What's new

Ukraine confirms first use of Patriot air defense system in shoot down of Russian Kinzhal ballistic missile

Patriot systems will reduce the volume of strikes, especially from certain types of long range weapons, but they will not prevent all strikes. No system can. Counterattack strikes on the weapon launchers is necessary to prevent incoming attacks, Ukrainians are quick learners on western systems impressive people

LOL stop kidding yourself. Russian missile strikes have literally crippled Ukraine..if anything, Russian missile strikes have been a huge success.

Russian missile campaign has been a failure, especially over the last 6 months as Ukraine have deployed Western air defense systems. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

That was initially. Now the Ukrainians have been given some of the best AA systems and Russian missile attacks have been less effective against Kiev.

NASAMS,IRIS-T,Crotale,Aspide and now Patriot. That's a very strong AA shield.

I am sure it is. Like I said, it is a cat and mouse game. Some will get intercepted. Some will get through. What I know as a fact is that Ukraine is fighting against all odds. Even despite massive support from Western cheerleaders. These AA systems that you refer to are very expensive. You know how much it costs to fire a single missile to intercept. Do you know who will be paying the bill? It is the ordinary European citizen.

Russian missile campaign has been a failure, especially over the last 6 months as Ukraine have deployed Western air defense systems. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

What makes you think that Russians won't target and take out these Western defense systems? 🤔 Russia also has an air force... In fact ground operations can be carried out to confiscate these precious defense systems.

I am sure it is. Like I said, it is a cat and mouse game. Some will get intercepted. Some will get through. What I know as a fact is that Ukraine is fighting against all odds. Even despite massive support from Western cheerleaders. These AA systems that you refer to are very expensive. You know how much it costs to fire a single missile to intercept. Do you know who will be paying the bill?

What makes you think that Russians won't target and take out these Western defense systems? 🤔 Russia also has an air force... In fact ground operations can be carried out to confiscate these precious defense systems.

Shahed hunts Patriot.

Most of those would have been cowards and will have gone to Thailand or Europe for safety to avoid being sent to Ukraine. And some will have gone to Ukraine to fight alongside Zelensky's bois and gals just like there are Chechens on Z-boi's side too.
That's wishful thinking and assumptions.

I am sure it is. Like I said, it is a cat and mouse game. Some will get intercepted. Some will get through. What I know as a fact is that Ukraine is fighting against all odds. Even despite massive support from Western cheerleaders. These AA systems that you refer to are very expensive. You know how much it costs to fire a single missile to intercept. Do you know who will be paying the bill?
They are very effective. Most of the missiles and drones heading to Kiev are intercepted.

Who pays the bill? Uncle Sam. Of course they got massive support. They want to use the Ukrainians in a war of atrition against Russia. That's what they want.

Shahed hunts Patriot.
Please stop with the nonsense.

They are very effective. Most of the missiles and drones heading to Kiev are intercepted.

Who pays the bill? Uncle Sam. Of course they got massive support. They want to use the Ukrainians in a war of atrition against Russia. That's what they want.

These will be either taken out or confiscated by Russia.

Kyivs air defense is very strong now. Most of Russian missile and drone attacks are only successful on smaller cities now, and even then only a handful get through.

Congrats to Ukraine air defense

Intercepting a hypersonic missile is a huge news.

Well done

It only lasts until 2025 when Biden is no longer president.

These defense systems will be smoked. These Western cheerleaders are smoking some heavy stuff. Only a fool would think that Russia would sit idle and allow these defense systems to operate freely LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom