What's new

Writings of Ben Gurion on Pakistan

Hes Former Prime Minster of Israel :eek:?Head of state must have a head as a minimum..

The last thing a mature nation does is place blame on itself. Yes West Pakistani leadership was to blame to an extent no doubts here, but to remove all the burden from India just makes one look like an apologist traitor, knowing that India has manipulated history and geography to their favour does not help your stance.

No offense dude, but you look like the product of a public school in Punjab using a history textbook from the 80s.

Read DAWN and other papers, all political and social analysts of Pakistan agree with me. Like I said before, if you take your gloves off in a boxing ring, you will get socked on the chin, you can't blame your opponent for taking advantage of your own stupidity.

If India withdraws its hundreds of thousands of troops in Kashmir tomorrow and leaves only 10,000 in place, and Pakistan invades and captures it, then they can't blame us, because they know we want it and therefore, they should ensure it doesn't happen.

When will you understand that Kashmir and LOC is disputed, while East Pakistan was A GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED SOVEREIGN STATE DEMARCATED CLEARLY BY AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED BORDER.

No offense either, but you look like a product of Bajrang Daal All-Girl's College.

So? If we expected everyone to respect internationally recognized borders at all time, there would be little need for a military.

Well, he sees the world as "allies" or "enemies", nothing in between.

He cannot see the various shades of gray.

Or perhaps his job description doesn't require him to see shades of gray.

if you remember the history, pakistan sent some of its top pilots to syria and jordan to fight on their behalf v. the israeli air force with notable success, considering the pounding the arab airforces took at the hands of the israelis. what then do you expect the president of israel to say viz-a-vie pakistan. he aint gonna send us roses!!!

Last edited:
if you remember the history, pakistan sent some of its top pilots to syria and jordan to fight on their behalf v. the israeli air force with notable success, considering the pounding the arab airforces took at the hands of the israelis. what then do you expect the president of israel to say viz-a-vie pakistan. he aint gonna send us roses!!!

I didn't know that Pakistani pilots were involved in attacking Israel. Was that the 6-day war?

I didn't know that Pakistani pilots were involved in attacking Israel. Was that the 6-day war?

both 67 and 73 yom-kippur war!
if i have the time i will post the history!

both 67 and 73 yom-kippur war!
if i have the time i will post the history!

Well then I guess that sealed the fate of Pakistan-Israel relations.

Israel was anathema to the entire Islamic world! Its not surprising that they consider Pakistan an existential threat.

Israel was anathema to the entire Islamic world! Its not surprising that they consider Pakistan an existential threat.

The attitude of many Pakistani members towards Israel is fascinating.

Many of the progressive members would like Pakistan to have relations with Israel (mainly to counter India) but see any Indian relations with them as some sort of conspiracy!

Strange but not unusual, given the fascination of the Pakistani psyche with myths and conspiracy theories.

You won't have any comment on this from the so-called peace-loving people of the west or the Indian subcontinent for it clearly shows who are the real terrorists. It is impossible for them to deny this news as you have mentioned the date of publication and the name of the newspaper. So, it is safe for the champions of human rights and democracy to remain silent on this thread.

There is little doubt that Jewish State of Israel’s' foundation was based upon 1917 Balfour Declaration, the British Mandate of Palestine and terror tactics by Haganah.

Haganah was a quasi terrorist organization which engineered illegal Jewish immigration to Israel. One of its offshoots, the Lehi, assassinated Lord Moyne, British Minister for the Middle East in1944. David Ben Gurian was the political leader of Haganah.

I am not surprised at these remarks by a very shrewd and far sighted terrorist. Trouble is that in many cases Freedom Fighter and Terrorist are just different sides of the same coin. If you win as Israelis did, you are called a Freedom Fighter, if you lose; you remain branded as a terrorist.

The Pakistani pilots who fought Israel in those wars fought as volunteers for Syria - that is, in support of the Assad tyranny. They did not fight on behalf of the Pakistani state - not officially - but they did use Pakistan's aircraft in their battles.

friend your statement is full of contradiction. pls check the official PAF history book for details.

in jordan they used jordan's hunters and in syria the syrians MiG-21's!

Last edited:
The attitude of many Pakistani members towards Israel is fascinating.

Many of the progressive members would like Pakistan to have relations with Israel (mainly to counter India) but see any Indian relations with them as some sort of conspiracy!

Strange but not unusual, given the fascination of the Pakistani psyche with myths and conspiracy theories.[/QUOTE]

i am not a international-relations expert but relations between countries take place for each-others-mutual gain.

i would assume the same for the indian psyche!

u reap what you sow so to speak!

The division of Pakistan was as a result of policies and treatment of West Pakistanis towards East Pakistani's, no other country of the world can be blamed for the creation of Bangladesh, except Pakistan itself.

You're welcome to this opinion. But it's not correct, and has been discussed on another thread. If you'd like to discuss it further, post on that thread. West Pakistan in actual fact made Bengali one of the official languages prior to 1970, money allocation on education was spent more on West Pakistan, but then West Pakistan had less schools to begin with. Bengal was more developed under British rule. This alone justified more Pakistani government investment. If you include private investment, it's impossible to stand by the claim of a bias against the East Pakistanis in any way.

Which comes to what provoked East pakistan to split up. It was the propaganda blitz launched by Mujib that Bengalis were discrminated against, this in turn was given further impetus by external forces, presumably the Indians, and who knows who else.

The last thing a mature nation does is place blame on itself. Yes West Pakistani leadership was to blame to an extent no doubts here, but to remove all the burden from India just makes one look like an apologist traitor, knowing that India has manipulated history and geography to their favour does not help your stance.

I would disagree. I do not feel the West Pakistani leadership did anything wrong. Most of the leaders of the "West Pakistani" leadership, were East Pakistanis.

It was all brainwashing and mind games by Muijb that Bengalis believe they were discriminated against.

Back
Top Bottom