What's new

You You Australians you

A stark reality to the mindset reflected.

More, more comments on Indian defeat .

More enthusiasm and more patriotic than Aussies themselves.

Must have made their day.

Congrats to Pakistan for the good victory in semifinals today.

I offer an apology to Indian fellows in the on behalf of few mindless fellows from Pakistan who do not know how to express when their opponent is defeated.

@All Pakistanis,

Don't forget you too have lost a cricket match at an earlier level than they did. If you think India deserves religious abuse because they lost a match, you better get ready for deeper abuses upon your religion for receiving a cricket defeat earlier. Would you think it would be justified?

If not - STOP BEING IDIOT and even when you want to make fun of Indians, keep religion out!

True but you also need to see the thread where Indians were making fun of Pakistan vs Australia match even before the match began and that went into full over drive when we lost. Pay back is a bitch. We are just having a good time :lol:

Pakistanis and Bangladeshis celebrating in this thread. Two teams whose a$$ we already r@aped properly this tournament :lol:

let the whining loser crybabies have some fun :D

so you agree Indians are rapistis lol :rofl::rofl: :victory::victory:Kangroos :victory::victory:

Noppe.

Absolutely not. Go, go to Facebook and see if Indians are whining like Bangladeshis did.

Bob ! Not the first time went to a semi final neither the first time we got kicked out of a wc semi final.

Ok ?

You are gonna win the next world cup by beating the Australians. No ? To avenge Indian cricket council ? :rofl:
If you search this thread, you will see a video where the Indian fans are burning their players pics. At least we gave ours a hero's welcome.

A stark reality to the mindset reflected.

More, more comments on Indian defeat .

More enthusiasm and more patriotic than Aussies themselves.

Must have made their day.

Congrats to Pakistan for the good victory in semifinals today.
:astagh::astagh: we are very sad for you our dear neighbors

Dont be jealous my pedophile friend. We raped your fulthy muslim a$$es pretty well in the beginning of the tournament :lol:
When its 1v1, we know your real aukaat. Your muslim a$$es always gets penetrated by your master Hindus :lol:
Dont stoop that level my friend...Should be very proud with the way India played right through the WC. The better team won. Now lets enjoy the finals NZ vs Aus...I will support Australia ..they wear the same colors of my IPL Team...(Chennai Super kings).

Noppe.

Absolutely not. Go, go to Facebook and see if Indians are whining like Bangladeshis did.

Bob ! Not the first time went to a semi final neither the first time we got kicked out of a wc semi final.

Ok ?

You are gonna win the next world cup by beating the Australians. No ? To avenge Indian cricket council ? :rofl:
:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: moka moka

Yes, my dear Bangladeshi, you are such an idiot, you can't see the difference between the Indian fans burning Indian players photo and the whole state of Bangladesh whine like never ever before about Indian players and Indian cricket board after losing.

Let me make it simpler !

Do you see even 1, one, 01 Indian blaming icc or cricket Australia ?

Go, buy Burnol...apply. seriously.

:bunny::bunny:Are Bitwa tum se na paye ga :bunny::bunny:

crying-waterfalls.gif

Yes, my dear Bangladeshi, you are such an idiot, you can't see the difference between the Indian fans burning Indian players photo and the whole state of Bangladesh whine like never ever before about Indian players and Indian cricket board after losing.

Let me make it simpler !

Do you see even 1, one, 01 Indian blaming icc or cricket Australia ?

Go, buy Burnol...apply. seriously.
did you saw the news my dear indian idiot that indian govt had beefed up security of MS dhoni :D kam az kam bangla walay mar tuh nahin rahay apne players ko :D btw no hard feeling

Back
Top Bottom