What's new

World's most luxurious train station planned by Saudi Arabia's King Abdulla

These are the immediate relatives of Osama. And No, actually Bin land's family is nothing compared with the other Saudi rich families like Al-Rajhi or Al-Mejil.

Cmon man this is not on the subject, I am not interested in these big families, shammari and all that I could not give a sht.

1 of bin laden family kills people, the other is a hoe.
AL rajhi al Mejil sounds bad, I don’t want to know about it.

when is hasani going to be unbanned so he gives us stories?

These are the immediate relatives of Osama. And No, actually Bin land's family is nothing compared with the other Saudi rich families like Al-Rajhi or Al-Mejil.

You better talk to your contacts in the royal familly,we must build it:smokin:
(your 2% as usual)

Yes, as I said: Gulf states are trying to punch way above their weight (sometimes within their weight class, for example take the fat fvck, the Emir of Qatar). The problem lies in Gulf. Yes, I hate them as well.

Even Saudi you hate? : (

What do I not know, the Izzat douri is a good example, he is hiding somewhere and its most likely in the GCC state.
I am a person like you, I’m not an intelligence agency, what do you want from me ? should I prove in which country he is residing ?

Since you aren't an intelligence agency then why in the world are you pointing that finger at the GCC? Or is it a wild guess?

I think it was during sadams time that we even had found weapons in the iraqi embassy destined to some terrorist group.

Yes it was.
Listen, Since history may repeat itself, I dont wish to say it but the Pakistanis will never trust the Iraqis or the Iranians ever.

What you babbling about?
When did Turkey interfere in your internal matters?
Forgot your pills or what?

You don't know what the hell you're talking about :rofl:

Any Iran-lover is a Turkey-hater :lol:

there is no matter of Master or that of Slave. Put it aside.

Dignity is earned, not demanded.

When Pakistan will be strong (FROM INSIDE) and clean of the cancer that is eating us, that is the day we can assert outselves.

Ranting, and empty bashing a nation (Saudi Arabia) which is the last one welcoming Pakistanis and where millions of Pakistanis like myself are comfortable and enjoying is just wrong.

10 years ago I thought people who insist on driving a v12 car are idiots, today I do it myself.
Luxury is a matter of perception, it is relative NOT absolute.

The project which is thread is about, is about 100m from where I live, and I work in that project.
What I say about it is correct, and without bias.

So please, give yourself a rest and calm down.

May I remind you about the Pakistani contribution for the Saudi society? Since you live here ,then I would assume you know better than anyone else Sir.

Exactly.

What are we doing with our resources, specially the most important of them all the human resource. Around 60% of voters are of age 30 or below and a big majority of them are not educated. Now, add to them the kids who are not eligible to be voters yet, a big majority of them are also illiterates. Combine all this and imagine Pakistan in next 10 years.

Where is Pakistan heading? It is on it's way to be the labour country of the world probably we will be the only nation at that time having a big portion of the population as laborers.

:victory: You can stay as much as you would like in Arabia Sir :D :pakistan:

I know about the fence thing, my mine idea was not even serious dude.

That was a nice idea, Iraq would become allied with the US and GCC and Turkey, but this is not how things went, the country fell in civil war and both Sunni and Shia states started to support armed groups, eventually the majority shia government came to power and Iraq got closer to Iran, probably if it went well then still the government would be majority shia but close to the US.
So now theres no reason for GCC to make Iraq an exception for a Syria style war.

Personally, I think it's quite understandable that the Shia are in power in Iraq. We -KSA- don't want to interfere in Iraq because we know that it's been bleeding over the last 4 decades.

I want to burn all shias!

First I must burn your a$$. :omghaha:

You better talk to your contacts in the royal familly,we must build it:smokin:
(your 2% as usual)

I wouldn't be startled if I found out that a Turkish company won the contract.

All Saudi companies are busy building else where in KSA.

Cmon man this is not on the subject, I am not interested in these big families, shammari and all that I could not give a sht.

1 of bin laden family kills people, the other is a hoe.
AL rajhi al Mejil sounds bad, I don’t want to know about it.

when is hasani going to be unbanned so he gives us stories?

Al-Shammari's are liberals and the other twos are f!lthy rich :lol:

Yeah, I kinda miss him too :(

? Being a Saudi puts me at no advantages at the expense of the others. Anyway, smell you later ..

you are no one like me, but only a slave, its your government Al Saud and its pathetic interference in our politics and matters of integrity..

friends, not masters.

Even Saudi you hate? : (

Since you aren't an intelligence agency then why in the world are you pointing that finger at the GCC? Or is it a wild guess?

Yes it was.
Listen, Since history may repeat itself, I dont wish to say it but the Pakistanis will never trust the Iraqis or the Iranians ever.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about :rofl:

Any Iran-lover is a Turkey-hater :lol:

May I remind you about the Pakistani contribution for the Saudi society? Since you live here ,then I would assume you know better than anyone else Sir.

:victory: You can stay as much as you would like in Arabia Sir :D :pakistan:

Personally, I think it's quite understandable that the Shia are in power in Iraq. We -KSA- don't want to interfere in Iraq because we know that it's been bleeding over the last 4 decades.

First I must burn your a$$. :omghaha:

I wouldn't be startled if I found out that a Turkish company won the contract.

All Saudi companies are busy building else where in KSA.

We all points fingers without ultimate proof because it is impossible to bring real proof, what is proof anyway ? for everyone it is something different.
Anyone with brains and an understanding of the Middle east could take a guess what countries might be hiding Izzat, considering Turkey now protects Tareq al Hashimi.
Enough proof that we have countries supporting this guy and his terrorist organization.

About the Pakistan part, Iraq and Pakistan hold no hate to each other, we are not direct neighbours, what the previous regime has done is irrelevant, the entire regime has collapsed.
A regime does not represent its people, so Pakistan not trust Iraqis or Iranians what bs is this, as if Pakistan would trust Saudis.
We ware talking about governments here not people, if Pakistan and Iraq get good relations they would trust us.
I don’t know what it is with you and Pakistan, are you half Pakistani ?

sir for your information it is because of Saudis you have surived many economy crisis and most sectarian parties are funded by Pakistani not Saudis

dear fellow slave, you know nothing about these matters, point out some economic crisis.. and even so countries do help out each other and not for free. we are paying a heavy price because of their interference in our matters...

turks can ffucck off too, so to speak !!

We all points fingers without ultimate proof because it is impossible to bring real proof, what is proof anyway ? for everyone it is something different.
Anyone with brains and an understanding of the Middle east could take a guess what countries might be hiding Izzat, considering Turkey now protects Tareq al Hashimi.
Enough proof that we have countries supporting this guy and his terrorist organization.

About the Pakistan part, Iraq and Pakistan hold no hate to each other, we are not direct neighbours, what the previous regime has done is irrelevant, the entire regime has collapsed.
A regime does not represent its people, so Pakistan not trust Iraqis or Iranians what bs is this, as if Pakistan would trust Saudis.
We ware talking about governments here not people, if Pakistan and Iraq get good relations they would trust us.
I don’t know what it is with you and Pakistan, are you half Pakistani ?

Pakistan is my Israel ,got a problem?
Can't you see how many Pakistanis DO LIKE KSA?
dear fellow slave, you know nothing about these matters, point out some economic crisis.. and even so countries do help out each other and not for free. we are paying a heavy price because of their interference in our matters...

Enough from the clown.
@Aeronaut deal with him please.

you are no one like me, but only a slave, its your government Al Saud and its pathetic interference in our politics and matters of integrity..

friends, not masters.

You're a douche :bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
What you babbling about?
When did Turkey interfere in your internal matters?
Forgot your pills or what?

your freaking premier was in talks with our General along with your brother Al-Saud/Americans/Brit to bring Nawaz to power through rigged elections, and it did happen...

I didnt forget my pills but you just missed the episode, show him a middle finger from me, will ya??

fucckkk out of our internal matters... :angry:

Bhai jaan aaj itnay gusay main kyun ho. Khair to hai. :D

waise hi yar, kafi din ho gaye they haray howe, ghusa kaheen nikal nahi raha tha, tou socha in arbiyo p nikal lo, yeh tou pdf per kafi ziyada hain, mujhay pata hi nahi tha... heehe :D

Whats with you allways involving Turks?
When where what did we do to you?
Dude either stay on topic or ffffuuuccckkk offff,so to speak!

your freaking premier was in talks with our General along with your brother Al-Saud/Americans/Brit to bring Nawaz to power through rigged elections, and it did happen...

I didnt forget my pills but you just missed the episode, show him a middle finger from me, will ya??

Look, I will openly admit that Nawaz is our BFFFs ,but what you don't seem to know is that Imran Khan is our BFF too :D

Leave the Turks alone, they can get angry so easily:lol:

Pakistan is my Israel ,got a problem?
Can't you see how many Pakistanis DO LIKE KSA?

Enough from the clown.
@Aeronaut deal with him please.

You're a douche :bunny:

oh how dare you call Pakistan your Israel?? :angry:

this mentality, this... this is what you are.... back off from our affairs... :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't spend money haphazardly ,but we do need a train in these overcrowded cities in KSA ..

I see so much hate and jealousy against KSA.

But don't worry guys. These the neo-juhala (Abu-jahil's followers).

These neo-Juhala's don't realize that the land now known as KSA is going through a major transformation. And some people refuse to see, or hear.

And no I am not talking about fancy buildings or fast trains (Although I love traveling on high speed trains)

The transformation is going on among the next generation of KSA.

Yeah. many young men in Saudi may seem like over-privileged under-achievers. But hey which society produces 100% enlightened youth? which society?

I have had the honor to interact with the young Saudis (men and women), and they are as hard working and as forward looking as any in the EU and USA.

KSA of 1990s was old Arabia

Fast forward to 2010 and 2020, and you see new Arabia.

The new Arabia is poised for a European style Renaissance. I say "style" because still many middle age Saudis are not as enlightened and free thinkers as the Europeans of 14th century.

However it could possibly be compared with the earlier European Renaissance that occurred in 12th century. That's when Christianity still had a stranglehold on the philosophers, and Holy Roman empire used to push around other Christian kings.

Does that mean, the forward thinkers of KSA have to wait for 200 more years (like Europeans from 12th century to 14th century) to see the fruits of free thinking, and enlightenment.

Probably not.

In this age of wisdom and knowledge we live in, transformations could take place much much faster.

so perhaps 50 years of 12th century could get compressed into perhaps 15 years in 21st.

Yeah. That's about right.

Why I say it.

Well in the certain tiny spots around KSA, little green houses, little groups of free thinkers are starting to get a hold. And amazingly this movement is being lead by young Saudi women.

Yeah yea. They cannot drive. some may say.

But just few days ago a young Saudi woman scaled the mighty Mount Everest.

And how many of you noticed?

This is the call to arms, the arms of enlightenment and not the other kind, by young Saudi women.

they are saying, look, we don't have to fight the system, just work with it. And that's what is truly needed for a long term and steady progress. No revolution but an evolution for sure.

Even though men take most of the credit for the development of the society, but in reality, societies change because of enlightened women. For every Mohammad pbuh, there is Khadijah rah. For every Ali ah, there is Fatima. Yes those are the quiet pillars of strength that allow men to do achieve greatness.

This by the way is in addition to the immense work a mother does to raise her family.

So where do we go from now.

Yeah. Trains. planes and automobiles.

But this is mere symbolism for a much deeper change taking place in KSA.

And a most likely outcome of this is going to be a change from fully monarchy to a constitutional monarchy.

And many who made fun of Saudi kings will be amazed to see how these sick looking old men are slowly guiding their young nation towards a prosperous and enlightened future.

So let's celebrate this great project for now,

Let's raise a cup of hot and sugary gahwa,

And say few cheers to the great future for the people of KSA.

cheers!

waise hi yar, kafi din ho gaye they haray howe, ghusa kaheen nikal nahi raha tha, tou socha in arbiyo p nikal lo, yeh tou pdf per kafi ziyada hain, mujhay pata hi nahi tha... heehe :D
Where and when did he do that(not that im a fan of him)?
What is it to Erdogan who comes in power in your country?
What are his benefits?

Back
Top Bottom