What's new

World's smallest combat jet LCA Tejas' Mark-II avatar to be longer

but bhaijjan its prety much next to impossible if not imposible to carry three developments at the same time working with russia on pak-fa& its varient fgfa &aura ,& now tejas-2
you forgot AMCA issi liye teacher school me kehti thee ke saare saal paraee karro warna exam se do din pehle parne se jitnee marjee mehnat aur lagan se par lo at best 60% se jyada marks nahi aate ..... if you know what i mean :D

Share the work and consultency. By hook or crook, make MK2 fly by 2017.
haa hari bhai,,,,just like lca took first flight in 2001,,it'll be great achievment
if they can do that which i think they can then LCA MK2 will be the best fighter jet till 5th gen fighters come in south asia
undoubtedly!!
mk2 will be worrldd claass 4.5++ gen

you forgot AMCA issi liye teacher school me kehti thee ke saare saal paraee karro warna exam se do din pehle parne se jitnee marjee mehnat aur lagan se par lo at best 60% se jyada marks nahi aate ..... if you know what i mean :D
6_1276.jpg

It is a public forum not yours own ...........If u think you can destroy us then you are welcome
Genius, where did he say about destroying Pak?? he implied that it was not meant to destroy Pakistan, it was just another Fighter plane.. Re Read it again and comprehend it better before starting jump..

I don't understand if this isn't mediocrity what is? With whole world happy to help and all the capital to utilise India cannot come up with one good fighter or drone and then they say they are suppa power! Wow!
Whatever keeps you happy... :taz:

I don't understand if this isn't mediocrity what is? With whole world happy to help and all the capital to utilise India cannot come up with one good fighter or drone and then they say they are suppa power! Wow!
what r u saying??!!
indiginaas lca tejas is a great success in d making,,,,our dpsu's did a gud job wid meager funds they got.all fault lies with corrupt airforce/bad bureaucracy.
Indias top scientists n engineers r working hard in dpsu's day in n day out,,tht too widout any chai biscoot
i am sure tejas mk2 will be ready for induction in a decade or so,,,,,,,,umm if not,,thn it will be the fault of foreign maal loving corrupt airforce

Bhai jaan agar aap main thori c bhi izzat hai(Pakistanio ki jitna to dur ki baat hai) to aap meri iss link k baad ya

*Khud kushi kr lengey
*PDF chor denge
*Internet chalana se kasam kr lengay

Aur agar in main se apne kuch nahin kia toh ye confirm hai k aap aik sachey hindustani hai

India biggest recipient of US economic assistance over 66-year period: USAID - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
kya bhaijjan be vjah ap gussa ho rahe hain hm bacho per :enjoy::cheers:
United States foreign aid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Workbook: OECD DAC Aid at a glance by donor
Top 10 U.S. Foreign Aid Recipients - ABC News

Gentlemen in simple english

a) Increase in fuselage means more powerful engine will be seated : weight ratio, goes up Mach number increases do your math.
b) Centre of Gravity needs to be Calibrated once again, this means Back to Wind-Tunnel

d) Increase in Drag
e) Cowlings need to be re-designed as New engine will need more O2
F) Landing Gear needs to be seated again, weight centres need to be calculated.
g) This means Fuel pipe needs to be extended, this means fuel pumps need to be tested again....
h) Wiring for All avionics needs to be checked again.
i) This means Quatraplex FBW system goes for Toss and needs to be Tested once again for increased Hydraulics....

or simple language Pain in Arse....

But Gain will be massive, you are recreating a New Bird.

All Books we lost in Transition from Marut to Ajeet and the Gap there after of 14 years will be Vanquished.
That is the reason why it would have been alot better for us to choose EJ 200 over GE 414..it is almost 50 Kg lighter then the present engine of Lca Mk1....

Damm they needed to choose an Engine to fit into the LCA Tejas instead UPA Govt choosed a Engine to built a LCA Tejas Mk2 around it...
..:hitwall:

Last edited:
all said and done point is it will come in 2021 meaning china will also be fielding two 5th gen fighter jets that too with AESA
In Short:meaning LCA MK2 will be too little too late better focus on AMCA & AURA :coffee:
I wouldn't be so negative about it.. Do you know that, kalam's experience with PSLV was the brain child for all GMDP programme..? Likewise, we have had a fair bit of research and failures on our LCA, which taught us a lot of lessons and which makes India one of the Very few countries to have the experience of building a fighter plane from scratch..
Look at all the parallel works started for LCA, and how they are all evolving independently
1. GTRE kaveri engine, though failed to power our LCA but had taught us many lessons in building a jet engine.. Look at its fate now, while the Bigger thrust Kaveri is scrapped, but smaller thrust variants are being developed for Cruise missiles and Trainer aircrafts
2. DARE is developing the Radar for LCA future variants and now from the existing research base, requests for AESA radars for AMCA has been put up already as a Proposal with DARE and the collaborative works
were already started between ELTA and DARE
3. These two were the most critical aspects of any fighter plane, which India was lacking, but look at us now, our LCA has given us know hows on how to do it.. Only problem was amplifying the works to a bigger levels.
So I would say that, LCA has been a huge success for a country like India which is known for its democratic work culture which often results in delays..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom