What's new

World's cheapest car- Nano car bursts into flames !!!

TATA will come good.
It promised a car with 1 lakh tag which is as cheap as autorikshaw in India.
A car improves through time and see how evolved the tata indica is now.

Tata motors have already bagged big majors like jaguar and land rover and sue that expertise will be seen in future cars.( or do u belive jaguar and land rover are also BS vehicles)?

The OICA ranked TATA motors as the 19th largest automaker, and the second largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles in the world. The company is the world’s fourth largest truck manufacturer, and the world’s second largest bus manufacturers.

various awards worldwide has been given to tata motors too..

Tata Motors (Thailand) has won the award for the 'Best overall presence in line with the concept' at the recently held Bangkok International Motor Expo.

Tata Motors has been awarded the 'Top Exporter Gold Trophy' by the Engineering Export Promotion Council (EEPC).

Tata Motors has received the Uptime Champion Award 2007 in the 'General Industry' category. The award by Emerson Network Power and Express Computer is given to an organisation that is working to improve overall reliability of its IT (Information Technology) infrastructure and has implemented a solution that guarantees optimal infrastructure uptime 24x7.

Tata Motors' TRAKIT has won the silver award for 'Excellence in Design' in the 'Electronics' category at the 20th International Appliance Design Excellence in Design Awards 2007, USA.For the second consecutive year,

Tata Motors has been judged the 'Commercial Vehicle Manufacturer of the Year' at the Auto Monitor Awards 2006.

The ACE has bagged the 'Best Commercial Vehicle Design Award' at the BBC-Top Gear Awards held in Delhi on January 12, 2006 ,Tata Motors' mini truck ACE, which changed the dynamics of the Light Commercial Vehicle market has done the company proud.

Tata Motors, India’s leading automotive manufacturer, has won the first CSIR Diamond Jubilee Technology Award for the year 2003-2004.

Tata Motors-Passenger Car Unit, Pune was recently certified by Bureau Veritas Quality International-BVQI for ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System-QMS as well as ISO 14001:1996 Environmental Management System-EMS.

a few examples..

Nevertheless, TATA Nano is a great Indian Achievement and unfortunately none has thought about creating a peoples car in Pakistan. I hope that TATA will be able to fix this problem

Actually Adam motors made the Revo back in early 2000s...............

So is that Why Pakistan does not manufacture cars? wow, how sweet of you guys, btw , TATA is not the only car manufaturer in the world.... And its not the first car to catch fire.

Actually Tejas, Pakistan does manufacture it's own cars, though not on the scale India is doing it on......................
"The Brand" holds a lot of value here unfortunately and it's hard to convince people that local stuff can be as good as foreign..

Actually Tejas, Pakistan does manufacture it's own cars, though not on the scale India is doing it on......................
"The Brand" holds a lot of value here unfortunately and it's hard to convince people that local stuff can be as good as foreign..

So If people buy your cars you would generally make them more, but look at azads comments, he says TATA is just polluting the environment.. And TATA is now going eco-friendly, TATA makes cars enabled with CNG, and Electric cars are on there way

Pakistan is actually growing at a healthy rate in the field of automobile.The Automobile industry has been an active and growing field in Pakistan for a long time, however not as much established to figure in the prominent list of the top automotive industries. Surprisingly, despite its large size in terms of production volume, only a few car models are assembled in the country and customers have a very small variety of vehicles to choose from. The lack of competition in the auto industry due to the dominance of a few players, and restrictions on imports in the form of heavy duties have resulted in very high prices of Cars in the country. Currently some of the major world automakers have set up assembly plants or are in joint ventures with local companies these include Toyota, Honda, Suzuki, Nissan Motors. The total contribution of Auto industry to GDP in 2007 was 2.8% which is likely to increase up to 5.6% in the next 5 years. Auto sector presently, contributes 16% to the manufacturing sector which is predicted to increase 25% in the next 7 years.

So If people buy your cars you would generally make them more, but look at azads comments, he says TATA is just polluting the environment.. And TATA is now going eco-friendly, TATA makes cars enabled with CNG, and Electric cars are on there way

He meant it like that TATA has made it too affordable and now people will have too many cars and that will result in more emissions........
Prior to the Mumbai attacks, TATA said they would be launching the Nano here in Pakistan too..
That would have signaled the beginning of trade between Pakistan and India on a massive scale, but alas....................

Pakistan is actually growing at a healthy rate in the field of automobile.The Automobile industry has been an active and growing field in Pakistan for a long time, however not as much established to figure in the prominent list of the top automotive industries. Surprisingly, despite its large size in terms of production volume, only a few car models are assembled in the country and customers have a very small variety of vehicles to choose from. The lack of competition in the auto industry due to the dominance of a few players, and restrictions on imports in the form of heavy duties have resulted in very high prices of Cars in the country. Currently some of the major world automakers have set up assembly plants or are in joint ventures with local companies these include Toyota, Honda, Suzuki, Nissan Motors. The total contribution of Auto industry to GDP in 2007 was 2.8% which is likely to increase up to 5.6% in the next 5 years. Auto sector presently, contributes 16% to the manufacturing sector which is predicted to increase 25% in the next 7 years.

Actually, most of the cars are manufactured under license by Indus Motors as for the choice restriction, I don't really think so, Every model available in India is also available in Pakistan only with a different name.
Suzuki Maruti800 becomes Mehran800
SX5 becomes Liana
Honda City remains City........
i10 is sold here as Santro Club............

He meant it like that TATA has made it too affordable and now people will have too many cars and that will result in more emissions........
Prior to the Mumbai attacks, TATA said they would be launching the Nano here in Pakistan too..
That would have signaled the beginning of trade between Pakistan and India on a massive scale, but alas....................

Its not polluting the environemt, NANO makes the life of other People easy,and making a car affordable for everyone is no crime.... If a person dives scooter, dosent that come under pollution....

TATA is providing luxury at a cheaper cost.... And TATA nano is now EV

AZADPAKISTAN2009...next time when i come to Pakistan you lend me your sohrab lol or you have bmx but hell i wouldn't want to ride it in July.

your special cycle AZADPAKISTAN2009

AZADPAKISTAN2009...next time when i come to Pakistan you lend me your sohrab lol or you have bmx but hell i wouldn't want to ride it in July.

lol you gonna give our comrade a pink ladies cycle??

i remember back in the day i used to have one of these as a neighbourhood cruiser

62eda01f083ef0ffe328a445b1545c68.jpg

Its not polluting the environemt, NANO makes the life of other People easy,and making a car affordable for everyone is no crime.... If a person dives scooter, dosent that come under pollution....

TATA is providing luxury at a cheaper cost.... And TATA nano is now EV

I was explaining his point of view, I for one agree with you on this one...................Nano truly is a blessing for the working class..............

Not just electric cars, but hybrid cars , hydrogen fueled cars and tata is among foremost in another technology called Compressed air car.

Hope to see more at least this company has taken over few giants around the world like corus, jaguar, tetley etc etc and have Joint ventures like

February 2000 - Tetley Tea Company, $407 million
March 2004 - Daewoo Commercial Vehicle Company, $102 million
August 2004 - NatSteel's Steel business, $292 million
November 2004 - Tyco Global Network, $130 million
July 2005 - Teleglobe International Holdings, $239 million
October 2005 - Good Earth Corporation
December 2005 - Millennium Steel, Thailand, $167 million
December 2005 - Brunner Mond Chemicals Limited, $120 million
June 2006 - Eight O'Clock Coffee, $220 million
November 2006 - Ritz Carlton Boston, $170 million
Jan 2007 - Corus Group, $12 billion
March 2007 - Bumi Resources, $1.1 billion
April 2007 - Campton Place Hotel, San Francisco, $60 million
February 2008 - General Chemical Industrial Products, $1 billion
March 2008 - Jaguar Cars and Land Rover, $2.3 billion
March 2008 - Serviplem SA, Spain
April 2008 - Comoplesa Lebrero SA, Spain
May 2008 - Piaggio Aero Industries S.p.A., Italy
June 2008 - China Enterprise Communications, China
June 2008 - Neotel, South Africa.
October 2008- Miljo Grenland / Innovasjon, Norway
Imacid chemical company, Morocco [18]

If you want to see TATA logo , just look at Ferrari's formula1 car on this Sundays formula1 race in Australia.

hahahahahahaha...................lolx
Check it out..............girls love guys on bikes................:smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom