What's new

You You Australians you

11071501_1581049035487014_2024961674352702815_n.jpg

Many Indians were Conspired to believe Missionary Cricket as bigger religion than Sanatan Dharma.?
How can an Evangelical Missionary Game be a bigger religion in Bharatam instead of our Ancestral games like Chauparh and Gilli Danda.!

enough is enough Modi sha'b must ban cricket in india along with all of Anushka Sharma's Movies.

a9b8b39735dfb5ba3f98a678713b6a2ae95c0b75861eed67bea78b5081bcde60.jpg

:woot:

I offer an apology to Indian fellows in the on behalf of few mindless fellows from Pakistan who do not know how to express when their opponent is defeated.

@All Pakistanis,

Don't forget you too have lost a cricket match at an earlier level than they did. If you think India deserves religious abuse because they lost a match, you better get ready for deeper abuses upon your religion for receiving a cricket defeat earlier. Would you think it would be justified?

If not - STOP BEING IDIOT and even when you want to make fun of Indians, keep religion out!

Not necessary to apology, you should delete it.

Do you remember how many Indian make fun of us when we lose the match in another threads? yes or no?

I watched later part of the Australian and all of the Indian inning. I was disappointed by the lack of competitiveness of the Indian batting. When asked that he had left it too late; Dhoni replied that runs were too many to chase. This clearly indicates that Dhoni had mentally lost the game after Virat Kohli was out for 1.

In my opinion Australians outclassed India in all aspect of the game and the better team won. However, since both the home teams are in the final; IMO the match will not be as interesting to watch as a WC final should be.

My commiserations to the Indian members.

Haha ... I doubt that !

Indians are not as obsessed as other nationalities nor they are frustrated !

Oh you bet. Indians are the most cricket sick Nation on earth. How many Indians are there? 1.3 Billions.. how many games do they play well...? Name top 3 games? :D

That must had hurt!

50_percent.jpg

Find a resemblance ;)

weightliftingfail.jpg

1414079874501_Image_galleryImage_Bench_Press_Fail_safety_b.JPG

1414079931831_Image_galleryImage_Bench_Press_Fail_safety_b.JPG

1414079941888_Image_galleryImage_Bench_Press_Fail_safety_b.JPG

Oui Maa.. bohat mara shala Australians nay..

Indians excel in Badminton, Cricket, Hockey (faded in the last two decades), wrestling, boxing,Kabaddi .........

Sporting culture is picking up due to the entry of corporates and policies of Govt. So np in developing talents.

Oh you bet. Indians are the most cricket sick Nation on earth. How many Indians are there? 1.3 Billions.. how many games do they play well...? Name top 3 games? :D

That must had hurt!

50_percent.jpg

Find a resemblance ;)

weightliftingfail.jpg

1414079874501_Image_galleryImage_Bench_Press_Fail_safety_b.JPG

1414079931831_Image_galleryImage_Bench_Press_Fail_safety_b.JPG

1414079941888_Image_galleryImage_Bench_Press_Fail_safety_b.JPG

Oui Maa.. bohat mara shala Australians nay..

Indians excel in Badminton, Cricket, Hockey (faded in the last two decades), wrestling, boxing,Kabaddi .........

Sporting culture is picking up due to the entry of corporates and policies of Govt. So np in developing talents.

Without using Google, name one player each of your badminton, wresting, boxing and kabaddi team! Be honest and swear upon yourself for that. If you lied/cheated, may you loose what you love the most.

Now lets see how many games do Indians actually play ;)

Yeah Kohli is too much puff. He should try to get his game better than get into controversies.

He kind of seems like an asshole if you ask me.

Indian fans know how to take defeats !

Not like other nationalities who whine and cry !

It is okay to cry.
Indian-fans-Crying-after-Virat-Kohli-got-out-in-semi-final-2015-150x150.jpg

You want more crying ok listen to this than ...................

Indian Media bashes Anushka Sharma over Kohli's wicket

What has his personal life got to do with cricket?

Without using Google, name one player each of your badminton, wresting, boxing and kabaddi team! Be honest and swear upon yourself for that. If you lied/cheated, may you loose what you love the most.

Now lets see how many games do Indians actually play ;)

Do not try to test my IQ dude .... I know many names

4 players of badminton are from A.P.

Regarding red part I love many things and the comment is funny !

Do not try to test my IQ dude .... I know many names

4 players of badminton are from A.P.

Regarding red part I love many things and the comment is funny !

That "red-funny" comment prevented you from giving wrong names and you've shown you know a little about other games. No pun but India loves cricket few thousand times more than second most love game. Also India was the defending champion and loosing a game by this margin - that must had hurt!

Never mind.. there is always a day when you realize your height is different from the height of shadows you like to measure ;)

He kind of seems like an asshole if you ask me.

It is okay to cry.
Indian-fans-Crying-after-Virat-Kohli-got-out-in-semi-final-2015-150x150.jpg

What has his personal life got to do with cricket?

Well if he performs his eccentricities will be accommodated by a wide margin. But if he doesn't do anything exceptional then he just a show-off with no accomplishments.

Well India atleast reached in the semi - final.

As soon as Aus won the toss people knew that India isnt going to win.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom