What's new

You You Australians you

Cricket was always a gentleman's game but then Bongoldeshi rapists started playing it !
its not india its indian team now read :D and enjoy
Indian-Cricket-Has_raped-by-Pakistani-Cricket-funny-pictures.jpg

Hey I saw Your quote just now !

Yeah yeah, that's routine precaution from stone throwing boys on cycles. :D People in ranchi are proud of dhoni.

Arguably India's biggest small town success.

I am also from a small town. I relate more with dhoni than mega rich ganguly. I mean how the atmosphere is and all that.

:cheers:
i wish i could select a player from indian team for pakistani cricket team and that would be M.S dhoni a real talent and awesome character

Indians should not have make fun of others , because , in a Game , sometimes you win and sometimes you lose ..

And for Bangladeshi fans its a expected reaction cause they were not happy with Umpire decision in their match with India , they should take their case to ICC , and rise a voice .. Cricket is just becoming more about money , the class of cricket is very effective by T-20 and IPL ...

PS , no offense to Indians on IPL i just dont like T-20 format .

They R@ped india in their kaali-mata a$$!!!

LMFAO!!!

A perfect reflection of Pakistani culture, intolerance, jealousy, non-sportsmanship and a general upbringing of its country men. If they are not asking you to convert on a cricket field, they are busy insulting your religion while forgetting the very same attitude has taken the game away from their country. How much lower can Pakistanis fall all over a game of cricket? well they did not too long ago..didn't they try and kill the Srilankan team while chanting their almighty's name?

Hey I saw Your quote just now !

Yeah yeah, that's routine precaution from stone throwing boys on cycles. :D People in ranchi are proud of dhoni.

Arguably India's biggest small town success.

I am also from a small town. I relate more with dhoni than mega rich ganguly. I mean how the atmosphere is and all that.

:cheers:
crying-waterfalls.gif

pakistanio ko zada khujjal ho rahi hai.. ao.. achi tarah khujjal karta hu.. regmark se :P :omghaha:

Why are we doing the same thing Indians do? Please do not insult India and Indian team. They played well.

i heard Indians are blaming the beautiful anushka sharma for the loss- stupid indians as always-

Send anuahka back to Pakistan- she is an ISI Cricket Affairs Division's agent-

give him a good primary school atlas or atleast show him the world map.

The long flight back will most likely be via Dubai route over Pakistan.

And In an unlikely event...haha, if Indian team is not flying over Pakistan Airspace, the other side is Bangladesh airspace....big patakhe going there too.:D:dance3:

Back
Top Bottom