Not open for further replies.

AstanoshKhan

<b>PTI: NAYA PAKISTANI</b>
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Beware of this maniac Imran Khan.

Analysis by Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid

I am horrified to hear your interview in front of our arch enemies and your analysis of the crisis that Pakistan face today. If this is your vision and plan, then may Allah protect Pakistan from the Tsunami you want to bring with the help of "Three Foreign Ministers' youso proudly own. Your entire analysis of TTP, militancy, Jihad, terrorism is so dammed confused that I could not understand what are you trying to say. You took the total blameupon Pakistan, completely ignoring the ground realities of Indian sponsored terrorism in Pakistan even right now.
Every insult, every humiliation, even allegation and every lie that Indian anchor threw towards Pakistan, army and ISI, you accepted without objection without defending Pakistan's position. There is a reason why Indians are so comfortable with you.
We knew you would destroy Pakistan by your inexperience, lack of knowledge, personal arrogance and bad advisers. Now our worst fears have materialized. You have not learnt anything since you arrogant and infamous speech at the world cup in 1992, Astaghfurullah. Your nature is still the same --unwise and arrogant, even if you well meaning.
You have no idea why Pakistan was created, what Indians have done and are doing. have you ever heard about Objectives resolution, Rule of Shariat in Pakistan, Ghazwa e Hind?
You want us to make a fresh start with India?????
Do you know that Kashmir dispute was to be sold to the Indians by your party leaders, former Foreign Ministers, and India would never have vacated IOK?? you want us to forget 5 million shaheeds of Pakistan movement and 1 million shaheeds of east Pakistan at the hands of Mukti and Indian army? You want us to ignore Indian role in creating TTP and BLA and their ongoing 4th Generation war to dismember Pakistan even now??
Do you even know that is 4th GW????????????
You want to reduce the defense budgets and destroy all ****** groups fighting against Indian occupation of Kashmir? You are totally confused between Afghan Taliban, TTP, Kashmir ****** groups ?? Are the Indians only threat we have??? Do you have any idea what the US is doing to Muslim countries in Middle East ??? Are you also going to De-nuclearalize * Pakistan after "peace" with India, as you say you will reduce the defense budget?????
We pray to Allah that elections are cancelled and a patriotic caretaker setup is brought in place by the army for at least 3 years. It is obvious even to the blind that this Tsunami will drown and destroy Pakistan, just as earlier revenge of democracy has done.
We have no vested interest with you. We are not paid by any of your opponents or enemies to say this. Our loyalty is to Rasul Allah (sm) and we are bound by that sacred trust. You have a blind following and indeed they are blind.
May Allah protect Pakistan from wise enemies and stupid friends but this nation and its pygmy leaders are hell bent upon a collective suicide. We will make our stand, will live with dignity and inshAllah, when our time comes, we will die with honor and will never ever compromise with Hindu Zionists. Never!

-----

Imran Khan must be doing something very right who has even upset a war mongering man like Zaid Hamid.

Lol.... If you r with PTI then you r good, beautiful, tiger, what not, otherwise worst enemy of Humanity...

Sorry Zaid Hamid, I can feel you!! Btw is it same Zaid Hamid which has been hated so much in India?

Ye joker kisi ko nahi chhodta. :rofl::rofl:

Lol.... If you r with PTI then you r good, beautiful, tiger, what not, otherwise worst enemy of Humanity...

Sorry Zaid Hamid, I can feel you!! Btw is it same Zaid Hamid which has been hated so much in India?

You mean through out India???

Take a rest man who knows him in India other then some PDF Indians & some internet surfers..

& how is he able to harm India anyhow?? By ranting on some Pakistani shows?? Well that`ll all matters to you not us...
If he has some power to make policy for Pakistan then, then he`ll be dangerous for both ... till then he`s no more then a monkey with red cap..:lol:

Has Mr. Zaid Hamid stopped taking his Medication ?
I mean I like the guy personally but I think he should CHILL OUT a tad.
Come on man, not you. You are too sane to like this guy. :D

You mean through out India???

Take a rest man who knows him in India other then some PDF Indians & some internet surfers..

& how is he able to harm India anyhow?? By ranting on some Pakistani shows?? Well that`ll all matters to you not us...
If he has some power to make policy for Pakistan then, then he`ll be dangerous for both ... till then he`s no more then a monkey with red cap..:lol:

really, check the whole thread... and carry on ;) Over to you guys now.... :P

really, check the whole thread... and carry on ;) Over to you guys now.... :P
Buddy, most of the Indians don't even know who is Prime Minister of Pakistan, leave ZH. Most of the Indians who are on this forum is due to the fact that in real life, no one likes to discuss about Pakistan in India. There are hell lot of our internal issues to talk about.

I am on PDF for Few months now but I Still don't know who this Zahid Hameed is. But when I read Comments of the Members on PDF on him; I think he must be some MORON :partay:

Buddy, most of the Indians don't even know who is Prime Minister of Pakistan, leave ZH. Most of the Indians who are on this forum is due to the fact that in real life, no one likes to discuss about Pakistan in India. There are hell lot of our internal issues to talk about.

correction friend,
both indians & pakistanis both of them mostly dont know who is thier president?
but for zaid hamid, man he is far better thn the mullana,s we hve, he is a practical guy!
it doesnt matter what he talks about who?
he is even critical for all the politicians of pakistan & the reason is pakistani politicians has never done anything good for pakistan, & this damo-crazy really has brought divisions & destructions to pakistan?
for imran what ever he said, PTI should consider his valid points, corect thm & look forword?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom