What's new

Will India and China fight a war again?

"NO"

Even though china is much more conventionally & economically stronger of the two, India being the weaker is still a nuclear power & the advantage of being a nuclear weapons state is that in case of a defeat & to avoid it, India can take the road of "mutual assured destruction" in which case it will be a neither me nor you type of a situation, its same in the case of an India-Pakistan war the only difference in this scenario being Pakistan will play the role of India & India will play the role of China

History has been dominated by tyrants form time to time " timur , Hitler , Stalin , Mao etc )but tyrants never win in the next 20 years India will have border with independent tibet not china
Tyrant Mao defeated Idiotic Nehru and went on to kill 9 million Chinese unfortunately china lost more due to criminal Mao then India did with follish Nehru
No place for internal affairs . You have been saying that since 60 years that you will beat us , democracy , freedom :blah: We are developed now and you were still struggling :P

No place for internal affairs . You have been saying that since 60 years that you will beat us , democracy , freedom :blah: We are developed now and you were still struggling :P

Developed you mean the commie monkeys have more toys and luxury and have turned an entire race of people into Industrial robots, than this I would say Tibet is more progressed.

If Iam right japan was busy raping you, may be many of the so called great leaders were born later

Things are getting ugly...
you guys both Indian and Chinese should take a break.

We atleast are struggling and fighting with the despots called congress that the British left behind, But I wonder when the great Chinese people will again fight the red tyrants and whenever that happens all the so called toys acquired by these commies will be unleashed against innocent Chinese people.

Things are getting ugly...
you guys both Indian and Chinese should take a break.

sorry for the comment but evil can be fought by only recognizing it, if this evil Chinese empire is not reigned in by World community the tyranny unleashed will be more than what Hitler did. after all what is the difference between CCP and Nazis

Man this is crazy. The Chinese president-in-waiting is whipping up nationalist sentiments to cement his position and these Chinese monkeys are buying the jingoistic BS without, apparently, excercising the slightest bit of discretion. These guys are like a mindless herd of cattle.

What does Independence have anything to do with the existence of a nation?

that should tell you the level of logical thinking of that ape !!

his mind tells him that if suppose Iraq is occupied by US and is released tomorrow then Iraq was never a nation in history before.. no one can be more stupid in the world then him.

Man this is crazy. The Chinese president-in-waiting is whipping up nationalist sentiments to cement his position and these Chinese monkeys are buying the jingoistic BS without, apparently, excercising the slightest bit of discretion. These guys are like a mindless herd of cattle.

ccp now

cattle.jpg

ccp future

848-02816141w.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

What could be the triggers or thresholds, crossing of which may result in an open conflict.

Would an event on ground may become the cause or an event on the high seas may become the cause.

No way. China is always a peaceful country.

Even though the Mongols and Manchu massacred over tens of millions of the Chinese, we Chinese people still respect them and treat Genghis Khan as our greatest hero. :D

It would be the case if Taiwan treats Japan like how you worship Britain. But Japsn was defeated, British let you go. So psychologically, you believe India never won its freedom as its a British gift. Therefore, you are gracious that they let you free like a slave is grateful of the master as the master free them out of generosity.

Hahahahaha gift ???
If you don't know ask don't claim :D
After the war end there was mutiny in armed forces which has calmed by INC leaders. So that was the right message for Brits to get the hell out before it get worst. That was the time they knew they can't stay. So they prefer to leave with honour. And Indians do let them that way as Brits unknowing do a lot of things that helped us to build our nation.

Democracy does have a lot of safety valves, this is true.

But can you give me the name of one major developing nation, that is performing better than us in terms of economy?

It's too early for us to have democracy. Maybe 10-20 years later, when we reach a higher stage of development.

That's exactly my point. Can you conform the what your Governmet is telling you ??? I give you one example about Agri growth. There was a recent article about the manipulation of data by Gvt. Of china. If you want I can post it but it will take more off topic.
In democracy yes Govt. do lie too but they get caught which is never in Comunist or auth. Govt.
USA/Brits start with democracy and they did well. Your economy is doing good because they are your major consumers.

Power is something NOBODY willingly give up. I assure you that CPC will never let that happen. Atmost multiparty. But no democracy for sure. And as the living standard and education spread people will oppose that. And something unwanted will happen. And some countries in the world definatly try to use this situation. So it's better for China to avoid confrontation with her neighbours as much as possible

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom