What's new

Zaid Hamid on Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually most have given up on him. But its still nice to see the effect ZH can have on our Indian brethren :D

well atleast he said "wise enemy"...:smokin:;)

Whatever you say about Zaid Hamid but i respect him because he is patriotic & nationalist. Is being Pakistani he has full rights to express his concerns and opinion. Although most of time he lose his senses in passion for Pakistan but he do hold many genuine points which can't be ignored. So - instead of discarding, one should take genuine concerns and must try to address rather than discarding everything.

Whatever you say about Zaid Hamid but i respect him because he is patriotic & nationalist. Is being Pakistani he has full rights to express his concerns and opinion. Although most of time he lose his senses in passion for Pakistan but he do hold many genuine points which can't be ignored. So - instead of discarding, one should take genuine concerns and must try to address rather than discarding everything.

Just saying patriotic things doesn't make you a patriot.

The sort of vitriol he goes around spewing, he is doing more harm to your country than good, and thats not the sign of a patriot.

Yakeen maniye, Imran Khan ek Yahoodi hai, aur pakistan ke khilaaf 4th generation warfare me shaamil hai.

Just saying patriotic things doesn't make you a patriot.

The sort of vitriol he goes around spewing, he is doing more harm to your country than good, and thats not the sign of a patriot.

Yakeen maniye, Imran Khan ek Yahoodi hai, aur pakistan ke khilaaf 4th generation warfare me shaamil hai.

We have lot more worst than him in Pakistan - and being Pakistani i know better about my country than you.

We have lot more worst than him in Pakistan - and being Pakistani i know better about my country than you.

No you dont. Its Indians who know about Pakistan better than us. So you must ask Indian first before you write about Pakistan.

Indians will hate anyone who is nationalist and patriotic Pakistani. Its bred in them. Zaid Hamid might be a fool and I dont agree with a lot of what he says but he is a passionate Pakistani.

They won't be laughing when *they see him in Delhi on a white horse :D

Thats impossible, the pollution in delhi will make the horse dark brown in a couple of hours. And I'm sure helmet compulsary. But if he comes during wedding season, boy can he mint money with that horse.

mounted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom