What's new

Why is China behaving like a bully?

He started from Saigon port, Joined to Communists in Paris - France. He turned home from Paris to Moscow, through China and Thailand and came home 1941.
Ho Chi Minh has a famous announcement in Conference of France Communist Party in Paris 1921: " I don't care about second or 3rd Communal, I follow what kind of Communal which support Vietnam to be independence State. " :tup:
I know he is a very close friend to Mao and he can speak perfect Chinese and Cantonese. And chi minh is a common Chinese name. When he is dead, Chinese doctor send by Mao is around him. Thats all I know, China and Viet broke up since China Soviet broke up.

You will love us. You have no choice. Or else we spank you some more.

:lol: While we talked about peaceful rise we built up our nuclear arsenal. Now we are ready to rumble. Old debts now need to be repaid :)

Old debts need to be paid indeed.

Just because your country has build up a very strong army and invaded plenty of countries doesn't mean China is following the same path. US has tried to overthrow plenty of governments when their policies didn't suit your government. CIA tried to overthrow Castro, trained some rebels so they can try to make Tibet independent, meddled with the Middle East when Iraq and Iran were fighting each other. The US has used propaganda on its own people instigating fear for Communism. What you are doing is the same as what your government did back then. You are trying to tell us that other Asian countries should fear China because we are modernizing our army. All you Americans want is to stay the most powerful country in the world and the rest have to stay weak.
Just look at the warnings to North Korea and Iran coming from US as examples.

It's quite some accusation coming from you if you trying to convince us China is going to invade Asian countries. The only country that has done this is now being occupied by your country. For thousands of years China has not tried to occupy the whole Asian continent when it was still the most powerful nation on this continent and still is. It has only occupied northern part of Vietnam throughout the history and a Chinese pirate with his gangs did try to occupy Manila but that has nothing to do with China itself. What a pirate does is not his country's responsibility.

The world's biggest thieves comes from the western countries (UK, Spain, The Netherlands, France and Portugal had colonized plenty of East Asian parts). I don't have to repeat what happened to Australia and America or the African slave trade. Funny part is when Europeans in America wanted independence they fought against their own people. You are all descendents of Europeans, the aggressiveness is inside your blood. The list of American operations just proofs it. (Ofcourse i didn't mean the Mexican Americans or the black Americans originated from Africa)

LOLOLOL! You instigated North Korea to invade South Korea, you invaded Vietnam because it attacked Cambodia, as well as taking Parcel Islands prior to that, you invaded Tibet in 1910, you declared all of South China Sea all the way to the shores of other countries as yours and yet you can claim you are benign. You said this and sugar coat that you invaded in the past. We don't even need to tell other nations in Asia to fear China. You guys are doing it for us. You actions is speaking for itself. Enough said.

British expedition to Tibet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Talking about British aggression)

Korea was one country instead just as Vietnam. If you don't think NK and SK should be reunited then i suppose you condemn your government for leaving South Vietnam to their fate?

China has not declared the whole SCS, but is claiming.

If you are condemning China for attacking Vietnam because they were invading Cambodia i guess it wouldn't be okay to you if any Middle East countries invading Israel and the US would go invade the attackers. America invading Iraq after Afghanistan lol first they suggest Iraq had strong ties with terrorists who had something to do with 9/11 then switch to WMD argument. Don't talk to me about Chinese invasion, look at your own country first.

really ?aren't we educated by the CCP?Paradoxical!!!!!

The boy with nickname ChinaToday (very symbolic idea) claimed that he got information from Western media, he is victim of whitemen :azn:. Pls to read his post as i quoted above.

I know he is a very close friend to Mao and he can speak perfect Chinese and Cantonese. And chi minh is a common Chinese name. When he is dead, Chinese doctor send by Mao is around him. Thats all I know, China and Viet broke up since China Soviet broke up.

Mao and Ho should been a friends in the past. It's personal relation.
China and Viet relation broke up since China 1968 stopped help to Vietnam and tried flirting US to join in UN and normalization diplomacy with US. Viet known well that policy of China is to keep Viet in devided situation same as Korea.

The status of Superpower is not something one country say they have it, then they have it; NO. Other country need to regonize one as a superpower for one to become a superpower. This is how it goes in the world, not the otherway around.

Oldman1, let the Chinese think what they want to think, if they think they are all that, maybe because they are all that lol. No point treating these kind of topic and this kind of post seriously, have some laugh, then move on, that's all i do :)

you finos kicked our *** so hard that you cowards have now delegated the fighting to your loud-mouth foreign minister and him alone now, hahhaa. has china permitted you to return to the disputed area yet? noooooooooo.

you obey because you finos lack geopolitical weight of your own and always obey someone, and historically that someone has been anybody, and these anybodys actually sold you around and after each sale the slave just adapts to a new owner. that obedience is in your gene, and china need not "make" you.

Really now? hahaha man your living in the 19th century Why should we obey a race of losers cheap copiers who's @$$ we kick before it would be stupid sir your racial slurs are just elementary so as your brains this why what ever you say means nothing

And its military build up shows they are ready to invade other Asian countries

Nothing shows that one's ready to invade more than actually invading. Not to mention any country.

the thing is those making tall claims here do not decide the nat5ional policis of China. so i don't think there is any need to worry.

Xi would not launch megaton nukes on any country as a member here wishes in every second thread.

vietnam media no, ya, full of bs in western media you got it and think such bs is better. hey, what kind of ChinaToday is ? :P

come back to open your big mouth when vietnam economy can be as good as indonesia( take note i set you guys a easy target to achieve):woot: then we chinese will take vietcongs here seriously:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom