What's new

You You Australians you

Well,,,Aussies did defeat us pretty convincingly,,,,,
Pakistanio mauka hae,,,,aaj toh bohot khichai hogi.

Well if he performs his eccentricities will be accommodated by a wide margin. But if he doesn't do anything exceptional then he just a show-off with no accomplishments.

He is a very gifted player actually. It'd be a shame to waste away that potential.

That "red-funny" comment prevented you from giving wrong names and you've shown you know a little about other games. No pun but India loves cricket few thousand times more than second most love game. Also India was the defending champion and loosing a game by this margin - that must had hurt!

Never mind.. there is always a day when you realize your height is different from the height of shadows you like to measure ;)

There are no miscalculations here regarding the length and shadows .... When you are in the path of ascendency defeat is just a temporary setback, why worry when the potential is there?

it is good toss to win. The toss gave advantage to australians.

Srilanka and South Africans also lost their games by big margins. Chasing under lights is difficult.

Regarding the red part I said I know the names !

I offer an apology to Indian fellows in the on behalf of few mindless fellows from Pakistan who do not know how to express when their opponent is defeated.

@All Pakistanis,

Don't forget you too have lost a cricket match at an earlier level than they did. If you think India deserves religious abuse because they lost a match, you better get ready for deeper abuses upon your religion for receiving a cricket defeat earlier. Would you think it would be justified?

If not - STOP BEING IDIOT and even when you want to make fun of Indians, keep religion out!
+1

He is a very gifted player actually. It'd be a shame to waste away that potential.

Being 'gifted' is rarely enough. Remember a certain Vinod Kambli who once stood shoulder to shoulder with Tendulkar? He was like Kohli- talented yet brash and eventually he burnt down. Tendulkar had only one goal- keep his game steady and he went on to become great. I think his humility is a result of his focus. We will just have to wait and watch how Kohli turns out.

I offer an apology to Indian fellows in the on behalf of few mindless fellows from Pakistan who do not know how to express when their opponent is defeated.

@All Pakistanis,

Don't forget you too have lost a cricket match at an earlier level than they did. If you think India deserves religious abuse because they lost a match, you better get ready for deeper abuses upon your religion for receiving a cricket defeat earlier. Would you think it would be justified?

If not - STOP BEING IDIOT and even when you want to make fun of Indians, keep religion out!
Indeed.

Though I will disagree a bit. If we faced Bangaldesh instead, we'd also be into semis (our win ratio is better than India vs Bangaldesh. I think we only ever lost one game, which was on purpose). If India played Australia in QF at adeliade, they will have lost.

Though India did outplay Pakistan and WI, something Pakistan failed at. Hence they deserved to get to semis.

There are no miscalculations here regarding the length and shadows .... When you are in the path of ascendency defeat is just a temporary setback, why worry when the potential is there?

it is good toss to win. The toss gave advantage to australians.

Srilanka and South Africans also lost their games by big margins. Chasing under lights is difficult.

Regarding the red part I said I know the names !

NO one is denying potential but showing you level of potential you had but were refusing to accept it. When I say you, I mean "Indians" and majority of them and not you as "you".

Before the start of the match, I had a chat with an Indian and cricket enthusiast. Acknowledged that India would have 40% change against Australia. It was good to find an honest unbiased opinion coming from a cricket lover who wasn't drowned in jingoism. But most of the Indians I find, to them they are only one point less shining than the sun.

NO one is denying potential but showing you level of potential you had but were refusing to accept it. When I say you, I mean "Indians" and majority of them and not you as "you".

Before the start of the match, I had a chat with an Indian and cricket enthusiast. Acknowledged that India would have 40% change against Australia. It was good to find an honest unbiased opinion coming from a cricket lover who wasn't drowned in jingoism. But most of the Indians I find, to them they are only one point less shining than the sun.

Being optimist is not a problem before match ...... May be that is one of the way of celebrating the cricket match.

Being Jingoistic is not good I think !

10996284_680830145379586_6645889531329502272_n.jpg

11076174_887204094673160_1670968188871386128_n.jpg

11025978_1592224277690358_8171202019283046450_o.jpg

nice boos

Back
Top Bottom