What's new

Ukraine confirms first use of Patriot air defense system in shoot down of Russian Kinzhal ballistic missile

Good, hopefully Ukraine gets rest of the Patriot systems sooner than later. Chinese must be annoyed because this war has shown to west that ammo production must be modernized and when they try to to take control over pacific they'll opponents are better armed than before.

Jo Zelensky ka yaar hai woh Insaaniyat ka ghaddaar hai.

Hindi for "Who is friend of Zelensky is the traitor to Humanity".
achay bhalay slogan ki waat lga di.

It's supposed to be in this format:
"Zelensky ka jo yaar he, ghaddaar he -- ghaddaar he!!!"

P.S.: welcome back. How was your Eid?

@waz @The Eagle

please merge this with the main thread to avoid cluttering, thanks

@Yongpeng Sun-Tastaufen talking about not cluttering. :rofl:

@waz @The Eagle

please merge this with the main thread to avoid cluttering, thanks

OH SO NOW YOU WANT SOMEONE ELSE'S THREAD TO BE MERGED?

When you spam 5-8 threads EVERY DAY about anything that comes to your mind?

No weapon is invincible. Everything could be shot down. Hell, even HIMARS was jammed and shot down.

The fact remains. Offense is the best defense. Relying only on defense will lose the war.

About what? Military systems?

No, about political alignment. )

What are you implying?

You yourself gave instances of Patriot ( typical bombastic American name, BTW ) failing. Yes, the American establishment is fantastic in mass murder but this Patriot system is generally considered failure even in my sketchy knowledge about military systems.

If you are worried about nazis tell us what kinda unit is Russian "Rusich" paramilitary and what is their idelogy.

Rusich I came to know just now by you mentioning it and I looking it up on Wikipedia. I knew that Russia too has Nazi groups and motorcycle groups but unlike in Ukraine the Nazis in Russia are not in government, in the military, regular in carrying out marches on the roads, regular in carrying banners in stadiums and they did not bombard and torture a region for eight years. )

achay bhalay slogan ki waat lga di.

It's supposed to be in this format:
"Zelensky ka jo yaar he, ghaddaar he -- ghaddaar he!!!"

OK, I accept that I should correct the first part and I have corrected that now in the post in 'Whatever' where I posted it some hours ago. However, it cannot be just "Ghaddaar hay, ghaddaar hay" because Zelensky Boi's friends and supporters have to necessarily be declared traitors to "Insaaniyat" ( Humanity ).

P.S.: welcome back. How was your Eid?

Come on, are you being sincerely friendly with me ? Your previous posts do not reflect this. Please comment in this thread where I have tagged you :

You yourself gave instances of Patriot ( typical bombastic American name, BTW ) failing. Yes, the American establishment is fantastic in mass murder but this Patriot system is generally considered failure even in my sketchy knowledge about military systems.
I mentioned claims of simpletons who believe everything anti-American or anti-Western.

You didn't understand my sarcasm.

I knew that Russia too has Nazi groups and motorcycle groups but unlike in Ukraine the Nazis in Russia are not in government,
Unfortunately,Nazis are in government too in Russia. And Moscow had about half of Europe's neo-nazis in the 2000s.

What is the big deal? Some will get intercepted and many will get through.

Good, hopefully Ukraine gets rest of the Patriot systems sooner than later. Chinese must be annoyed because this war has shown to west that ammo production must be modernized and when they try to to take control over pacific they'll opponents are better armed than before.

Don't get ahead of yourself. The Patriot won't win Ukraine the war. This is not even a minor success. Probably one Russian cruise missile got intercepted and you guys are jumping up and down.

What is the big deal? Some will get intercepted and many will get through.

Don't get ahead of yourself. The Patriot won't win Ukraine the war. This is not even a minor success. Probably one Russian cruise missile got intercepted and you guys are jumping up and down.

Russian missile attacks are proving ineffective, especially against Kyiv. Kyivs air defenses have grown to be very strong.

Patriot is a massive upgrade for Ukraine.

Russian missile attacks are proving ineffective, especially against Kyiv. Kyivs air defenses have grown to be very strong.

Patriot is a massive upgrade for Ukraine.

LOL stop kidding yourself. Russian missile strikes have literally crippled Ukraine. If anything, Russian missile strikes have been a huge success. Russia will surely continue to use missiles to cripple Ukraine.

The Patriot can never ever win against a barrage of Russian missiles. Never. The Ukrainians might intercept a few here and there. That is it.

I don't know,but I remember this from a greek documentary back in the 2000s. I think they had like....50,000 Neo-Nazis.

Most of those would have been cowards and will have gone to Thailand or Europe for safety to avoid being sent to Ukraine. And some will have gone to Ukraine to fight alongside Zelensky's bois and gals just like there are Chechens on Z-boi's side too.

LOL stop kidding yourself. Russian missile strikes have literally crippled Ukraine..if anything, Russian missile strikes have been a huge success.
That was initially. Now the Ukrainians have been given some of the best AA systems and Russian missile attacks have been less effective against Kiev.

NASAMS,IRIS-T,Crotale,Aspide and now Patriot. That's a very strong AA shield.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom