What's new

Zaid Hamid and Gen Kayani

Not that i am very dumb but isnt Zaid Hamid the guy who believes that god has ordained that Pakistan defeat India in war and that somehow- miraculously 1 Pakistani Muslim = 10 Hindus and whatnot?
And further believes in Islamization of Pakistan instead of Secularization? And you think he is good for Pakistan?

It's in our faith, you can't question that, the conquest of India before the final hour has been mentioned in our religious scriptures, lets not discuss that, there are A LOT of people in Pakistan who believe that. It's not his own theory but he quotes hadith, the sayings of the Prophet [P.B.U.H].

Pakistan's establishment is on the bases of Islam and we are an Islamic republic, no place for secularism in Pakistan. Majority believes in this. So yeah, he's good for Pakistan. if you ask me.

A person who "Bucks up" the army is always welcome. ;)
However, for all his factual eccentricities.. Mr Hamid has played a positive role in a sense just as IK had by giving them a target and motive. The destination may not be fruitful or constructive.. but the journey inculcates a sense of unity and organization.
After all, here is a cause for Jihad where both you and your girlfriend are invited :cool:
Better than falling prey to banned organizations such as Hizb-ut-Tahrir.
You seem to have quite low expectation from your countrymen.
OBL also gave target and motive to unite arabs.( or may be all muslims)

NIce....:lol:

hey cany Pakistani people here regularly update Zaid HAmids quips and interactions plz..
I like to know about people who put a smirk on my face..

i always sleep peacefully when i see his actions.:enjoy:

even better...can anyone here make a Thread named Zaid HAmid..and sticky it..and then upload all his videos and material ..after all he a Pakistani Icon
I alwsys wanted to strt it but i think i may get an infraction...
better if a Pakistani does it?

Hope someone takes notice.PLZZZZZZ

Here we go............... ZH's ''Lovers'' from East have started their invasion of the thread.
On topic, Some times he goes over board with all that ''Jewish Conspiracy Stuff'' but, mostly he is a wise man with vast knowledge on diverse issues & it is people like him, who play an important role in strengthening the moral fiber of the society, which is almost a diminishing factor in today's Pakistan.

Not that i am very dumb but isnt Zaid Hamid the guy who believes that god has ordained that Pakistan defeat India in war and that somehow- miraculously 1 Pakistani Muslim = 10 Hindus and whatnot?
And further believes in Islamization of Pakistan instead of Secularization? And you think he is good for Pakistan?

Look at it this way.. is somebody who talk about destroying you but really not able to do so as such bad..
or are parties that have a vision for the talibanization of Pakistan bad?
Its the lesser of two evils.

Kayani to Zaid Hamid: kitna pyar tumhe karte hain, ajj hume maloon hua :p

Here we go............... ZH's ''Lovers'' from East have started their invasion of the thread.
On topic, Some times he goes over board with all that ''Jewish Conspiracy Stuff'' but, mostly he is a wise man with vast knowledge on diverse issues & it is people like him, who play an important role in strengthening the moral fiber of the society, which is almost a diminishing factor in today's Pakistan.

Pakistanis love him not because he is a wise man, but only for his 'radio pakistan from new delhi' stuff.

Afterall that is the way to get popular in Pakistan.

i wish zaid hamid becomes supreme commander of Pakistan...this is what enemy of Pakistan would say.

i wish zaid hamid never gains any kind of powerful position in Pakistan....this is what those who care about Pakistan would say.

I don't always agree with Brother Zaid but I find him charming. I find Indian hatred for Zaid perplexing and hypocritical, considering their praise of mass murderer of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens ( NARENDRA MODI ). Is that convoluted or what ?

Back
Top Bottom