What's new

Your favourite pesonality (living)

zaid hamid is better than shakeel siddiqui.. trust me bro.

burnol1.png

K2JNpQDpkmtquAn.jpg

burnol.jpg

:P

M.A Jinnah
A.Q Khan
Malik Riaz Hussain
- for those that don't know, he is the Bahria town chairman who gave 75% of his wealth to the country and urged other rich Pakistanis to do so.

Sachin - Greatness beyond words, his humility and the love he has for his nation is just amazing.

Atal Bhihari Vajpyee - The best PM we ever had, straight to the point, blunt and clever. His speeches are still in my mind.

Ratan Tata - The ultimate businessman, a true role model for Indian businesses.

George W Bush - like him or not, he changed the world smiling all the way. A man who has won two presidential elections cannot be called stupid either. The most amusing President ever.

Dead People -

Lenin - he inspires me a lot, what he did for his people is beyond words.

Gandhi - No real explanation needed, im still trying to follow his teachings.

Lincoln - What a man, what a personality.

Hitler - Now this will be controversial but before everyone starts jumping, I hate him for what he did to the world but his love for Germany and his unparalleled speaking style is amazing. Go and hear his speeches on youtube, no one can match the intensity he speaks with. If he had not done what he did later on, he would surely be one of the greatest leaders ever.

Cheers

Hitler - Now this will be controversial but before everyone starts jumping, I hate him for what he did to the world but his love for Germany and his unparalleled speaking style is amazing. Go and hear his speeches on youtube, no one can match the intensity he speaks with. If he had not done what he did later on, he would surely be one of the greatest leaders ever.

Cheers

:tup: i like him too

thinking to start a factory of burnol keeping in view many :flame: from across
but we have trade barriers... you also have a huge domestic market. keep it there only. lol. whenever your president says anything u all people require this. what is the % of burnol in pakistan's inflation basket??? lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom