What's new

Your favourite pesonality (living)

xenia

Reaction score
whoz ur favourite personality n why?(1 or more)
plz mention living n renowned ones..obviously frnz n family do appear in the list but mention someone famous n reasons for ur liking..

PS. by renowned i mean someone other than defence.pk members:lol:
i hope it wont be an actor/actress etc for the sake of their acting n/r attraction although some inspiring work ll be commendable..:cheers:

the TATAS. i tell u the story of making of taj mahal hotel in mumbai. in british times, there was a hotel, sorry i forget the hotel's name, which has a sign board dogs and indians are not allowed. jamshedji was so hurt ater seeing that and he built the 100 times better hotel where indian are allowed. still in bombay house in mumbai, people need to have access but stray dogs are allowed. ratan tata himself feeds this dogs. salute to them for building our nation.

None other than great APJ Abdul Kalam..
Reason is that he alone built whole missile program and never get distracted from his aim (He never married even).. He took strong decision against ruling party's strongest leader Mrs Sonia Gandhi for his faith for Indian constitution.. hats off to him for what he has done for our nation..

Last edited:
Atal Behari Vajpayee Ji

Our erstwhile PM for his courage , visions ,foresightedness and having the boldness to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the heavyweights on the international stage .He was one of his kind.

^^give reasons plz in a sentence or 2..i hope it wont take much time..

1) Angelina Jolie - For her noble work

2) Abdul Sattar Edhi - For his Noble work

3) Saeed Anwar (my favourite cricketer since childhood)

4) Arundhati Roy! - Do i need to say why?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom