govt.
No 1 ISI rest my case :D:D:D debating after this post is worthless

The ummah and the brethren things pertains to Pakistani's,

as for us, I think we have done what was needed out of us already, that is condemn violence.
I know you are allergic with Ummah things but no need to express your frustration in every posts..This issue is more about who is right and who is wrong. who is aggressors and who is victim. It get obvious if we compare the killing of civillians on both sides

I know you are allergic with Ummah things but no need to express your frustration in every posts..This issue is more about who is right and who is wrong. who is aggressors and who is victim. It get obvious if we compare the killing of civillians on both sides

Not a frustration my friend - but that is the lens that you prefer to look through.

I agree though that the violence has precipitated and the whole thing needs to be stopped.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom