What's new

Xinhua: 5 killed in terrorist attack in diplomatic area in Pakistan's Karachi

3 Terrorists killed outside the compound .. it was a failed attacked thanks to Police and security forces .
Thanks to army snipers, every one else was there for photo session.

I'm confused.

Says the attack on the Chinese was carried out by Balochistani separatists.

But the Chinese are there to improve the livelihood of Balochistanis by developing Balochistan, especially Gwadar.

So why are the millitants attacking those that are building infrastructure for them?

in 3rd world societies the benefits from infrastructure development do not go to everyone
this is not limited to pakistan

Americans and Indians can't stop for a while, can you care about your own fire and rape?
Is it always interesting to find things for Pakistani and Chinese brothers?

This will never happen in China,China is one of the safest country in the world.
The 99% terrorists would be killed and crashed by The Chinese Armed Police Force before they start !
37d3d539b6003af3dfdb87ca3c2ac65c1038b633.jpg

The Chinese Armed Police Force

CAPF kills and captures terrotists in China
Img419938253.jpg
c1fe441866ae702.jpg
46bc0331fc73509.jpg
eb77e090a2eeb52.jpg
1bcee7a9d2a9eaa.jpg
aac5173065080fb.jpg
130ab2b9f1a0598.jpg
f19943751699c35.jpg
7cc07aa74b146f4.jpg
648664c77f383dc.jpg
a0a9437df5cbad5.jpg

By the way,China does not allow anyone possess guns,so what they would use to attack your Embassy in Beijing,with very very long knifve? I do not see how they gonna pass the security inspection daily whthin subway,airport and patrol police force!

Can you guy's see why I keep saying Pakistan needs to cut back on superfluous defence expenditure [navy, large armour component etc] and massively invest in internal security ~ probably need about another 600,000 men raised to actively police the country.

Most western embassies already look like forts with travel warnings in place. Now even our 'ironclad' brother is going to have to live in a consultate that will resemble a fort with officials seiged in. This is ridicalous. In no other country worty anything do you see this. Moscow, Berlin, Washington, Kaula Lumpur, istanbul, New Delhi. Only Kabul has similiar environment and they are at war !

This will never happen in China,China is one of the safest country in the world.
The 99% terrorists would be killed and crashed by The Chinese Armed Police Force before they start !
37d3d539b6003af3dfdb87ca3c2ac65c1038b633.jpg

The Chinese Armed Police Force

CAPF kills and captures terrotists in China
Img419938253.jpg
c1fe441866ae702.jpg
46bc0331fc73509.jpg
eb77e090a2eeb52.jpg
1bcee7a9d2a9eaa.jpg
aac5173065080fb.jpg
130ab2b9f1a0598.jpg
f19943751699c35.jpg
7cc07aa74b146f4.jpg
648664c77f383dc.jpg
a0a9437df5cbad5.jpg

By the way,China does not allow anyone possess guns,so what they would use to attack your Embassy in Beijing,with very very long knifve? I do not see how they gonna pass the security inspection daily whthin subway,airport and patrol police force!

You overestimate Americains' and Indians' moral standard!

Balochistani separatists are terrorists to Pakistan,Uk and to China as well.

I'm confused.

But the Chinese are there to improve the livelihood of Balochistanis by developing Balochistan, especially Gwadar.

So why are the millitants attacking those that are building infrastructure for them?

You need to know one of the terrorism doctrines is to refuse and destroy development and modernization.

Involvement of Russia and China in peace process of Afghanistan means limited role of US as compare to previous in Afghanistan

there is nothing special in there for Russia and China in Taliban run Afghanistan.
For China the current tit for tat trade dispute with USA has all the potential to disrupt their economy. I will let PDFers figure out which is important

there is nothing special in there for Russia and China in Taliban run Afghanistan.
For China the current tit for tat trade dispute with USA has all the potential to disrupt their economy. I will let PDFers figure out which is important
Who give you the idea that a 13 trillions economy need to depend on 0.5 trillion export to US?
How ridiculious you are!!!
I am sure you will disappointed,no one or country can stop CHINA become number 1 in economy globally not even by beloveddddd Trump !
Only more than 300 nukes can stop CHINA ,are you ready to go to nuclear weapons war with CHINA to acheive mutual destruction,Yankees!?
If you are not,step aside!!!

Last edited:
and Afghanistan managed by USA is in the interest of China and Russia ....??
who would prove to be a lesser evil .... USA in Afghanistan or new generation of Taliban ??
For China the current tit for tat trade dispute with USA has all the potential to disrupt their economy.
oh plz not again ..... China of today is like USA before WW-II and same as USA which develop strategic and economic strongholds in Europe and Far-East after WW-II China is establishing OBOR.

At the time of WW-II USA was just a strong economy not a Political power of Global scale but WW-II in general sense and pearl harbour in particular did not slowdown the progress of USA at the world stage in fact that was a catalyst factor in the rise of USA as a next superpower after UK; same is the case with China you may attempt to stop China but the political and economical momentum they have already gathered till now will keep taking them further towards their rise, so play sensibly otherwise you may prove to be a the catalyst factor for Chinese Century.

I would not know given the amount of trade barriers you erect
It is you yankees put barries and can not play a fair game!
Android Iphone use in China ok,Huawei in US no ok despite Snowden disclosure of US spying on every countries,even its close allies!
The lying face of the Americans is deeper than the Mariana Trench.

It is you yankees put barries and can not play a fair game!
Android Iphone use in China ok,Huawei in US no ok despite Snowden disclosure of US spying on every countries,even its close allies!
The lying face of the Americans is deeper than the Mariana Trench.

ban the android and iphone if you can.
i forgot you can only copy

ban the android and iphone if you can.
i forgot you can only copy
We are not like you yankees that see every one enemies if not freinds!
That is the reason why we China will win eventually!
And you yankees can only standd there and watch China becomes Number 1 again and step aside!

If China gov want ,Iphone would end up like D shit G of italy.
Well ,we are not like you biased amercain yankees who only know Sanctions and threatening to get want you want.

I'm confused.

The attack was not carried out by baloch nationalists.
A small group of people trained and funded by India did it. The mastermind is a Tajik and is currently in India on afghan passport. His family live in afghanistan Kandahar.
But we will avenge it soon in indian Punjab.

I'm confused.

internationally anti pakistan /china obor corridor's forces are getting together and are financing terror separatist groups to carry out such attacks to jeopardise it. common balcoch people are not involved and are pro development .

Back
Top Bottom