What's new

Your age, profession, and marital status?

im single and lonely, does anybody desire me?? im straight

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

I take it as a compliment.....I am young looking though (not)

we are all kids, we just pretend to be old

Who is on top of your hit list ?
Hope it is not me :argh:

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Or Like this

Sheldon_Cooper_by_SlivErJap.jpg
Haha I love this guy - I watch every single episode of this guy but regardless of my studies i do out and have fun ;).

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Itna parhoo gey to kuaray hii reh jaoo gey
and will look like this

images
Haha bro i will be 28 by the time i am done with my education (PHD) which is normal age for getting married and i do have fun - I am very intelligent in a sense that i don't study 24/7 like other students..in fact i study few hours only but still gain good marks and have good GPA.I don't want to live abroad and want to spend a nice life in Pakistan therefore a bachelor degree won't get me far if you know what i mean.

Haha bro i will be 28 by the time i am done with my education (PHD) which is normal age for getting married and i do have fun - I am very intelligent in a sense that i don't study 24/7 like other students..in fact i study few hours only but still gain good marks and have good GPA.I don't want to live abroad and want to spend a nice life in Pakistan therefore a bachelor degree won't get me far if you know what i mean.

I think for men even 30 years is a normal age for marriage because unlike females we have to find job and have to stand before jumping into marriage well lol, but why you don't want to live abroad i mean people mostly living abroad either don't want to come to Pakistan and even people here want to go there , whats wrong with your life there? most of people complain that the life in european countries is quite boring and filled with sense sadness and quietness, whats up at your end?

^^^

Women have to find a job and stand on their own feet too these days.

Back
Top Bottom