What's new

Why majority of countries love Bangladesh?

India Loves you too :kiss3:

well we have a victim tag on us - land of floods cyclone bloody genocide..... japanese people feel pity, we have a strategic importance to china , Turkey for ummah love. Next?

You have zero strategic value. Come out of this delusion and into the reality.

@MST u are the new emerging star of the BD thread :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Eorl ⚔;3788628 said:
We are peaceful + we are not big and powerful + no serious conflict with other countries + bigger countries love small country.

I would say, as per your reasoning, they love Maldives, Sri Lanka and Nepal too, even Morocco .

So the question could be why rich and big countries like the smaller and peaceful countries.

To use them.
To sell their products.

India Loves you too :kiss3:

You have zero strategic value. Come out of this delusion and into the reality.

lets not go to that discussion, beyond your comprehension... And don't wanna waste time on an ignorant indian

I really want to say why i love BD but i m afraid i might get Banned for expressing too much love:cry::cry:

PS:- i already have an infarction for expressing my love toward pakistanis:smitten:

If there were no hatret between south asians, we would have very properous countries by now. South asia always have been strong and rich but the british downgrated it a lot.

lets not go to that discussion, beyond your comprehension... And don't wanna waste time on an ignorant indian

Like other wannabe Pakistani Bangladeshi's on this forum you too seem to be suffering from "I have strategic Value" syndrome. Anyways happy dreaming.

Like other wannabe Pakistani Bangladeshi's on this forum you too seem to be suffering from "I have strategic Value" syndrome. Anyways happy dreaming.
Strategic importance
and that too for others, how funny. :D

To be honest most of the Indians as well start on this forum with very favorable view of Bangladesh if not positive. This forum has very funny way of changing peoples' opinions.

I second that. I thought that bangladeshis like india or at the least neutral. Because we gave them a free country of their own(i know this will burn a lot of people here but what can i do its the truth, we armed mukhti bahini and the IA gave the last kick) and we also have never fought a war with them after that.
But most of the BD's here hate india so much that i sometimes think that it is because of their low self esteem that they need to find imaginary enemies to prove their masochism.

I second that. I thought that bangladeshis like india or at the least neutral. Because we gave them a free country of their own(i know this will burn a lot of people here but what can i do its the truth, we armed mukhti bahini and the IA gave the last kick) and we also have never fought a war with them after that.
But most of the BD's here hate india so much that i sometimes think that it is because of their low self esteem that they need to find imaginary enemies to prove their masochism.

Wow, talking about imagination! Heh you need to imagine harder, then I will believe you.

Relax, not many Bangladeshis hate India. There are a few religious nutters that do but they have no power anyway.

If India behaved better towards BD, then most people would not even care about India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom