What's new

Will India and China fight a war again?

So who was in control of India at that time? The British just wanted more voice there. It was a fail organization anyway.

The fact that you pasted this show your pride at being a Colonial slave

Funny considering we had been peacefully protesting against colonial rule a whole time......
Do you just say whatever comes to your mind, or do you actually think about it once??
And anyways It is obvious that in the current scenario war isn't possible, for the aggressor will face too much opposition from the international community to actually continue such a misadventure. And anyways, this is not 1962, we are certainly more prepared than we were then. Chinese in 1962 withdrew as quickly as they had attacked because they knew that they couldn't possibly hold their ground once reinforcement arrives.

If there is a war, I'll go to the front with my rifle. That's all I know for sure.

i hope there's no war.......but hey, if there is, count me in.hung out with the naxals in my school years to know enough on asymmetrical warfare......reckon i'll take down more than a couple of em before they get me

You mean British forces, made up of Indian slaves? :lol:

There was no country called India in WW2. It was just an extension of the British Empire.

There are 2 kinds of slaves in this world.

Salves of the Americans = Africans.
Salves of the British = Indians.

Once slaves, always slaves.

There are 2 kinds of slaves in this world.

Salves of the Americans = Africans.
Salves of the British = Indians.

Once slaves, always slaves.

See your are placing your Hongkong friend in a dilemma out here, a fact your limited education might have skipped over was, that Hongkong was British colony until one and half decades ago..and your friend(unlike most Indian here) was most likely born a "slave" to the British.

Just like your friends the Pakistanis, whose hospitality you currently enjoy and but are not ashamed of calling them slaves. So what was that "once a slave always a slave" ?

No, they will not.

But I see India and China uniting in the future clash of civilizations. :cheesy:

See your are placing your Hongkong friend in a dilemma out here, a fact your limited education might have skipped over was, that Hongkong was British colony until one and half decades ago..and your friend(unlike most Indian here) was most likely born a "slave" to the British.

Just like your friends the Pakistanis, whose hospitality you currently enjoy and but not ashamed of calling them slaves. So what was that "once a slave always a slave" ?

I'm afraid thats a poor comparison, i believe the real difference will be, HK was a colony thats well known of producing "golden eggs" while India was a proven "dead weight" for the British, perhaps thats why the British was never hesitated to starve a few million Indians to death and not us Hongkongers:lol: So who do you think should qualify as the "real slaves"?

I'm afraid thats a poor comparison, i believe the real difference will be, HK was a colony thats well known of producing "golden eggs" while India was a proven "dead weight" for the British, perhaps thats why the British was never hesitated to starve a few million Indians to death and not us Hongkongers:lol: So who do you think should qualify as the "real slaves"?

No idiot it was the other way around. India was called the crown of the British Empire while Hong Kong was just another noodle eating slum until the British civilized it and made it what it is today.

Have some humility.

The interesting thing is that HongKongers were happy under British .... everyone hated 1997.

And off course the japanese: they didn't treat chinese like slaves, but as rats.

And believe me there is a big difference between a slave and a laboratory rat.

Aww. ..lol guess you honkkongers were real good licking Royal British arses , never had the balls to revolt against being British slave..hence the British did not mind feeding you the crumbs of their table...isn't that why..you were one of the last British colonies in the world ..given a choice ..you guys will still go back to their feet.(at least for you they are still better than your present mainland masters.)

But the bottom line here is "I was born a free man, whereas you were born in slavery( I hoping you above 15 yrs of age, though I having doubts after reading your posts)

India has two official languages. English and hindi. The first comes from their two hundred year subjugation to the British. The second is a Persian Turkic tongue from their eight hundred year subjugation to Central Asian rulers.

China will take away their sovereignty again.

Its Hindi, not Hindu.

BTW most of the people India don't care which is official language, they respect and use their region's language and many of them are well versed in different local languages.

This ability to adapt in new environment, language, culture has mad Indians to get mixed in communities in foreign countries.

Says who? Resident of an unrecognized nation? :lol:

Show me a UN declaration that says so.

When India was a colony of Britain, it was not a nation as its policies we're control by London. There was not an Indian nation nor Indian ambassador. The king of Britain was the king of India. Once India gain independence, it became a nation. It can be recognize as a nation and can send or receive ambassadors.

India has two official languages. English and hindu. The first comes from their two hundred year subjugation to the British. The second from their eight hundred year subjugation to Central Asian rulers.

China will take away their sovereignty again.

Hinduism was brought to India by Aryan invasion of India.

When India was a colony of Britain, it was not a nation as its policies we're control by London. There was not an Indian nation nor Indian ambassador. The king of Britain was the king of India. Once India gain independence, it became a nation. It can be recognize as a nation and can send or receive ambassadors.

I didn't ask for your opinion :lol:

I repeat : Show me a UN declaration that states colonies are not nations. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom