What's new

Why Indians are supporting Israel? when their own Leader Mahatma Gandhi was in favour of Palestine.

'Nuff said...
923420_437540446385609_7268201248688870580_n.jpg

:lol:

The Muslim lands stretch from Morocco to Malaysia, which is a million times larger than west bank and Gaza. Why not provide refuge for the Palestinians in any of those places? A couple of million Palestinian Muslims can easily accomodated by 1,600 million Muslim population.
they already have Palestinian refugees in Jordan Syria Lebanon etc. and they have only complicated things , the muslim world is indeed vast but that does not mean there's no infighting , there's Syria , there's Iraq , iran and finally Libya , Jews on the other hand forbid infighting , so you could say with the financial and political power that jews wield worldwide and in the united states, and their herdy attitude makes them almost on par with the entire muslim population , and eventually the Christian world , Inshaallah

The Muslim lands stretch from Morocco to Malaysia, which is a million times larger than west bank and Gaza. Why not provide refuge for the Palestinians in any of those places? A couple of million Palestinian Muslims can easily accomodated by 1,600 million Muslim population.

This is no need to. There are more muslim in Israel controlled territory than the Israeli Jews. Israel is just functioning as apartheid state and will fall eventually. Nobody ever asked South African blacks to relocate in others places in Africa. Its their home.

thats the reality my friend , most people wouldnt even speak a word if jews where treated the same way by palestinians

Thats hypothetical assumption. Jews were treated very well over the millenium in Arab lands.

This is no need to. There are more muslim in Israel controlled territory than the Israeli Jews. Israel is just functioning as apartheid state and will fall eventually. Nobody ever asked South African blacks to relocate in others places in Africa. Its their home.

Thats hypothetical assumption. Jews were treated very well over the millenium in Arab lands.
ya right we all know ,so can u tell me reason behind dwindling population and persecution of Jews in modern Arab,i feel Jews have become brutal because of brutality they have to endure both under christian and Muslim rule, just another christian point of view

Learn English first before giving your opinion on complex geo-political issues.
What are you blabbering about in the whole post?
Learn English first before giving your opinion on complex geo-political issues.
What are you blabbering about in the whole post?

By the way I have just copy pasted your Administrators post and replaced India with Pakistan, Israel with Palestine, Hindutva with Islamist, Zionism with Terrorism. he he he

Lets be honest. We need not follow every word a leader says. if that was the case world would have become peaceful long ago.
Second our sympathies lies with Palestine, and this time Israel does have went over board in its attack on Hamas.
Third Palestine is being used as a fodder by Muslim fundamentalist for over 7 decades for fund raising and terrorist activities in areas other than the arab region.
South Africa , during its apartheid regime, when the blacks were oppressed, I didnt find the Muslims coming out in large numbers to protest nor fund any insurgency there. Why the double standards?
Nigeria, Sudan, Mali where the Muslims didnt have the western powers to blame for the country's destruction, where a bloody insurgency is going on, where the total number of people killed, exceeds the N number of times, Israel had killed in Gaza this time, Why there was no protest or any support from Muslims?

Do the hindus protest for muslims?????I m not talking about religion.I m talking about human rights

Do yu want to be news articles of Congress and Communist protesting Israel ? They are Hindus in general.
Even now in Parliament Hindu members are asking for debate Israel's action. Even the Khilafat Movement was organised well with the support of Hindus.

'Nuff said...
923420_437540446385609_7268201248688870580_n.jpg

:lol:
Thats because all militant groups are created by US e.g. TTP to busy Pakistan. ISIS for syria and iraq. THOSE ARE FAKE JIHADIS WHO ARE GIVEN FUNDING BY CIA. In some articles i have seen that Al Quaeda was created by US so that they could send their army to Afghanistan. To have an impact on Pakistan and iran. What do we get from this war against terrorism? Nothing it made our country less save. And what did US achieve? More stability as it was planned.

Thats because all militant groups are created by US e.g. TTP to busy Pakistan. ISIS for syria and iraq. THOSE ARE FAKE JIHADIS WHO ARE GIVEN FUNDING BY CIA. In some articles i have seen that Al Quaeda was created by US so that they could send their army to Afghanistan. To have an impact on Pakistan and iran. What do we get from this war against terrorism? Nothing it made our country less save. And what did US achieve? More stability as it was planned.

Okay

:sleep:

Now since an administrator is saying this, I have to reply BECAUSE YOU CALL US TERRORISTS.

Just like puppita sits with a puppita
Watermalon looks like a Watermalon
Mouselini supported Hitler
Churchill supported Stalin

Pakistan doesn't gain much from Palestine. Pakistanis support Palestine because one terrorists/oppressors of Non-Muslims in Kashmir shares its love for killing Non-Muslims with another Terrorists/oppressors of Non-Muslims in Arab.

Both have a similar pseudo secular, religiously motivated fascist ideology, for Islamist is an Pakistani version of Terrorism.

Both states seek an apartheid. Terrorists seek a 'Shariah state', Islamist seek a 'Islamic state'.

Both states have racially motivated demographic engineering aspirations.Terrorists want a 'Muslim majority state' by violence, the Islamist desire a 'Muslim majority state' by violence and opression ( example Pakistan).

Both states have fear of the other's opinion. Terrorists are Killing who has different point of view, Islamist are killing who have other " faith ".

Both states want to displace massive population to deprive them of their natural resources and rights. Terrorists seek Gaza's gas fields, Islamist seek natural resources of the KPK 'terrorists'.

Terrorists and Islamist are a match made in heavens, similar hegemonic mindset, similar policies, common victim hood mentality ( Islam in danger), common racist vision, common violence, common invader mentality, common arrogance, common superior mentality that comes with being an Invader underpins this Islamist Terrorist marriage.

I'll leave these thoughts with you... Peace.

Yes, but which Kashmiris ?

Be original you copycat :smokin:

So right!
Bhinderwale was created by CIA
LTTE, Sri Lanka = CIA
Moro Islamic Liberation Front, Philippines = CIA
SIMI, India = CIA
Al Shabab, Somalia = CIA
HAMAS = CIA

Patented and a perpetual OIC rant!!

Discern properly if above carries any weight under the light of 1971..

43 years ago in other world so called Bangladesh which was not connected with Pakistan ? Why don't you do now again?:omghaha:

Indians just need to learn some tools from Israel.

Back
Top Bottom