What's new

Would you want Narendra Modi as the Prime minster of India?

Would you want Narendra Modi as the PM of India?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Can't say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Punjabbi Munda

Reaction score
Just to get knowledge of the Indian voters and their thinking.
I believe Modi,has the potential and can take India to great great heights.
What do you think?

If he can give results like he is giving to Gujarat, why not?

But if he is hated by the Muslim Indians, he should not.

<sighs> Not again,not this thread <another long sigh>.

oh god not again.

Oh yessss........

Narendra%20Modi.jpg

Its another thread about him, then another one will come after, and another, and another, and another, until his dead.:sick:

this topic has been discussed to death on this forum... just do a search and read through if guys seriously want to get some opinions about what Indians think about this guy.

You can not be PM on just one issue, PM should be multidementional. He is good on development but he has also alienated lots of Indians as well. So I would say NO............

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, THIS ISSUES HAS BEEN DISCCUSED MANY TIME.

Modi is best for business all the top Indian companies are flocking to Gujarat when GIFT city bears fruit all will see the rise of Modern India and Modi will be PM :victory:

Punjabbi Munda

Would you want Narendra Modi as the Prime minster of India?
Just to get knowledge of the Indian voters and their thinking.
I believe Modi,has the potential and can take India to great great heights.
What do you think?

Do you know ICC World Cup 2011 starting today and India is playing against BD starting 2.30pm IST? I mean, come on..Dude..how many times do we need to discuss him as future PM?

BTW:this is an era of Coalition Govt. in India & I wonder if all the NDA regional parties will agree to his name as Premier fearing losing Muslim vote.

Till BJP itself gets majority, Mr. Modi will always be only a Powerful Potential PM candidate.

Ek bat batao punjabi munde aapko milta kaya hai aisa thread open karke na sar hai na g**D ?? :angry::frown::unsure:

well if Manmohan can get 9% gdp growth then Modi can get 11% gdp growth

Should BJP come to power in 2014 , I would like him to be the PM rather than the expected due of Rajnath Singh or Nitin Gadkare

if not PM than 100% development minister he should be given if BJP comes to power.

PLEASE DON'T BE A BORE AND PUT UP THESE BORING TOPICS. IT'S BEEN DISCUSSED TO DEATH. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom