What's new

You You Australians you

The long flight back will most likely be via Dubai route over Pakistan.

And In an unlikely event...haha, if Indian team is not flying over Pakistan Airspace, the other side is Bangladesh airspace....big patakhe going there too.:D:dance3:

air%2Bindia.jpg

seems like those BD's (बीडी's) should also be given free Oxford ATLAS with aadhar cards. :crazy_pilot:

What's worse than India not playing in the World Cup?
A: India playing in the World Cup

Come on kid, a bangLOLdesh fan talking smack about cricket is the last thing they should be doing. 40 years of playing ODIs and not one ICC trophy. 15 years of playing tests and not one test series won. bangLOLdesh team should stick to serving drinks and towels to other ICC teams.

I literally loled after seeing this :lol:

I did say before (after our defeat) that Team India had some of the best batmen in the world.

After seeing his performance, I regret saying that. The boy's mix of confidence and bad temper will be his downfall.

That boy has scored more centuries than bangLOLdesh cricket team in 40 years.

He's 40 years old?

Bangladesh has only been playing international cricket for just over 15 years. Regardless, that is no excuse for Virat's performance. That was the only point I wanted to make.

Respect for team India. Don't obsess over other people's flags now.

He's 40 years old?

Bangladesh has only been playing international cricket for just over 15 years. Regardless, that is no excuse for Virat's performance. That was the only point I wanted to make.

Respect for team India. Don't obsess over other people's flags now.

No dear banLOLdesh "cricket" fan. bangLOLdesh was given ICC Associate status in 1977 which is almost 40 years ago. Since 1977 bangLOLdesh never won a single ODI until they defeated pakistan in 1999 WC. It took bangLOLdesh 22 years to win an ODI.

bangLOLdesh has been playing test cricket for 15 years and they are yet to know what winning a test match feels like. Virat Kohli has scored more runs than bangLOLdesh team has so don't even comment. Every champion has their bad days and Virat could not score, bad luck but such things happen.

Frankly speaking the respect of bangLOLdesh makes no difference. Respect of teams like Australia, SA, NZ matter. Maybe when bangLOLdesh wins a test series or a cricket WC, at least an ICC trophy then MAYBE people will start taking bangLOLdesh cricket team a bit more seriously.

No dear banLOLdesh "cricket" fan. bangLOLdesh was given ICC Associate status in 1977 which is almost 40 years ago. Since 1977 bangLOLdesh never won a single ODI until they defeated pakistan in 1999 WC. It took bangLOLdesh 22 years to win an ODI.

bangLOLdesh has been playing test cricket for 15 years and they are yet to know what winning a test match feels like. Virat Kohli has scored more runs than bangLOLdesh team has so don't even comment. Every champion has their bad days and Virat could not score, bad luck but such things happen.

Frankly speaking the respect of bangLOLdesh makes no difference. Respect of teams like Australia, SA, NZ matter. Maybe when bangLOLdesh wins a test series or a cricket WC, at least an ICC trophy then MAYBE people will start taking bangLOLdesh cricket team a bit more seriously.

Did I mention to get a life?

And folks wonder why Bangladeshi cricket fans do not like your kind.

Did I mention to get a life?

And folks wonder why Bangladeshi cricket fans do not like your kind.

Do I sound like I care what a bangLOLdeshi has to say? Your country is insignificant.

bangLOLdesh "fans" don't like anybody. They are the same "fans" who pelted stones at West Indies cricket team bus when WI kicked bangLOLdesh out of 2011 WC. bangLOLdesh cricket team and fans are a group of whiners. Even the bangLOLdesh PM was crying about their loss.

One would expect that such a "cricket obsessed" country would have won at least ONE ICC trophy in 40 years.

Come on kid, a bangLOLdesh fan talking smack about cricket is the last thing they should be doing. 40 years of playing ODIs and not one ICC trophy. 15 years of playing tests and not one test series won. bangLOLdesh team should stick to serving drinks and towels to other ICC teams.

Betta check out who's the real butthurt here:
Angry Fans Burn Team India Posters, Smash TV Sets After World Cup Exit

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be addressing me or my countrymen.

Nobody cares for a bangLOLdeshi. Start wagging your tongues the day you win an ICC trophy. Until then keep your opinion to yourself. 40 yers of playing cricket and nothing won till today. Thats bangLOLdesh for you.

Betta talk about cricket when your bangLOLdesh teams wins any cricket tournament. All the bangLOLdesh team does is make up the numbers and lose in the qualifying round. 40 years of playing cricket and still no trophy in bangLOLdesh cricket board.
It's you who has been playing for 40 years. Bangladesh for 15 years and knocked you out of the World Cup with a bunch of kids. Cry all you want but you just "Gave It Back"

Back
Top Bottom