What's new

Ukraine confirms first use of Patriot air defense system in shoot down of Russian Kinzhal ballistic missile

I'm waiting for the anti-Western fanatics to come and say their usual "But Patriot suck so much can't shoot down nothing,look what happen Gulf War and then look what happen one time in Saudi Arabia Houthi win".

I'm waiting for the anti-Western fanatics to come and say their usual "But Patriot suck so much can't shoot down nothing,look what happen Gulf War and then look what happen one time in Saudi Arabia Houthi win".

Patriot is an extremely capable weapon system. Don’t let the anti western nobodies convince you otherwise.

Patriot is an extremely capable weapon system. Don’t let the anti western nobodies convince you otherwise.
I know. They haven't read more about it. And it's more battle-proven than the S-300s and S-400s by now.

I know the US Army trainers are thrilled for their students in Ukraine. Congrats to that Ukrainian Patriot crew!

Who the f is pro-Nazi?

This :

You cannot fence-sit here. :)

It's a fact that Patriot is more battle-proven than S-300s and S-400s.

I am not versed in military technology and don't want to be but you yourself answered as above.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom