What's new

World's most luxurious train station planned by Saudi Arabia's King Abdulla

I agree with this.

Yeah, so you now know! Don't thank me for it yoo :D

Listen, I believe that the Sunnis and the Shias in Iraq may come to an agreement and the Kurds will pay the price.

oh how dare you call Pakistan your Israel?? :angry:

this mentality, this... this is what you are.... back off from our affairs... :angry:

It's an analogy man, don't get me wrong. Plus, the Jews are cool ,it was the Pan-Arabs fault in the first place :D

I see so much hate and jealousy against KSA.

But don't worry guys. These the neo-juhala (Abu-jahil's followers).

These neo-Juhala's don't realize that the land now known as KSA is going through a major transformation. And some people refuse to see, or hear.

And no I am not talking about fancy buildings or fast trains (Although I love traveling on high speed trains)

The transformation is going on among the next generation of KSA.

Yeah. many young men in Saudi may seem like over-privileged under-achievers. But hey which society produces 100% enlightened youth? which society?

I have had the honor to interact with the young Saudis (men and women), and they are as hard working and as forward looking as any in the EU and USA.

KSA of 1990s was old Arabia

Fast forward to 2010 and 2020, and you see new Arabia.

The new Arabia is poised for a European style Renaissance. I say "style" because still many middle age Saudis are not as enlightened and free thinkers as the Europeans of 14th century.

However it could possibly be compared with the earlier European Renaissance that occurred in 12th century. That's when Christianity still had a stranglehold on the philosophers, and Holy Roman empire used to push around other Christian kings.

Does that mean, the forward thinkers of KSA have to wait for 200 more years (like Europeans from 12th century to 14th century) to see the fruits of free thinking, and enlightenment.

Probably not.

In this age of wisdom and knowledge we live in, transformations could take place much much faster.

so perhaps 50 years of 12th century could get compressed into perhaps 15 years in 21st.

Yeah. That's about right.

Why I say it.

Well in the certain tiny spots around KSA, little green houses, little groups of free thinkers are starting to get a hold. And amazingly this movement is being lead by young Saudi women.

Yeah yea. They cannot drive. some may say.

But just few days ago a young Saudi woman scaled the mighty Mount Everest.

And how many of you noticed?

This is the call to arms, the arms of enlightenment and not the other kind, by young Saudi women.

they are saying, look, we don't have to fight the system, just work with it. And that's what is truly needed for a long term and steady progress. No revolution but an evolution for sure.

Even though men take most of the credit for the development of the society, but in reality, societies change because of enlightened women. For every Mohammad pbuh, there is Khadijah rah. For every Ali ah, there is Fatima. Yes those are the quiet pillars of strength that allow men to do achieve greatness.

This by the way is in addition to the immense work a mother does to raise her family.

So where do we go from now.

Yeah. Trains. planes and automobiles.

But this is mere symbolism for a much deeper change taking place in KSA.

And a most likely outcome of this is going to be a change from fully monarchy to a constitutional monarchy.

And many who made fun of Saudi kings will be amazed to see how these sick looking old men are slowly guiding their young nation towards a prosperous and enlightened future.

So let's celebrate this great project for now,

Let's raise a cup of hot and sugary gahwa,

And say few cheers to the great future for the people of KSA.

cheers!
Very well explained,ty

Where and when did he do that(not that im a fan of him)?
What is it to Erdogan who comes in power in your country?
What are his benefits?

In fact, Pakistan is now helping Turkey with plenty of military projects.

Listen, I believe that the Sunnis and the Shias in Iraq may come to an agreement and the Kurds will pay the price.

It's an analogy man, don't get me wrong. Plus, the Jews are cool ,it was the Pan-Arabs fault in the first place :D

sure they are cool, better looking than you guys, least to compare. :D

I was referring to the fact that just as Saudi is America's bittch, Pakistan aint' Saudi's bittch :angry:

In fact, Pakistan is now helping Turkey with plenty of military projects.
I still dont see how we interfered in their internal affairs.
And realy this Sunni versus Shia is realy realy realy getting old.
Evry time its Sunni against Shia or Shia against Sunni...
Never in real life we know what the other believes because we dont care,but on millitary forums this is unreal and what a hate unreal.
And you all wondering why most muslim countries are in trouble?
We should open a United beliefs here on PDF,explain what is Sunni/Shia/Christian(roman kathcolic,protestant etc)/Jew/Budhist maoist etc...
And at the end of it we would all see they are all the same(in many ways).
I guess there would be nothing left to argue about then huh?

Massoud Tarazani is from Mahabad, I want to send him back, we have Iranian Kurds controlling KRG, not Iraqi Kurds.
If it was up to me we send 60 abrams inside Kerkuk and watch them all cry! but we have a ***** pm

Where and when did he do that(not that im a fan of him)?
What is it to Erdogan who comes in power in your country?
What are his benefits?

business, lots of business from the corrupt nawaz, he has already done millions of dollar investment in Turkey partnering with your politicians...

I still dont see how we interfered in their internal affairs.
Not at all.

If you like Iran then you should hate Turkey and vice versa. As for the relationship between you guys and Pakistan, I can say that they're very very very strong.

business, lots of business from the corrupt nawaz, he has already done millions of dollar investment in Turkey partnering with your politicians...

The only business Mr. Nawaz runs is in KSA. He owns one of the largest Hyper Markets in the GCC.

Too much dependence to one country is not good for many reasons: sectarian conflict but as well in this modern world all opportunities should be opened.

Pakistan haves its own destiny. Let them decide and find their policy. Don't consider them as little kids needing a father to lead them or to show them what to do.

Some pakistanis have a model country like kids want to look like their favorite football player? ok but consider that a nation is just not one opinion.

Massoud Tarazani is from Mahabad, I want to send him back, we have Iranian Kurds controlling KRG, not Iraqi Kurds.
If it was up to me we send 60 abrams inside Kerkuk and watch them all cry! but we have a ***** pm

^
Very genocidal :rofl:

Too much dependence to one country is not good for many reasons: sectarian conflict but as well in this modern world all opportunities should be opened.

Pakistan haves its own destiny. Let them decide and find their policy. Don't consider them as little kids needing a father to lead them or to show them what to do.

Some pakistanis have a model country like kids want to look like their favorite football player? ok but consider that a nation is just not one opinion.

No country can depend on itself nor can it count on 1 friend ,if that's what you're saying.

And who is deciding for them?
As far as i can see they decided themselfs who is next to lead their country.

Its breathtaking, sweeping design was created by architect Zaha Hadid to mimic the country's wind-blown sand dunes. It's also designed to let in light while keeping out the harsh desert sun, in one of the hottest places in the world.
I had no idea that imaging software could be so life-like! I was wondering what the design was trying to evoke. To me it looks much like straws poked into melted salt-water taffy.

The trick to avoid the negative impression is good lighting design. There are no luminaires visible in the pictures which suggests to me that the architect is both aware of the challenge and hasn't thought it through yet.

Back
Top Bottom