What's new

You might be Taliban if...

FreekiN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to beer.

2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and a $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.

3. You have more wives than teeth.

4. You wipe your butt with your bare left hand, but consider bacon "unclean".

5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.

8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting bombs.

9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least one.

10. You've always had a crush on your neighbor's goat.

11. You have thought of Al Qaeda as a 'One-Hit Wonder.'

12. Your curse words consist of calling someone a 'JEW!' or 'INFIDEL!'

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to beer.

2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and a $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.

3. You have more wives than teeth.

5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.

8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting bombs.

9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least one.

10. You've always had a crush on your neighbor's goat.

11. You have thought of Al Qaeda as a 'One-Hit Wonder.'

12. Your curse words consist of calling someone a 'JEW!' or 'INFIDEL!'

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you know, i don't think this is funny! your making fun of your own religion! And secondly, whatever you said about Taliban in your post is completely BS!

go to this link:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/43309-interview-taliban.html

That is racist stuff and it is mostly directed towards normal Muslims. Like marriage, left hand pork etc. Shame on you !!!!

With due respect to your feelings ……
I feel you must have a pluralistic approach to life. You can continue to believe in your concepts of life but in the same way other person has a right to have a different view maybe with or without your liking. I feel this helps you to remain grounded and have a 360 degree view of things otherwise you are so obsessed with your own point of view that you start hallucinating.

The indoctrination of suicide bombers is a classic example of this. Why no civilized and educated person becomes a suicide bomber? It is this single point of view that has led to this Islamophobia as it is called all over the world. Why a great religion of peace should be feared like this?

This kind of comedy is not everybody's cup of tea...

I've heard this one before, you've made 99% of all Muslims Taliban with this one :D

Whatever you say, but the use of Water to clean yourself always trump using TP with little fragments of feces still stuck up your butt. I saw once on TV where Americans were talking up the hand held biday (lota) and they brought on doctors and what not... Even Will Smith came up :D

It was like they have discovered something out of this world. A freakin Lota!

asim dont mind this freekin guy according to him oral with ones wife is acceptable and JAIZ in islam.Who know maybe he eats swine as well?

asim dont mind this freekin guy according to him oral with ones wife is acceptable and JAIZ in islam.Who know maybe he eats swine as well?
Don't get personal yaar, its his views. A lot of people with Muslim backgrounds eat pork and drink. To each their own. You won't be held accountable for them. Personally its more important to keep your wits and be calm and cool, you'll achieve greater success in life.

I'm curious do Indians use Lota or TP? I know Indian Punjabis (sardars or Hindu Punjabis) use Lota. What about the rest of em?

I see potential recruits for JUI and the upcoming Ghazwa-e-recapture Pakistan from infidels and make Islamic Caliphate of Pakistan.. :P

Back
Top Bottom