What's new

World's most luxurious train station planned by Saudi Arabia's King Abdulla

Exactly, you don't know many things. For instance did you not know that Saudi Arabia have built a fence along the border of Iraq to STOP terrorist from crossing into Iraq? did you know that? Billions were spent in that project. but they dug tunnels and crazy stuff.

So Saudi Arabia promoting terrorism in Iraq is just plane hogwash if you ask me. It is your current government that is injecting these ideas into your heads. And is very careful not to present to you all the facts. Post Saddam Iraq was planned to be a Saudi ally and a possibly GCC state. But whadda ya know, Iraq was hijacked by hate filled people.

I know about the fence thing, my mine idea was not even serious dude.

That was a nice idea, Iraq would become allied with the US and GCC and Turkey, but this is not how things went, the country fell in civil war and both Sunni and Shia states started to support armed groups, eventually the majority shia government came to power and Iraq got closer to Iran, probably if it went well then still the government would be majority shia but close to the US.
So now theres no reason for GCC to make Iraq an exception for a Syria style war.

Battameez. Ask me valid questions and I shall happily reply. You present me with purely hypothetical scenarios, which will never see the light of day. :P

Not a hypothetical scenario - I find that I get along better with Tajiks because they don't come with all the Monkey type baggage that Afghan Pashtuns do ! :P

They don't go - Meraa bichraa yaaaar - Hyperion ! :omghaha:

OIN... OIN.... when did Turkey interfere in Pakistan's internal affairs? :blink:

No not Turkey...

The saud's...They are still meddling in our affairs...Arn't they...Your are well informed...you would know ...woudn't you..:D

OIN... OIN.... when did Turkey interfere in Pakistan's internal affairs? :blink:

When it started supporting the Syrian revolution, don't you understand who is feeding them and brain washing them with these ideas?? Certain "cultural centers" are dedicated for this thing.

When it started supporting the Syrian revolution, don't you understand who is feeding them and brain washing them with these ideas?? Certain "cultural centers" are dedicated for this thing.

Manhoos, Allah tumhain kabhi Northern Alliance kee jail na dikhaye. A good Tajik/Chechen is a dead one. :D

Not a hypothetical scenario - I find that I get along better with Tajiks because they don't come with all the Monkey type baggage that Afghan Pashtuns do ! :P

They don't go - Meraa bichraa yaaaar - Hyperion ! :omghaha:

Nice station design, but what the hell was Zaha Hadid thinking when she had that tacky-looking gold weave plastered all over those interior renders.

Dude, what's your infatuation with Shia Islam? Let them be, this is where you and I completely part ways. It is not your or my duty to judge who is right and who is wrong. You have a problem with Iran, do it at your expense. This habit of "influencing" has cost many unsuspecting nations, millions of lives. Live and let live.

these freaking abu jahil ki ulad Saudis (may Allah break their hands) are playing games in my country... death to this kingdom and their nasty rule. hope their oil dries up and they return to their "aukat".

First bring our politicians to their aukaat if you can.

You edited it later, way after i replied. :D

Answer to your question: The support is mostly coming from Gulf nations at the moment. Now, it's our duty to fight them, ready for that? No, I didn't think so.

Read my whole reply before trying to shut me up...

Back
Top Bottom